Stephen Schwarzman Net Worth
Stephen Schwarzman biography
Stephen A. Schwarzman is a Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner of the Company. Mr. Schwarzman was elected Chairman of the board of directors of our general partner effective March 20, 2007. He also sits on the firm’s Management Committee. Mr. Schwarzman is a founder of Blackstone and has been involved in all phases of the firm’s development since its founding in 1985. Mr. Schwarzman began his career at Lehman Brothers, where he was elected Managing Director in 1978. He was engaged principally in the firm’s mergers and acquisitions business from 1977 to 1984, and served as Chairman of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Committee in 1983 and 1984. Mr. Schwarzman is an active philanthropist with a history of supporting education, as well as culture and the arts, among other things. In both business and philanthropy, Mr. Schwarzman has dedicated himself to tackling big problems with transformative solutions. In October 2018, he announced a foundational $350 million gift to establish the MIT Schwarzman College of Computing, an interdisciplinary hub which will reorient MIT to address the opportunities and challenges presented by the rise of artificial intelligence, including critical ethical and policy considerations to ensure that the technologies are employed for the common good. In 2015, Mr. Schwarzman donated $150 million to Yale University to establish the Schwarzman Center, a first-of-its-kind campus center in Yale’s historic “Commons” building, and also gave a founding gift of $40 million to the Inner-City Scholarship Fund, which provides tuition assistance to underprivileged children attending Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of New York. In 2013, he founded an international scholarship program, Schwarzman Scholars, at Tsinghua University in Beijing to educate future leaders about China.
What is the salary of Stephen Schwarzman?
As the Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, and Founder; Chairman of the General Partner of The Blackstone, the total compensation of Stephen Schwarzman at The Blackstone is $69,147,000. There are no executives at The Blackstone getting paid more.
How old is Stephen Schwarzman?
Stephen Schwarzman is 72, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, and Founder; Chairman of the General Partner of The Blackstone since . There are 3 older and 10 younger executives at The Blackstone. The oldest executive at The Blackstone Group, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Independent Director of the General Partner.
What’s Stephen Schwarzman’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE BLACKSTONE GROUP INC., 345 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10154.
Insider trading at The Blackstone
Over the last 12 years, insiders at The Blackstone have traded over $658,545,456 worth of The Blackstone stock and bought 863,500 units worth $25,764,710 . The most active insider traders include James Breyer, Hamilton E James, and International Group Incaig …. On average, The Blackstone executives and independent directors trade stock every 77 days with the average trade being worth of $29,839,284. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan Solotar on 13 September 2019, trading 25,000 units of BX stock currently worth $1,345,750.
What does The Blackstone do?
The Blackstone Group, Inc. engages in the provision of investment and fund management services. It operates through the following segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, and Credit. The Private Equity segment consists of flagship corporate private equity funds, Blackstone Capital Partners funds, sector-focused corporate private equity funds, including energy-focused funds, Blackstone Energy Partners funds, and core private equity fund, Blackstone Core Equity Partners. The Real Estate segment includes management of core real estate fund and non-exchange traded restate investment trusts. The Hedge Fund Solutions segment comprises of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, which manages hedge funds and includes Indian-focused and Asian-focused closed-end mutual funds. The Credit segment includes GSO Capital Partners LP, which manages credit-oriented funds. The company was founded by Stephen Allen Schwarzman in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Blackstone’s logo look like?
The Blackstone executives and stock owners
The Blackstone executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner
- Hamilton James, Executive Vice Chairman, Director of the General Partner
- Jonathan Gray, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the General Partner
- Michael Chae, Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
- John Finley, Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner
- Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner
- William Parrett, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Jay Light, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Brian Mulroney, Independent Director of the General Partner
- James Breyer, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Rochelle Lazarus, Independent Director of the General Partner
- John Hood, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Kelly Ayotte, Director of the General Partner
- Bennett Goodman, Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner
- Tanya Barnes, Managing Director
- Christopher Striano, Principal Accounting Officer of the General Partner
- Peter T Grauer, Director
- Kathleen Skero, Principal Accounting Officer
- J Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman
- Richard Hampton Jenrette, Director
- Dennis J Walsh, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sylvia F Moss, Senior Managing Director-Admin
- Laurence A Tosi, Chief Financial Officer
- International Group Incaig …,
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob G.B…, Director