Stephen Luczo Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen J Luczo is at least $3.27 Billion dollars as of 28 October 2019. Mr. Luczo owns over 5,146 units of Seagate Technology Plc stock worth over $298,880 and over the last 16 years he sold STX stock worth over $3,258,110,317. In addition, he makes $7,842,810 as Executive Chairman of the Board at Seagate Technology Plc.
Mr. Luczo STX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 99 trades of the Seagate Technology Plc stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,146 units of STX stock worth $298,880 on 28 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 69,000,000 units of Seagate Technology Plc stock on 30 July 2003 worth over $1,293,750,000. On average, Stephen trades about 1,002,722 units every 32 days since 2003. As of 28 October 2019 he still owns at least 5,146 units of Seagate Technology Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Luczo stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephen Luczo biography
Stephen J. Luczo is Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Luczo has served as our Executive Chairman since October 2017 and Chairman of the Board since 2002. Prior to his current role, he served two tenures as our CEO, from January 2009 to October 2017 and July 1998 to July 2004. Mr. Luczo joined Seagate in October 1993 as Senior Vice President of Corporate Development. In September 1997, he was promoted to President and COO of Seagate Technology (Seagate Technology plc’s predecessor). Upon his promotion to CEO in July 1998, he joined the Board as a director of Seagate Technology. After resigning as CEO in July 2004, Mr. Luczo remained as Chairman of the Board. Prior to joining Seagate in 1993, Mr. Luczo was Senior Managing Director of the Global Technology Group of Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc., an investment banking firm, from February 1992 to October 1993. Within the past 5 years, Mr. Luczo served on the board of directors of Microsoft Corporation.
What is the salary of Stephen Luczo?
As the Executive Chairman of the Board of Seagate Technology Plc, the total compensation of Stephen Luczo at Seagate Technology Plc is $7,842,810. There are 1 executives at Seagate Technology Plc getting paid more, with William Mosley having the highest compensation of $9,332,070.
How old is Stephen Luczo?
Stephen Luczo is 61, he’s been the Executive Chairman of the Board of Seagate Technology Plc since 2017. There are 4 older and 9 younger executives at Seagate Technology Plc. The oldest executive at Seagate Technology Plc is Edward Zander, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Stephen Luczo’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MORGAN STANLEY 1585 BROADWAY, , NEW YORK, NY, 10036.
Insider trading at Seagate Technology Plc
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Seagate Technology Plc have traded over $27,144,184,898 worth of Seagate Technology Plc stock and bought 7,730,645 units worth $358,433,286 . The most active insider traders include Stephen J Luczo, William D Watkins, and Glenn H Hutchins. On average, Seagate Technology Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $163,697,448. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dylan G.Value Act Holdings,… on 28 October 2019, trading 5,146 units of STX stock currently worth $296,770.
What does Seagate Technology Plc do?
Seagate Technology Plc engages in the development, production, and distribution of data storage products and electronic data storage solutions. Its products include hard disk drives, solid state hybrid drives, solid state drives, peripheral component interconnect express cards, serial advanced technology attachment controllers, storage subsystems and computing solutions. It offers its products under the Backup Plus and Expansion product lines, and Maxtor and LaCie brands. The company was founded by Finis Conner, Syed Iftikar, Doug Mahon, David Thomas Mitchell, and Alan F. Shugart in 1978 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
What does Seagate Technology Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Luczo stock trades at Microsoft, Seagate Technology Plc, and Morgan Stanley
Seagate Technology Plc executives and stock owners
Seagate Technology Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Mosley, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Stephen Luczo, Executive Chairman of the Board
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing
- Jeff Nygaard, Executive Vice President, Global Operations
- Michael Cannon, Lead Independent Director
- Edward Zander, Independent Director
- Jay Geldmacher, Independent Director
- Stephanie Tilenius, Independent Director
- Mark Adams, Independent Director
- William Coleman, Independent Director
- Judy Bruner, Independent Director
- Dylan Haggart, Independent Director
- Geraldine Hottier-Fayon, Interim Principal Accounting Officer
- Katherine Schuelke, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Gianluca Romano, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President – Finance
- Dylan G.Value Act Holdings,…,
- Chong Sup Park, Director
- Kenneth M Massaroni, SVP,General Counsel, Secretary
- Mei Wei Cheng, Director
- Frank Biondi, Director
- Kristen M Onken, Director
- Dambisa F Moyo, Director
- Regan J Mac Pherson, VP and Interim General Counsel
- Philip G Brace, President, CSES
- James Davidson, Director
- Kathryn R. Scolnick, Interim CFO
- Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…,
- David H Jr Morton, VP,FINANCE,TREASURER &PAO
- Douglas J Dehaan, SVP, DRIVE OPS & MATERIALS
- Albert A Pimentel, Director
- Mark Re, SVP & Chief Technical Officer
- Malley Patrick J O, Sr. VP, Finance, Treasurer
- Gregorio Reyes, Director
- Electronics Co Ltd /Fi Samsung, 10% owner
- James J Lerner, President, Cloud Systems
- Seh Woong Jeong, Director
- David K Richarz, EVP, Sales and CSO
- Robert W Whitmore, Sr. Vice President
- Lydia Micheaux Marshall, Director
- Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…,
- David F Marquardt, Director
- John Wendell Thompson, Director
- David Z Anderson, VP, Finance Storage Markets
- William W Bradley, Director
- Donald E Kiernan, Director
- David A Wickersham, Executive VP, Global Disc Ops
- Glen A Peterson, VP Finance and Treasurer
- Todd Abbott, EVP, Sales, Mktg and Service
- Charles C Pope, Executive VP and CFO
- Michael J Wingert, EVP, Maxtor Integration
- William L Hudson, Executive VP & General Counsel
- Mark H Kryder, SVP, CTO, Research
- Jerry S Glembocki, Sr. VP Heads and Media
- Terence Robert Cunningham, SVP, CONSUMER & i365
- James M Chirico, Sr. VP and General Mgr, Asia
- Karen M Rogge, VP Corporate Finance
- Sac New, Director
- Brian S Dexheimer, Executive Vice President
- Capital Management Iii Llca…,
- Glenn H Hutchins, Director
- James G Coulter, Director
- Lake Offshore Aiv Gp Ltdsil…,
- Sac Advisors Iii Corp Tpg, 10% owner
- John P Weyandt, SVP, Product & Process Dev.
- Capital Management Iii Llca…,
- William D Watkins, Director, President and COO
- Lake Offshore Aiv Gp Ltd Si…, Director
- Donald L Waite, Executive VP & CAO
- Townsend H Porter, Executive VP and CTO
- David Bonderman, Director
- Jeremy Tennenbaum, Executive VP, Bus & Corp Devl