Stephen Kovzan Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen M Kovzan is at least $8.59 Million dollars as of 7 June 2019. Mr. Kovzan owns over 35,000 units of NIC stock worth over $5,356,645 and over the last 16 years he sold EGOV stock worth over $2,219,617. In addition, he makes $1,016,470 as Chief Financial Officer at NIC.
Mr. Kovzan EGOV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 12 trades of the NIC stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 35,000 units of EGOV stock worth $561,400 on 7 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 75,000 units of NIC stock on 15 August 2014 worth over $1,415,250. On average, Stephen trades about 3,772 units every 96 days since 2003. As of 7 June 2019 he still owns at least 230,691 units of NIC stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kovzan stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephen Kovzan biography
Stephen M. Kovzan serves as Chief Financial Officer of NIC Inc. Kovzan has served as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer since August 2007. Mr. Kovzan joined the Company in October 1999 and served as the Company’s Controller until September 2000, at which time he became the Company’s Vice President of Financial Operations and Chief Accounting Officer, serving as such until August 2007. Mr. Kovzan currently serves as a manager and officer of various subsidiaries of NICUSA, Inc. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Kovzan served as a business assurance manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Mr. Kovzan is a Certified Public Accountant and holds a B.S. in business administration from the University of Tulsa and an M.S. in business from the University of Kansas.
What is the salary of Stephen Kovzan?
As the Chief Financial Officer of NIC, the total compensation of Stephen Kovzan at NIC is $1,016,470. There are 2 executives at NIC getting paid more, with Harry Herington having the highest compensation of $2,344,810.
How old is Stephen Kovzan?
Stephen Kovzan is 50, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer of NIC since 2007. There are 8 older and 3 younger executives at NIC. The oldest executive at NIC, Inc. is Peter Wilson, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Stephen Kovzan’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O NIC INC., 10540 SOUTH RIDGEVIEW ROAD, OLATHE, KS, 66061.
Insider trading at NIC
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NIC have traded over $83,200,853 worth of NIC stock and bought 59,000 units worth $240,050 . The most active insider traders include Ross C Hartley, Information Consortium Voti…, and William F Jr Bradley. On average, NIC executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $770,889. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lyons on 29 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of EGOV stock currently worth $209,600.
What does NIC do?
NIC, Inc. is a digital government services, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of digital government solutions and secure payment processing. It operates through Outsourced Portals and Other Software and Services segments. The Outsourced Portals segment operates digital government services on an enterprise-wide basis for state and local governments. The Software and Services segment provides software development and digital government services. The company was founded by Harry H. Herington, Ross C. Hartley, William F. Bradley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
What does NIC’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kovzan stock trades at NIC
NIC executives and stock owners
NIC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Harry Herington, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayne Holland, Chief Security Officer
- William Van Asselt, General Counsel, Secretary
- Art Burtscher, Lead Independent Director
- Alexander Kemper, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Peter Wilson, Independent Director
- C. Brad Henry, Independent Director
- Venmal Arasu, Independent Director
- Jayaprakash Vijayan, Independent Director
- Anthony Scott, Independent Director
- Angela Davied, Vice President -Corporate Communications and Investor Relation
- Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer
- Aimi Daughtery, Chief Accounting Officer
- Karen S. Evans, Director
- Ross C Hartley, Director
- Douglas Rogers, Sr VP, Business Development
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- Eric Bur, Chief Financial Officer
- John L Jr Bunce, Director
- Information Consortium Voti…, 10% owner
- Ron Thornburgh, Sr VP of Business Development
- William F Jr Bradley, ExVP-SP&L,Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Sam Somerhalder, Exec. VP – Oper. & Admin.
- Richard L Brown, Exec.VP-Technology & Solutions
- Jeffery S Fraser, President and CEO
- P K Agarwal, EVP & Chief Inf. Officer