Stephen A Elop Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen A Elop is at least $12.4 Million dollars as of 13 October 2006. Stephen Elop owns over 232,422 units of Juniper Networks stock worth over $3,425,740 and over the last 14 years Stephen sold JNPR stock worth over $8,994,731.
Stephen Elop JNPR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 4 trades of the Juniper Networks stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Stephen sold 232,422 units of JNPR stock worth $8,994,731 on 13 October 2006.
The largest trade Stephen’s ever made was selling 232,422 units of Juniper Networks stock on 13 October 2006 worth over $8,994,731. On average, Stephen trades about 15,137 units every 11 days since 2006. As of 13 October 2006 Stephen still owns at least 135,191 units of Juniper Networks stock.
You can see the complete history of Stephen Elop stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Stephen Elop’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Juniper Networks
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Juniper Networks have traded over $330,448,470 worth of Juniper Networks stock and bought 25,786 units worth $497,993 . The most active insider traders include Krishna Kittu Kolluri, Scott Kriens, and Pradeep Sindhu. On average, Juniper Networks executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $1,235,705. The most recent stock trade was executed by Bikash Koley on 15 September 2019, trading 99,000 units of JNPR stock currently worth $2,508,660.
What does Juniper Networks do?
Juniper Networks, Inc. engages in the design, development, and sale of products and services for high-performance networks. Its products address network requirements for global service provides, cloud providers, national governments, research and public sector organizations, and other enterprises. The company was founded by Pradeep S. Sindhu on February 6, 1996 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
What does Juniper Networks’s logo look like?
Complete history of Stephen Elop stock trades at Adobe, Microsoft, and Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks executives and stock owners
Juniper Networks executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Rami Rahim, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Bikash Koley, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Brian Martin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Kenneth Miller, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Anand Athreya, Executive Vice President, Chief Development Officer
- Scott Kriens, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Gary Daichendt, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Calderoni, Independent Director
- William Stensrud, Independent Director
- Mercedes Johnson, Independent Director
- Rahul Merchant, Independent Director
- James Dolce, Independent Director
- Kevin DeNuccio, Independent Director
- Pierre-Paul Allard, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer
- Anne DelSanto, Director
- Janet Haugen, Director
- Christine Gorjanc, Director
- Manoj Leelanivas, Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer
- Eva Andres, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Thomas A Austin, VP Corp Controller & CAO
- William F Iii Meehan, Director
- John M Lawrie, Director
- Mary B Cranston, Director
- Mitchell Gaynor, VP General Counsel & Secretary
- Vincent Molinaro, EVP Chief Customer Officer
- Terrance F Spidell, VP Corp Controller & CAO
- Jonathan Davidson, EVP General Manager, JDI
- Robert L Muglia, EVP SW Solutions Division
- Bauhaus Mark, GM, SPG Products
- Gene M. Zamiska, Principal Acct Officer
- Robyn M Denholm, Chief Financial Officer
- Stratton D Sclavos, Director
- Stefan A Dyckerhoff, EVP and GM of IPG
- Geraldine Elliott, EVP Sales
- Michael Rose, Director
- John Morris, EVP
- David L Schlotterbeck, Director
- Kim Perdikou, GM, IPG Products
- Kevin R Johnson, Chief Executive Officer
- Shaygan Kheradpir, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenneth A Goldman, Director
- Edward Minshull, EVP Worldwide Field Operations
- Krishna Kittu Kolluri, GM, Security Products
- Robert John Sturgeon, GM Security Products Group
- Pradeep Sindhu, Chief Technical Officer
- William R Iii Hearst, Director
- Linda Neyer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Stephen A Elop, Chief Operating Officer
- Robert R B Dykes, Chief Financial Officer
- Frank Marshall, Director
- Kenneth Levy, Director
- Ashok Krishnamurthi, VP Engineering
- Carol Mills, GM, IPG Products
- Marcel Gani, Executive Vice President and
- C Richard Kramlich, Director