Stephen Ellis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen A Ellis is at least $1.42 Million dollars as of 25 July 2013. Mr. Ellis owns over 11,000 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $1,130,817 and over the last 7 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $285,000 as Independent Director at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Ellis SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 2 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 11,000 units of SCHW stock worth $242,000 on 25 July 2013.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 11,665 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 18 July 2013 worth over $250,214. On average, Stephen trades about 553 units every 0 days since 2012. As of 25 July 2013 he still owns at least 27,066 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ellis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephen Ellis biography
Stephen A. Ellis is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Ellis is a managing partner at TPG, a private equity and alternative investment firm. Prior to joining TPG in 2015, Mr. Ellis served as Chief Executive Officer of Asurion, LLC, a provider of consumer technology protection services, from 2012 through 2014. Prior to Asurion, Mr. Ellis served as worldwide managing director of Bain & Company, a management consulting firm, from 2005 until 2012, and as managing partner for Bain’s West Coast offices from 1999 through 2004. He joined Bain & Company in 1993. Mr. Ellis is a member of the Board of Directors of e.l.f. Beauty, Inc., a cosmetics company. Mr. Ellis is a nominee for election this year.
What is the salary of Stephen Ellis?
As the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab, the total compensation of Stephen Ellis at The Charles Schwab is $285,000. There are 13 executives at The Charles Schwab getting paid more, with Walter Bettinger having the highest compensation of $15,627,600.
How old is Stephen Ellis?
Stephen Ellis is 56, he’s been the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab since 2012. There are 13 older and 4 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Stephen Ellis’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 211 MAIN STREET, , SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94105.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ellis stock trades at The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources