Scott Hover-Smoot Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Scott Hover Smoot is at least $4.93 Million dollars as of 30 January 2018. Mr. Smoot owns over 4,300 units of Xilinx stock worth over $3,522,845 and over the last 12 years he sold XLNX stock worth over $1,405,129. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary at Xilinx.
Mr. Smoot XLNX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Scott has made over 31 trades of the Xilinx stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 4,300 units of XLNX stock worth $308,396 on 30 January 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 45,000 units of Xilinx stock on 18 May 2016 worth over $1,142,550. On average, Scott trades about 9,758 units every 77 days since 2007. As of 30 January 2018 he still owns at least 37,569 units of Xilinx stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Smoot stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Scott Hover-Smoot biography
Scott R. Hover-Smoot is Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary of the Company. He joined the Company in October 2007 and currently serves as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, a position he has held since May 2014. From October 2007 to May 2014, Mr. Hover-Smoot served as Corporate Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. From November 2001 to October 2007, Mr. Hover-Smoot served as Regional Counsel and Director of Legal Operations with TSMC, an independent semiconductor foundry. He served as Vice President and General Counsel of California Micro Devices Corporation, a provider of application-specific protection devices and display electronics devices from June 1994 to November 2001. Prior to joining California Micro Devices Corporation, Mr. Hover-Smoot spent over 20 years working in law firms including Berliner-Cohen, Flehr, Hohbach, Test, Albritton & Herbert and Lyon & Lyon.
How old is Scott Smoot?
Scott Smoot is 62, he’s been the Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary of Xilinx since 2014. There are 3 older and 8 younger executives at Xilinx. The oldest executive at Xilinx, Inc. is Marshall Turner, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Scott Smoot’s mailing address?
Scott’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Xilinx
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Xilinx have traded over $68,487,902 worth of Xilinx stock and bought 11,800 units worth $253,312 . The most active insider traders include Willem P Roelandts, Moshe Gavrielov, and Victor Peng. On average, Xilinx executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,924,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by Saar Gillai on 4 November 2019, trading 3,400 units of XLNX stock currently worth $328,610.
What does Xilinx do?
Xilinx, Inc. engages in the design and development of programmable logic semiconductor devices and the related software design tools. It also provides design services, customer training, field engineering, and technical support. The company was founded by Ross Freeman, Bernard Vonderschmitt, and James V. Barnett in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Xilinx’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Smoot stock trades at Xilinx
Xilinx executives and stock owners
Xilinx executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Tong, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Quality
- Victor Peng, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lorenzo Flores, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dennis Segers, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Jankov, Independent Director
- Thomas Lee, Independent Director
- Saar Gillai, Independent Director
- John Patterson, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Vanderslice, Independent Director
- Albert Pimentel, Independent Director
- Marshall Turner, Independent Director
- Mary Krakauer, Independent Director
- Steven Glaser, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Scott Hover-Smoot, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Wadlington, SVP, Global Sales
- William G Jr Howard, Director
- Krishna Rangasayee, Sr. Vice President
- Moshe Gavrielov, President & CEO
- Philip T Gianos, Director
- Emre Onder, SVP,Product/Vertical Marketing
- Catia Hagopian, Sr. VP General Counsel
- Raman Chitkara,
- Jon A Olson, VP Finance, CFO
- John L Doyle, Director
- Vamsi Boppana, SVP, Central Engineering
- Raja Petrakian, SVP WW Opertations
- Frank A Tornaghi, Vice President World Wide Sale
- Salil Raje, EVP, Software and IP Products
- William Christopher Madden, EVP, FPGA & Silicon Tech
- Iain Morris, VP, General Manager
- Sandeep Vij, VP WW Marketing
- Vincent Ratford, VP
- Boon C Ooi, VP World Wide Operations
- Kris Chellam, CFO
- Omid Tahernia, VP
- Richard W Sevcik, Officer
- Willem P Roelandts, Officer
- Jerald Fishman, Director
- Patrick Little, VP
- Thomas R Lavelle, VP General Counsel
- Harold Hughes, Director
- Steven D Haynes, V.P. of World Wide Sales
- Randy T Ong, VP WW Operations