Scott Crum Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Scott A Crum is at least $13.4 Million dollars as of 13 February 2019. Mr. Crum owns over 19,000 units of MSCI stock worth over $7,736,111 and over the last 16 years he sold MSCI stock worth over $4,000,933. In addition, he makes $1,686,500 as Chief Human Resources Officer at MSCI.
Mr. Crum MSCI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Scott has made over 3 trades of the MSCI stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 19,000 units of MSCI stock worth $3,327,660 on 13 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 19,000 units of MSCI stock on 13 February 2019 worth over $3,327,660. On average, Scott trades about 706 units every 22 days since 2003. As of 13 February 2019 he still owns at least 33,235 units of MSCI stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Crum stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Scott Crum biography
Scott Crum serves as Chief Human Resources Officer of MSCI Inc. since April 2014. Prior to joining MSCI, Mr. Crum served as global head of human resources for four publicly traded companies. Mr. Crum worked for Avon Products, Inc. as Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Chief People Officer from 2012 to 2013. From 2010 to 2012, Mr. Crum served as Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer of Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc., one of two publicly traded companies formally created when Motorola Inc. split in January 2011 until it was acquired by Google. Prior to that, he served as the Senior Vice President and Director of Human Resources of ITT Corporation from 2002 to 2010 and Senior Vice President of Administration and Employee Resources at General Instruments Corp. from 1997 to 2000. Mr. Crum holds a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in industrial relations from Southern Methodist University.
What is the salary of Scott Crum?
As the Chief Human Resources Officer of MSCI, the total compensation of Scott Crum at MSCI is $1,686,500. There are 4 executives at MSCI getting paid more, with Jigar Thakkar having the highest compensation of $6,288,090.
How old is Scott Crum?
Scott Crum is 62, he’s been the Chief Human Resources Officer of MSCI since 2014. There are 5 older and 13 younger executives at MSCI. The oldest executive at MSCI, Inc. is George Siguler, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Scott Crum’s mailing address?
Scott’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O AVON PRODUCTS, INC., 777 THIRD AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10017.
Insider trading at MSCI
Over the last 9 years, insiders at MSCI have traded over $816,098,791 worth of MSCI stock and bought 10,000 units worth $295,400 . The most active insider traders include Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…, Henry A Fernandez, and Linda Huber. On average, MSCI executives and independent directors trade stock every 47 days with the average trade being worth of $39,909,884. The most recent stock trade was executed by Benjamin F Du Pont on 5 November 2019, trading 8,000 units of MSCI stock currently worth $1,908,080.
What does MSCI do?
MSCI, Inc. engages in the provision of investment decision support tools, including indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics and corporate governance products and services. The company operates through the following business segments: Index; Analytics; Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG); and Real Estate. The Index segment involves in the index-linked product creation and performance benchmarking, as well as portfolio construction and rebalancing, and asset allocation. The Analytics segment offers risk management, performance attribution and portfolio management content, applications and services. The ESG segment offers products and services that help institutional investors understand how ESG factors can impact the long-term risk of investments. The Real Estate segment includes research, reporting, market data and benchmarking offerings that provide real estate performance analysis for funds, investors and managers.. The company was founded by Andrew Thomas Rudd in 1998 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does MSCI’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Crum stock trades at Avon Products, ITT, and MSCI
MSCI executives and stock owners
MSCI executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jigar Thakkar, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Engineering
- Henry Fernandez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Carroll D Baer Pettit, President
- Laurent Seyer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Client Officer
- Scott Crum, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Robert Ashe, Lead Independent Director
- Alice Handy, Independent Director
- Catherine Kinney, Independent Director
- Wayne Edmunds, Independent Director
- Linda Riefler, Independent Director
- Jacques Perold, Independent Director
- Marcus Smith, Independent Director
- Benjamin duPont, Independent Director
- George Siguler, Independent Director
- Wendy Lane, Independent Director
- Jay Penn, Head of Investor Relations
- Andrew Wiechmann, Chief Strategy Officer
- Richard Napolitano, Head of Business Finance
- Remy Briand, Head – ESG and Real Estate
- Russell Read, Managing Director and Global Head of Client Solutions
- Jennifer Mak, Global Controller and Head of Finance Operations, Principal Accounting Officer
- Linda Huber, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Kathleen A Winters, Chief Financial Officer
- Patrick Tierney, Director
- Jorge Mina, Head of Analytics
- Cd Baer Pettit, Head of Client Coverage
- Diana H. Tidd, Head of Equity Index Products
- Rodolphe M Vallee, Director
- Peter J. Zangari, Head Portfolio Mgmt Analytics
- Holdings, L.P.Value Act Cap…,
- Robert Qutub, Managing Director
- Roveen Bhansali, Head of Risk Mgmt Analytics
- Gary Retelny, Head of Strategy & Bus. Dev.
- David Robert Value Act Hold…,
- David C Brierwood, Chief Operating Officer
- Scott M Sipprelle, Director
- David M Obstler, Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher F Corrado, Chief Information Officer