Stephan Scholl Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephan Scholl is at least $122 Thousand dollars as of 15 September 2018. Mr. Scholl owns over 3,212 units of Avaya stock worth over $121,979 and over the last 2 years he sold AVYA stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Independent Director at Avaya.
Mr. Scholl AVYA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephan has made over 3 trades of the Avaya stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,212 units of AVYA stock worth $40,664 on 15 September 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,212 units of Avaya stock on 15 September 2018 worth over $40,664. On average, Stephan trades about 1,376 units every 26 days since 2018. As of 15 September 2018 he still owns at least 9,635 units of Avaya stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Scholl stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephan Scholl biography
Stephan Scholl is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Scholl is currently Advisor to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer at Infor, Inc., a privately-held provider of enterprise software products and services, a position he has held since July 11, 2018. Prior to that, from April 2012 until July 11, 2018, he served as President of Infor, Inc. Previously, from 2011 until 2012, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Lawson Software, Inc. He helped merge Lawson into Infor in 2012. He joined Infor in 2010 as Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Consulting. Earlier, Mr. Scholl held various leadership roles at Oracle Corporation, including Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Tax and Utilities Business and before that as Senior Vice President of the North America Consulting business. He joined Oracle in 2005 with the company’s acquisition of PeopleSoft.
What is the salary of Stephan Scholl?
As the Independent Director of Avaya, the total compensation of Stephan Scholl at Avaya is $324,360. There are 2 executives at Avaya getting paid more, with James Chirico having the highest compensation of $32,871,900.
How old is Stephan Scholl?
Stephan Scholl is 48, he’s been the Independent Director of Avaya since 2017. There are 6 older and 4 younger executives at Avaya. The oldest executive at Avaya Holdings Corp. is William Watkins, 66, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Stephan Scholl’s mailing address?
Stephan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O AVAYA HOLDINGS CORP., 4655 GREAT AMERICA PARKWAY, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Avaya
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Avaya have traded over $0 worth of Avaya stock. The most active insider traders include William D Watkins, Malley Patrick J O, and Susan Louise Spradley. On average, Avaya executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $125,035. The most recent stock trade was executed by James M Chirico on 30 September 2019, trading 121,745 units of AVYA stock currently worth $1,495,029.
What does Avaya do?
Avaya Holdings Corp. is a global business communications company, which engages in the provision of business collaboration and communication solutions. It operates through the Global Communications Solutions (GCS) and Avaya Global Services (AGS) segments. The GCS segment develops, markets, and sells contact center and unified communications products. The AGS segment provides end-to-end global service offerings that allow customers to evaluate, plan, design, implement, monitor, manage, and optimize complex enterprise communications networks. The company was founded in June 1, 2007 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Avaya’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Scholl stock trades at Avaya
Avaya executives and stock owners
Avaya executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Chirico, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Vellequette, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Mike McCarthy, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Laurent Philonenko, Senior Vice President – Solutions & Technology
- Jaroslaw Glembocki, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Nicholas Nikolopoulos, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development and Marketing
- William Rowe, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Cloud
- Jacqueline Yeaney, Independent Director
- Scott Vogel, Independent Director
- Stanley Sutula, Independent Director
- Susan Spradley, Independent Director
- Stephan Scholl, Independent Director
- Kevin Speed, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Shefali Shah, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel
- Kieran McGrath, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Watkins, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Edward Nalbandian, SVP, Services
- Ronald A Rittenmeyer, Director
- Luino David Dell’osso, VP & Chief Acct Officer
- Gaurav Passi, Senior Vice President, Cloud
- Malley Patrick J O, SVP and Chief Fin. Officer