Stephen D Menzies Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen D Menzies is at least $18.6 Million dollars as of 5 June 2017. Stephen Menzies owns over 27,742 units of Trinity Industries stock worth over $5,105,770 and over the last 15 years Stephen sold TRN stock worth over $13,536,439.
Stephen Menzies TRN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 13 trades of the Trinity Industries stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Stephen sold 27,742 units of TRN stock worth $724,344 on 5 June 2017.
The largest trade Stephen’s ever made was selling 101,296 units of Trinity Industries stock on 2 November 2015 worth over $2,781,588. On average, Stephen trades about 7,380 units every 34 days since 2004. As of 5 June 2017 Stephen still owns at least 236,707 units of Trinity Industries stock.
You can see the complete history of Stephen Menzies stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Stephen Menzies’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2525 STEMMONS FREEWAY, , DALLAS, TX, 75207.
Insider trading at Trinity Industries
Over the last 15 years, insiders at Trinity Industries have traded over $13,536,439 worth of Trinity Industries stock and bought 9,537,371 units worth $257,926,947 . The most active insider traders include Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…, Brandon B Value Act Holding…, and Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell. On average, Trinity Industries executives and independent directors trade stock every 74 days with the average trade being worth of $5,652,505. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brandon B Value Act Holding… on 30 October 2019, trading 1,650,000 units of TRN stock currently worth $32,917,500.
What does Trinity Industries do?
Trinity Industries, Inc. engages in the provision of rail transportation products and services in North America. It operates through the following segments: Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, Rail Products Group and All Other. The Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group segment provides railcar industry services. The Rail Products Group segment includes the results of heads business. The All Other segment includes the results of highway products business. The company was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does Trinity Industries’s logo look like?
Complete history of Stephen Menzies stock trades at Trinity Industries
Trinity Industries executives and stock owners
Trinity Industries executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Timothy Wallace, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Melendy Lovett, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Schuyler Rice, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Leldon Echols, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- John Adams, Independent Director
- Charles Matthews, Independent Director
- Dunia Shive, Independent Director
- E. Jean Savage, Director
- John Diez, Director
- Brandon Boze, Director
- Ian Mutswiri, Vice President and Chief Audit Executive
- Doug Horvath, Vice President, Tax
- Virginia Gray, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Development
- Jared Richardson, Vice President, Corporate Secretary
- Jessica Greiner, Vice President – Investor Relations and Communications
- Lance Davis, Vice President – Finance, Treasurer
- Steven McDowell, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Sarah Teachout, Senior Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Eric Marchetto, Senior Vice President and Group President of TrinityRail
- David DelVecchio, Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
- Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…,
- Stephen D Menzies,
- Jeffrey L Et Al Gendell, 10% owner
- Brandon B Value Act Holding…,