Steven Kandarian Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Steven A Kandarian is at least $38.6 Million dollars as of 27 August 2018. Mr. Kandarian owns over 59,775 units of Exxon Mobil stock worth over $37,778,117 and over the last 16 years he sold XOM stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $807,167 as Independent Director at Exxon Mobil.
Mr. Kandarian XOM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Steven has made over 5 trades of the Exxon Mobil stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 59,775 units of XOM stock worth $1,244,516 on 27 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 119,549 units of Exxon Mobil stock on 21 August 2018 worth over $2,489,010. On average, Steven trades about 3,477 units every 16 days since 2004. As of 27 August 2018 he still owns at least 559,096 units of Exxon Mobil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kandarian stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Steven Kandarian biography
Steven A. Kandarian, J.D., is an Independent Director of the Company. He was MetLife as Chairman since 2012; as President and Chief Executive Office since 2011; and as Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer from 2005 to 2011. He also served as Executive Director of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation from 2001 to 2004.
What is the salary of Steven Kandarian?
As the Independent Director of Exxon Mobil, the total compensation of Steven Kandarian at Exxon Mobil is $807,167. There are 5 executives at Exxon Mobil getting paid more, with Darren Woods having the highest compensation of $18,777,800.
How old is Steven Kandarian?
Steven Kandarian is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of Exxon Mobil since 2018. There are 3 older and 21 younger executives at Exxon Mobil. The oldest executive at Exxon Mobil Corp. is Steven Reinemund, 71, who is the Presiding Independent Director.
What’s Steven Kandarian’s mailing address?
Steven’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 200 PARK AVENUE, , NEW YORK, NY, 10166.
Insider trading at Exxon Mobil
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Exxon Mobil have traded over $127,786,607 worth of Exxon Mobil stock and bought 36,281 units worth $2,691,145 . The most active insider traders include Jay S Fishman, Kenneth C Frazier, and Lee R Raymond. On average, Exxon Mobil executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $1,686,698. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert N Schleckser on 5 August 2019, trading 9,345 units of XOM stock currently worth $662,000.
What does Exxon Mobil do?
Exxon Mobil Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and distribution of oil, gas, and petroleum products. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream and Chemical. The Upstream segment produces crude oil and natural gas. The Downstream segment manufactures and trades petroleum products. The Chemical segment offers petrochemicals. The company was founded by John D. Rockefeller in 1882 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
What does Exxon Mobil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kandarian stock trades at AECOM, Exxon Mobil, MetLife, Barings Participation Investors, and Barings Corporate Investors
Exxon Mobil executives and stock owners
Exxon Mobil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Darren Woods, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Swiger, Senior Vice President
- Neil Chapman, Senior Vice President
- Jack Williams, Senior Vice President
- Neil Duffin, Vice President
- Steven Kandarian, Independent Director
- Steven Reinemund, Presiding Independent Director
- Samuel Palmisano, Independent Director
- Ursula Burns, Independent Director
- William Weldon, Independent Director
- Douglas Oberhelman, Independent Director
- Kenneth Frazier, Independent Director
- Angela Braly, Independent Director
- Susan Avery, Independent Director
- Theodore Wojnar, Vice President – Corporate Strategic Planning
- James Spellings, Vice President, General Tax Counsel
- Bryan Milton, Vice President
- Stephen Greenlee, Vice President
- Bradley Corson, Vice President
- Peter Clarke, Vice President
- Neil Hansen, Vice President – Investor Relations, Secretary
- Robert Schleckser, Vice President, Treasurer
- David Rosenthal, Vice President, Controller
- Randall Ebner, Vice President, General Counsel
- Karen McKee, Senior Vice President
- Sara Ortwein, President of XTO Energy Inc
- Liam Mallon, President of ExxonMobil Development Company
- Letmathe Peter Brabeck, Director
- Henrietta Fore, Director
- William M Colton, Vice President
- Michael J Boskin, Director
- Rex W Tillerson, Senior Vice President
- Mark W Albers, Executive Officer
- Larry R Faulkner, Director
- Thomas R Walters, Vice President
- Jeffrey J Woodbury, Vice President and Secretary
- Michael James Dolan, Vice President
- Dennis G Wascom, Vice President
- Robert Stuart Franklin, Vice President
- John R Verity, Executive Officer
- Stuart R Mcgill, Vice President
- S Jack Balagia, Vice President & Gen. Counsel
- Marilyn C Nelson, Director
- Reatha C King, Director
- Helene L Kaplan, Director
- Donald D Humphreys, Vice President
- Patrick T Mulva, Vice President & Secretary
- Michael G Cousins, Vice President
- Walter V Shipley, Director
- Jay S Fishman, Director
- Edward E Jr Whitacre, Director
- Stephen R La Sala, Vice Pres and Gen Tax Counsel
- Donald V Fites, Director
- Paul E Sullivan, Vice President
- James R Houghton, Director
- Henry H Hubble, Vice President and Secretary
- Philip J Dingle, Vice President
- J Stephen Simon, Vice President
- Jon L Thompson, Vice President
- K Terry Koonce, Vice President
- William R Howell, Director
- Stephen D Pryor, Vice President
- Lee R Raymond, Chairman and President
- Harry J Longwell, Executive Vice President
- Sherman J Jr Glass, Vice President
- Harold R Cramer, Vice President
- A Timothy Cejka, Vice President
- Daniel S Sanders, Vice President
- Randy J Cleveland, Executive Officer
- Gerald L Kohlenberger, Vice President
- Charles W Matthews, Vice President and Gen Counsel
- Richard Michael Kruger, Vice President
- Philip Lippincott, Director
- Henry A Mckinnell, Director
- Edward G Galante, Senior Vice President
- Frank A Risch, Vice President and Treasurer
- William T Esrey, Director
- Alan J Kelly, Vice President
- Morris E Foster, Vice President
- William W George, Director