Savio Tung Net Worth
Savio Tung biography
Savio W. Tung serves as an Independent Director of Tech Data Corporation. Mr. Tung is One of the founding partners of Investcorp (a global investment firm), where Mr. Tung is a Senior Advisor and the Chairman of Investcorp Technology Partners. 11-year tenure with Chase Manhattan Bank, serving in its offices in New York, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi and London. Board Member and Treasurer of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center and Board Member of Committee of 100. Former Trustee of Columbia University and also served on the Board of the Columbia Investment Management Company and the Columbia University Medical Center Committee. Mr. Tung has significant global financial expertise in the areas of investments, mergers and acquisitions and capital planning which brings a valuable perspective to the Board. Mr. Tung’s extensive Asian international business and financial experience allow Mr. Tung to provide value related to finance, international operations, and capital markets, with a focus on the economic forces and trends influencing the Company around the world.
What is the salary of Savio Tung?
As the Independent Director of Tech Data, the total compensation of Savio Tung at Tech Data is $222,531. There are 13 executives at Tech Data getting paid more, with Robert Dutkowsky having the highest compensation of $5,171,140.
How old is Savio Tung?
Savio Tung is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of Tech Data since 2010. There are 1 older and 14 younger executives at Tech Data. The oldest executive at Tech Data Corp. is Charles Adair, 71, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Savio Tung’s mailing address?
Savio’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5350 TECH DATA DRIVE, , CLEARWATER, FL, 33760.
Insider trading at Tech Data
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Tech Data have traded over $90,659,109 worth of Tech Data stock. The most active insider traders include James M Cracchiolo, Steven A Raymund, and Kenneth T Lamneck. On average, Tech Data executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $1,959,418. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael Rabinovitch on 9 October 2019, trading 349 units of TECD stock currently worth $36,593.
What does Tech Data do?
Tech Data Corp. engages in the distribution of information technology products, services, and solutions. Its services include logistics and warehousing, supply chain, technical, marketing, and product life cycle management. It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The firm’s products include systems, consumer electronics, components and accessories, printers and scanners, software, and office supplies. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, FL.
What does Tech Data’s logo look like?
Tech Data executives and stock owners
Tech Data executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Dutkowsky, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Richard Hume, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Dannewitz, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Quaglia, President – Americas
- Patrick Zammit, President – Europe
- David Vetter, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer
- John Tonnison, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Harry Harczak, Independent Director
- Charles Adair, Lead Independent Director
- Thomas Morgan, Independent Director
- Kathleen Misunas, Independent Director
- Bridgette Heller, Independent Director
- Karen Dahut, Independent Director
- Savio Tung, Independent Director
- Patrick Sayer, Independent Director
- Michael Rabinovitch, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- Beth Simonetti, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alain Amsellem, Regional Senior Vice President
- Jeffrey Louis Taylor, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Kathy Misunas, Director
- Nestor Cano, President, Worldwide
- Maximilian Ardelt, Director
- Murray N Wright, President, the Americas
- Jeffery P Howells, Executive Vice President
- Joseph A Osbourn, Executive Vice President and
- David M Upton, Director
- Steven A Raymund, Chairman of Board of Directors
- John Y Williams, Director
- Joseph B Trepani, Senior Vice President and
- Kenneth T Lamneck, President, The Americas
- Andrew Gass, Senior Vice President
- William K Jr Todd, Senior Vice President of
- Jones Richard Pryor, Sr Vice President & MD – Azlan
- Elio Levy, Senior Vice President
- Sharon P Nadeau, Senior Vice President
- Michael E Zava, SVP US Credit Services
- Andreas Duerst, Senior Vice President
- Robert Omalley, SVP of US Marketing
- Benjamin B Godwin, Corporate Vice President-
- Lawrence W Hamilton, Senior Vice President of Human
- Thomas F Huber, Regional SVP – Central Europe
- Arthur W Singleton,
- William J Hunter, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Gerard F Youna, Senior Vice President
- Thomas J Ducatelli, SVP, US Sales
- James M Cracchiolo, Director
- Lisa G Thibodeau, Senior Vice President of U.S.
- Theresa A Bazzone, Senior Vice President of
- Graeme Watt, President of Europe
- Peter Bertram,
- Patrick O Connelly, Senior Vice President of
- Yuda Saydun, Senior Vice President and