Shirley Franklin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Shirley C. Franklin is at least $1.67 Million dollars as of 12 June 2019. Ms. Franklin owns over 6,700 units of Mueller Water Products stock worth over $619,365 and over the last 9 years she sold MWA stock worth over $872,843. In addition, she makes $177,999 as Independent Director at Mueller Water Products.
Ms. Franklin MWA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Shirley has made over 4 trades of the Mueller Water Products stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 6,700 units of MWA stock worth $63,985 on 12 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 9,156 units of Mueller Water Products stock on 14 June 2017 worth over $104,378. On average, Shirley trades about 1,493 units every 45 days since 2010. As of 12 June 2019 she still owns at least 52,892 units of Mueller Water Products stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Franklin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Shirley Franklin biography
Shirley C. Franklin serves as Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Franklin serves as Executive Chair of the board of directors of Purpose Built Communities, Inc., a national non-profit organization that works to transform struggling neighborhoods into sustainable communities. She also serves as Co-Chair of the Atlanta Regional Commission on Homelessness and as Chair of the board of directors of the National Center for Civil and Human Rights. From 2002 to 2010, Ms. Franklin served as mayor of Atlanta, Georgia. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in sociology from Howard University and a Master’s degree in sociology from the University of Pennsylvania.
What is the salary of Shirley Franklin?
As the Independent Director of Mueller Water Products, the total compensation of Shirley Franklin at Mueller Water Products is $177,999. There are 10 executives at Mueller Water Products getting paid more, with J. Scott Hall having the highest compensation of $3,195,400.
How old is Shirley Franklin?
Shirley Franklin is 73, she’s been the Independent Director of Mueller Water Products since 2010. There are 4 older and 9 younger executives at Mueller Water Products. The oldest executive at Mueller Water Products, Inc. is Jerry Kolb, 82, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Shirley Franklin’s mailing address?
Shirley’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS, INC., 1200 ABERNATHY RD., SUITE 1200, ATLANTA, GA, 30328.
Insider trading at Mueller Water Products
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Mueller Water Products have traded over $28,023,360 worth of Mueller Water Products stock and bought 752,710 units worth $5,601,628 . The most active insider traders include Michael T Tokarz, Capital Management Llcberko…, and Gregory E Hyland. On average, Mueller Water Products executives and independent directors trade stock every 48 days with the average trade being worth of $592,263. The most recent stock trade was executed by Gregory Rogowski on 14 August 2019, trading 85,839 units of MWA stock currently worth $433,487.
What does Mueller Water Products do?
Mueller Water Products, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of products used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water. It operates though the following segments: Infrastructure, and Technologies. The Infrastructure segment involves in the manufacture of valves for water and gas systems including butterfly, iron gate, tapping, check, knife, plug and ball valves, and dry-barrel and wet-barrel fire hydrants. The Technologies segment offers metering, leak detection, pipe condition assessment, and other products and services for the water infrastructure industry. The company was founded in 1857 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
What does Mueller Water Products’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Franklin stock trades at Delta Air Lines and Mueller Water Products
Mueller Water Products executives and stock owners
Mueller Water Products executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- J. Scott Hall, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Gregory Rogowski, Executive Vice President – Sales and Marketing
- Marietta Zakas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Steven Heinrichs, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark O’Brien, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Michael Tokarz, Independent Director
- Jerry Kolb, Independent Director
- Bernard Rethore, Independent Director
- Thomas Hansen, Independent Director
- Lydia Thomas, Independent Director
- Shirley Franklin, Independent Director
- Stephen Van Arsdell, Independent Director
- Michael Nancarrow, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Hassan Ali, Senior Vice President – Engineering and Information Technology Officer
- Neil A Springer, Director
- Robert Paul Keefe, Senior Vice President/CIO
- Thomas E Fish, President, Anvil
- Patrick Matthew Donovan, President, Anvil
- Evan Hart, SVP and CFO
- Joseph B Leonard, Director
- Gregory E Hyland, Chairman, President and CEO
- Kevin Mchugh, VP and Controller
- Keith L Jr Belknap, SVP, General Counsel and Secy
- Melvin J Schrock, VP, Operations Controller
- William Cofield, SVP, Operations & Supply Chain
- Jennifer O’keefe, VP, Human Resources
- Christine Ortiz, Director
- Howard Longstreth Jr Clark, Director
- Clayton Robert Iii Barker, Exec.VP, GC, CCO, Sec’y
- Michael T Vollkommer, Executive Vice President/CFO
- Victor P Patrick, Vice President and Secretary
- Robert Leggett, COO
- Walter A. Smith, Sr. Vice President, Treasurer
- Doyce Gaskin, Vice President, Manufacturing
- Robert D. Dunn, SVP – Human Resources
- Jennifer E Thomas, Exec. VP, Human Resources
- Raymond Torok, President, U.S. Pipe
- William F Ohrt, Vice President
- Capital Management Llcberko…,
- Paul T Ciolino, President, U.S. Pipe
- Dale B Smith, COO; CEO Mueller Group
- Jeffery W Sprick, Chief Financial Officer
- Donald N Boyce, Director
- Joseph J Troy, Vice President