Sheila Talton Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Sheila Talton is at least $605 Thousand dollars as of 7 August 2012. Ms. Talton owns over 1,500 units of Deere & Co stock worth over $263,955 and over the last 8 years she sold DE stock worth over $71,036. In addition, she makes $270,160 as Independent Director at Deere & Co.
Ms. Talton DE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Sheila has made over 4 trades of the Deere & Co stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 1,500 units of DE stock worth $55,350 on 7 August 2012.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 18,478 units of Deere & Co stock on 1 May 2012 worth over $3,251,574. On average, Sheila trades about 303 units every 1 days since 2012. As of 7 August 2012 she still owns at least 1,500 units of Deere & Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Talton stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Sheila Talton biography
Sheila G. Talton is an Independent Director of the Company. She is a 30-year veteran in the information technology industry. She served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Gray Matter Analytics (data analytics consulting services for financial services and healthcare industries) since 2013, President and Chief Executive Officer of SGT Ltd. (strategy and technology consulting services) — 2011 to 2013 and Vice President of Cisco Systems, Inc. (information technology and solutions) — 2008 to 2011. She also works with OGE Energy Corporation since 2013, Sysco Corporation since 2017, Wintrust Financial Corporation since 2012.
What is the salary of Sheila Talton?
As the Independent Director of Deere & Co, the total compensation of Sheila Talton at Deere & Co is $270,160. There are 14 executives at Deere & Co getting paid more, with Samuel Allen having the highest compensation of $18,525,700.
How old is Sheila Talton?
Sheila Talton is 66, she’s been the Independent Director of Deere & Co since 2015. There are 5 older and 14 younger executives at Deere & Co. The oldest executive at Deere & Co. is Vance Coffman, 74, who is the Presiding Independent Director.
What’s Sheila Talton’s mailing address?
Sheila’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 9700 WEST HIGGINS ROAD, 8TH FLOOR, , ROSEMONT, IL, 60018.
Insider trading at Deere & Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Deere & Co have traded over $17,500,619 worth of Deere & Co stock and bought 1,750 units worth $141,738 . The most active insider traders include Investment Llcgates William…, Brian M Krzanich, and David B Speer. On average, Deere & Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $3,938,033. The most recent stock trade was executed by John C Ii May on 26 July 2019, trading 5,228 units of DE stock currently worth $794,395.
What does Deere & Co do?
Deere & Co. engages in the manufacturing and distribution of equipment used in agriculture, construction, forestry, and turf care. It operates through the following segments: Agriculture and Turf, Construction and Forestry, and Financial Services. The Agriculture and Turf segment focuses on the distribution and manufacturing of full line of agriculture and turf equipment and related service parts. The Construction and Forestry segment offers machines and service parts used in construction, earthmoving, road building, material handling, and timber harvesting. The Financial Services segment finances sales and leases by John Deere dealers of new and used agriculture and turf equipment and construction and forestry equipment. The company was founded by John Deere in 1837 and is headquartered in Moline, IL.
What does Deere & Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Talton stock trades at Wintrust, Wintrust, ACCO Brands, Deere & Co, OGE, and Sysco
Deere & Co executives and stock owners
Deere & Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Samuel Allen, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Jean Gilles, Senior Vice President,John Deere Power Systems, Worldwide Parts Services, Advanced Technology & Engineering and Global Supply Management and Logistics
- James Field, President, Worldwide Construction & Forestry Division
- Rajesh Kalathur, President – John Deere and Financial, Chief Information Officer
- John May, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Vance Coffman, Presiding Independent Director
- Dipak Jain, Independent Director
- Sherry Smith, Independent Director
- Clayton Jones, Independent Director
- Alan Heuberger, Independent Director
- Michael Johanns, Independent Director
- Gregory Page, Independent Director
- Charles Holliday, Independent Director
- Dmitri Stockton, Independent Director
- Sheila Talton, Independent Director
- Josh Jepsen, Director, Investor Relations
- Mary Jones, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Marc Howze, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Markwart von Pentz, President, Worldwide Agriculture & Turf Division Global Tractor and Hay & Forage Platforms, Europe, CIS, Asia, Africa
- Cory Reed, President – Worldwide Agriculture & Turf Division, Americas and Australia, Global Harvesting and Turf Platforms, and Ag Solutions
- Ryan Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Crandall Close Bowles, Director
- Max A Guinn, Senior Vice President
- Brian M Krzanich, Director
- Investment Llcgates William…,
- Aulana L Peters, Director
- Richard B Myers, Director
- David B Speer, Director
- James R Jenkins, Sr. V.P. & General Counsel
- Michael J Mack, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Robert W Lane, Chairman & CEO
- B Antonio Madero, Director
- Joachim Milberg, Director
- T Kevin Dunnigan, Director
- James Israel, President,John Deere Credit
- Arthur L Kelly, Director
- Thomas H Patrick, Director
- David C Everitt, Pres. Ag Div Europe, SA Africa
- Nathan J Jones, Sen VP & Chief Financial Offic
- John J Jenkins, Pres. WW Comm & Cons Equip Div
- Leonard A /Ia/ Hadley, Director
- John R Walter, Director
- John R Block, Director
- Pierre E Leroy, President, WW Construct. & For
- H J Markley, Pres, Ag Div NA,Aust,Asia
- David M Purvis, Senior V.P. & CTO