Shirley Ann Jackson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Shirley A Jackson is at least $2.13 Million dollars as of 2 November 2017. Shirley Jackson owns over 3,980 units of International Business Machines stock worth over $1,616,929 and over the last 16 years he sold IBM stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $511,422 as Independent Director at International Business Machines.
Shirley Jackson IBM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Shirley has made over 10 trades of the International Business Machines stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,980 units of IBM stock worth $695,067 on 2 November 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 17,810 units of International Business Machines stock on 1 February 2013 worth over $1,344,833. On average, Shirley trades about 510 units every 20 days since 2003. As of 2 November 2017 he still owns at least 12,091 units of International Business Machines stock.
You can see the complete history of Shirley Jackson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Shirley Ann Jackson biography
Dr. Shirley Ann Jackson, Ph.D., is an Independent Director of the Company. Dr. Jackson was a theoretical physicist at the former AT&T Bell Laboratories from 1976 to 1991, professor of theoretical physics at Rutgers University from 1991 to 1995, and chairman of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission from 1995 until she assumed her current position of president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1999. Dr. Jackson is a director of FedEx Corporation and Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated. She has been co-chair of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board and a member of the International Security Advisory Board to the United States Secretary of State. Dr. Jackson is a fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering (U.K.), the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and a member of the National Academy of Engineering and the American Philosophical Society. Dr. Jackson is a recipient of the National Medal of Science, the highest award in science and engineering awarded by the U.S. Government. Dr. Jackson is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. She is a Regent Emerita and former Vice-Chair of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution, a past president of the American Association for the Advancement of Sciences, and an honorary trustee of the Brookings Institution. Additionally, during the past five years, she served as a director of Marathon Oil Corporation and Medtronic plc.
What is the salary of Shirley Jackson?
As the Independent Director of International Business Machines, the total compensation of Shirley Jackson at International Business Machines is $511,422. There are 7 executives at International Business Machines getting paid more, with Virginia Rometty having the highest compensation of $17,552,200.
How old is Shirley Jackson?
Shirley Jackson is 72, he’s been the Independent Director of International Business Machines since 2005. There are no older and 19 younger executives at International Business Machines.
What’s Shirley Jackson’s mailing address?
Shirley’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O SECRETARY’S OFFICE, IBM CORPORATION, NEW ORCHARD ROAD, ARMONK, NY, 10504.
Insider trading at International Business Machines
Over the last 9 years, insiders at International Business Machines have traded over $410,160,770 worth of International Business Machines stock and bought 26,518 units worth $3,472,528 . The most active insider traders include Kenneth I Chenault, Frederick H Waddell, and Andrew N Liveris. On average, International Business Machines executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $1,754,734. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kenneth M Keverian on 14 June 2019, trading 2,227 units of IBM stock currently worth $300,979.
What does International Business Machines do?
International Business Machines Corp. is an information technology company, which provides integrated solutions that leverage information technology and knowledge of business processes. It operates through the following segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services, Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems, and Global Financing. The Cognitive Solutions segment comprises a portfolio of capabilities that help IBM’s clients to identify actionable insights and inform decision making for competitive advantage. It includes Watson, a cognitive computing platform that has the ability to interact in natural language, process amounts of big data, and learn from interactions with people and computers. This segment consists of Solutions Software, which provides the basis for many of the company’s strategic areas including analytics, security and social; and Transaction Processing Software, which includes software that primarily runs mission-critical systems in industries such as banking, airlines and retail. The Global Business Services segment provides clients with consulting, application management and global process services. The Technology Services & Cloud Platforms segment provides comprehensive IT infrastructure and platform services that create business value for clients. The Systems segment provides clients with innovative infrastructure platforms to help meet the requirements of hybrid cloud and enterprise AI workload. The Global Financing segment encompasses two primary businesses: financing, primarily conducted through IBM Credit LLC, and remanufacturing and remarketing. The company was founded by Charles Ranlett Flint and Thomas J. Watson Sr. on June 16, 1911 and is headquartered in Armonk, NY.
What does International Business Machines’s logo look like?
Complete history of Shirley Jackson stock trades at FedEx, International Business Machines, KeyCorp, Marathon Oil, Medtronic Plc, Public Service Enterprise, and United States Steel
International Business Machines executives and stock owners
International Business Machines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Virginia Rometty, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenneth Keverian, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy
- Martin Schroeter, Senior Vice President – Global Markets,
- John Kelly, Executive Vice President
- James Kavanaugh, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Finance and operation
- Michael Eskew, Lead Independent Director
- Sidney Taurel, Independent Director
- Shirley Ann Jackson, Independent Director
- Andrew Liveris, Independent Director
- David Farr, Independent Director
- Alex Gorsky, Independent Director
- Peter Voser, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Joseph Swedish, Independent Director
- Martha Pollack, Independent Director
- Michelle Howard, Independent Director
- Frederick McNabb, Director
- Robert Del Bene, Vice President, Controller
- Michelle Browdy, Senior Vice President – Legal and Regulatory Affairs and General Counsel
- Diane Gherson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth I Chenault, Director
- Erich Clementi, Senior Vice President
- James W Owens, Director
- W James Jr Mcnerney, Director
- Mark Fields,
- Hutham S Olayan,
- Joan E Spero, Director
- Arvind Krishna, Senior Vice President
- Robert J. Le Blanc, Senior Vice President
- Jon C Iwata, Senior Vice President
- Kralingen Bridget A Van, Senior Vice President
- Michael D. Rhodin, Senior Vice President
- Stanley J Iii Sutula, VP, Controller
- Thomas W Rosamilia, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Picciano, Senior Vice President
- Martin Jetter, Senior Vice President
- Leo Allen Bruno V Di, Senior Vice President
- Colleen F. Arnold, Senior Vice President
- Alain J P Belda, Director
- William R Md Phd Brody, Director
- Steven A Mills, Senior Vice President
- Rodney C Adkins, Senior Vice President
- Robert C Weber, Senior Vice President
- Linda S Sanford, Senior Vice President
- Timothy S Shaughnessy, Senior Vice President
- James P Bramante, Senior Vice President
- Mark Loughridge, Sr. VP and CFO
- Lorenzo H Zambrano, Director
- J Randall Macdonald, Senior Vice President
- Michael E Daniels, Senior Vice President
- Samuel J Palmisano, Chairman, Pres., and CEO
- R. Franklin Iii Kern, Senior Vice President
- Cathleen Black, Director
- Taizo Nishimuro, Director