Stephen Davis Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen J Davis is at least $8.7 Million dollars as of 16 May 2019. Mr. Davis owns over 4,200 units of Hasbro stock worth over $3,722,117 and over the last 2 years he sold HAS stock worth over $2,302,216. In addition, he makes $2,672,200 as Executive Vice President and Chief Content Officer at Hasbro.
Mr. Davis HAS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 8 trades of the Hasbro stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 4,200 units of HAS stock worth $412,608 on 16 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 23,270 units of Hasbro stock on 25 July 2018 worth over $1,437,388. On average, Stephen trades about 4,170 units every 41 days since 2017. As of 16 May 2019 he still owns at least 39,238 units of Hasbro stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Davis stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephen Davis biography
Stephen J. Davis is Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer of the Company. Prior thereto, President, Hasbro Studios, from 2009 to 2014.
What is the salary of Stephen Davis?
As the Executive Vice President and Chief Content Officer of Hasbro, the total compensation of Stephen Davis at Hasbro is $2,672,200. There are 3 executives at Hasbro getting paid more, with Brian Goldner having the highest compensation of $8,499,620.
How old is Stephen Davis?
Stephen Davis is 57, he’s been the Executive Vice President and Chief Content Officer of Hasbro since 2014. There are 11 older and 7 younger executives at Hasbro. The oldest executive at Hasbro, Inc. is Crispin Davis, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Stephen Davis’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HASBRO STUDIOS LLC, 3333 WEST EMPIRE BOULEVARD, BURBANK, CA, 91505.
Insider trading at Hasbro
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Hasbro have traded over $349,975,021 worth of Hasbro stock and bought 43,652 units worth $2,277,508 . The most active insider traders include Alan G Hassenfeld, Brian Goldner, and Alfred J Verrecchia. On average, Hasbro executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $7,506,082. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen J Davis on 16 May 2019, trading 4,200 units of HAS stock currently worth $412,608.
What does Hasbro do?
Hasbro, Inc. engages in the provision of children and family leisure time products and services with a portfolio of brands and entertainment properties. The firm operates under the following brands: Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Nerf, Play-Doh, and Transformers. It operates through the following segments: United States and Canada, International, and Entertainment and Licensing. The United States and Canada segment refers to the marketing and sale of products in the United States and Canada which include the innovation and reinvention of toys and games. The International segment engages in the marketing and sale of product categories to retailers and wholesalers in Europe, Latin and South America, and the Asia Pacific region and through distributors in those countries where there is no direct presence. The Entertainment and Licensing segment conducts movie, television and digital gaming entertainment operations. The company was founded by Henry Hassenfeld and Hilal Hassenfeld in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, RI.
Complete history of Mr. Davis stock trades at Hasbro
Hasbro executives and stock owners
Hasbro executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Goldner, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Frascotti, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Deborah Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen Davis, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Wiebe Tinga, Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Edward Philip, Lead Independent Director
- Lisa Gersh, Independent Director
- Kenneth Bronfin, Independent Director
- Richard Stoddart, Independent Director
- Linda Zecher, Independent Director
- Alan Hassenfeld, Independent Director
- Tracy Leinbach, Independent Director
- Crispin Davis, Independent Director
- Hope Cochran, Independent Director
- Mary West, Independent Director
- Michael Burns, Independent Director
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Tarrant Sibley, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Courtney, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Dolph Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Batkin, Director
- Basil Anderson, Director
- Frank Biondi, Director
- Barbara Finigan, SVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec
- David D R Hargreaves, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Michael W O Garrett, Director
- Jack M Greenberg, Director
- John M Jr Connors, Director
- Martin R Trueb, Sr. VP and Treasurer
- Paula Stern, Director
- Gordon Gee, Director
- Duncan Billing, Global Development Officer
- Alfred J Verrecchia, President and CEO
- Barry Nagler, Sr. VP, GC & Secretary
- Claudine B/Ca Malone, Director
- Frank P Jr Bifulco, President,North American Sales
- Simon Gardner, President of Hasbro Europe
- E David Wilson, President, Games
- Carl Spielvogel, Director
- Richard B Holt, Sr. VP and CAFCO
- E John Jr Rosenwald, Director
- Eli Segal, Director