Scott Bowman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Scott Justin Bowman is at least $620 Thousand dollars as of 27 March 2019. Mr. Bowman owns over 1,663 units of Dave & Buster’s Entertainment stock worth over $620,298 and over the last 7 years he sold PLAY stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President at Dave & Buster’s Entertainment.
Mr. Bowman PLAY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Scott has made over 9 trades of the Dave & Buster’s Entertainment stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,663 units of PLAY stock worth $67,352 on 27 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,560 units of Dave & Buster’s Entertainment stock on 18 March 2019 worth over $144,180. On average, Scott trades about 985 units every 61 days since 2012. As of 27 March 2019 he still owns at least 15,316 units of Dave & Buster’s Entertainment stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bowman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Scott Bowman biography
Scott Justin Bowman is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company. He previously served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Hibbett Sports, Inc. from July 2012 until April 2019. Prior to his tenure at Hibbett Sports, Inc., he served in various roles at The Home Depot from October 2003 until June 2012, most recently as the Division Chief Financial Officer – Northern Division (Division CFO). He also worked in various controller and accounting management positions with Rubbermaid Home Products, a Division of Newell Rubbermaid, Anchor Hocking Glass Company and the Sherwin-Williams Company. Mr. Bowman has a BS, Accounting and Finance from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, and an MBA, Business from Emory University – Goizueta Business School.
How old is Scott Bowman?
Scott Bowman is 52, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Dave & Buster’s Entertainment since 2019. There are 12 older and 4 younger executives at Dave & Buster’s Entertainment. The oldest executive at Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. is J. Plunkett, 67, who is the Senior Vice President – Purchasing and International Operations.
What’s Scott Bowman’s mailing address?
Scott’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 451 INDUSTRIAL LANE, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Dave & Buster’s Entertainment
Over the last 5 years, insiders at Dave & Buster’s Entertainment have traded over $982,809,286 worth of Dave & Buster’s Entertainment stock and bought 20,000 units worth $873,750 . The most active insider traders include Mgp Iii, Ltd.Oak Hill Capit…, Michael J Griffith, and Stephen M King. On average, Dave & Buster’s Entertainment executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $5,435,184. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Griffith on 1 July 2019, trading 5,000 units of PLAY stock currently worth $196,600.
What does Dave & Buster’s Entertainment do?
Dave & Buster’s Entertainment, Inc. is an owner and operator of entertainment and dining venues under the name Dave & Buster’s. Its concept is to offer its customers the opportunity to Eat Drink Play all in one location, through a full menu of casual dining food items and a full selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverage items together with an extensive assortment of entertainment attractions, including skill and sports-oriented redemption games, video games, interactive simulators and other traditional games. The company was founded by David O. Corriveau and James W. Corley in 1982 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does Dave & Buster’s Entertainment’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bowman stock trades at Dave & Buster’s Entertainment and Hibbett Sports
Dave & Buster’s Entertainment executives and stock owners
Dave & Buster’s Entertainment executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen King, Chairman of the Board
- Brian Jenkins, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Margo Manning, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Sean Gleason, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- John Mulleady, Senior Vice President – Real Estate and Development
- Kevin Bachus, Senior Vice President – Entertainment and Game Strategy
- Michael Griffith, Independent Director
- Jonathan Halkyard, Independent Director
- Kevin Sheehan, Independent Director
- Jennifer Storms, Independent Director
- Patricia Mueller, Independent Director
- Victor Crawford, Independent Director
- Hamish Dodds, Independent Director
- J. Plunkett, Senior Vice President – Purchasing and International Operations
- Angelia Pelham, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Arvind Bhatia, IR Contact Officer
- Michael Metzinger, Vice President – Accounting, Controller
- Joe Deprospero, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain and Business Development
- Scott Bowman, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- John P Gleason, SVP & CMO
- Jay L Tobin, SVP, Gen Counsel & Sec
- Joseph Benjamin De Prospero, Vice President of Finance
- Michasel Joseph Metzinger, VP of Accounting & Controller
- Alan J Lacy, Director
- Dolf A Berle, Pres. & COO
- Robert William Edmund, SVP, General Counsel
- Mgp Iii, Ltd.Oak Hill Capit…,
- David A /Wi Jones, Director