Sandeep Vij Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Sandeep Vij is at least $6.91 Million dollars as of 15 February 2018. Mr. Vij owns over 1,293 units of Coherent stock worth over $783,703 and over the last 16 years he sold COHR stock worth over $5,852,603. In addition, he makes $271,792 as Independent Director at Coherent.
Mr. Vij COHR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Sandeep has made over 21 trades of the Coherent stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,293 units of COHR stock worth $211,418 on 15 February 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 100,000 units of Coherent stock on 2 May 2007 worth over $2,181,000. On average, Sandeep trades about 8,295 units every 126 days since 2003. As of 15 February 2018 he still owns at least 4,793 units of Coherent stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Vij stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Sandeep Vij biography
Sandeep Vij is an Independent Director of the Company. Since February 2013, Mr. Vij has been a private investor. Previously, he held the position of President and Chief Executive Officer and was a member of the board of directors of MIPS Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of processor architectures and cores, from January 2010 until its sale in February 2013. In addition, Mr. Vij had been the Vice President and General Manager of the Broadband and Consumer Division of Cavium Networks, Inc., a provider of highly integrated semiconductor products from May 2008 to January 2010. Prior to that, he held the position of Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, Services and Support for Xilinx Inc., a digital programmable logic device provider, from 2007 to April 2008. From 2001 to 2006, he held the position of Vice President of Worldwide Marketing at Xilinx. From 1997 to 2001, he served as Vice President and General Manager of the General Products Division at Xilinx. Mr. Vij joined Xilinx in 1996 as Director of FPGA Marketing. He is a graduate of General Electric’s Edison Engineering Program and Advanced Courses in Engineering. He holds an MSEE from Stanford University and a BSEE from San Jose State University. Mr. Vij’s years of executive and management experience in the high technology industry, including serving as the chief executive officer of another public company, his service on the board of another publicly held company, and his years of service as a director of Coherent make him an invaluable member of the Board.
What is the salary of Sandeep Vij?
As the Independent Director of Coherent, the total compensation of Sandeep Vij at Coherent is $271,792. There are 6 executives at Coherent getting paid more, with John Ambroseo having the highest compensation of $9,531,890.
How old is Sandeep Vij?
Sandeep Vij is 53, he’s been the Independent Director of Coherent since 2004. There are 10 older and 2 younger executives at Coherent. The oldest executive at Coherent, Inc. is L. William Krause, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Sandeep Vij’s mailing address?
Sandeep’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O XILINX INC, 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Coherent
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Coherent have traded over $70,196,062 worth of Coherent stock. The most active insider traders include Jay T Flatley, John Ambroseo, and Michael R. Mc Mullen. On average, Coherent executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,004,932. The most recent stock trade was executed by Kevin S. Palatnik on 22 February 2019, trading 5,250 units of COHR stock currently worth $858,428.
What does Coherent do?
Coherent, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and service of lasers and related accessories. It operates through the OEM Laser Sources (OLS), and Industrial Lasers and Systems (ILS) business segments. The OLS segment focuses on laser sources and complex optical sub-systems, typically used in microelectronics manufacturing, medical diagnostics, and therapeutic medical applications. The ILS segment covers laser sources, sub-systems, and tools primarily used for industrial laser materials processing. The company was founded by Eugene Watson on May 26, 1966 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Coherent’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Vij stock trades at Coherent and Xilinx
Coherent executives and stock owners
Coherent executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Ambroseo, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Palatnik, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Sobey, Executive Vice President, General Manager – Specialty Laser Systems
- Paul Sechrist, Executive Vice President – Worldwide Sales and Service
- Bret DiMarco, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Garry Rogerson, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Sandeep Vij, Independent Director
- Stephen Skaggs, Independent Director
- L. William Krause, Independent Director
- Jay Flatley, Independent Director
- Pamela Fletcher, Director
- Michael McMullen, Director
- Kay Matthews, Director
- Thomas Merk, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Industrial Lasers & Systems
- Luis Spinelli, Exec VP, CTO
- Susan M. James, Director
- Helene Simonet, Exec VP & CFO
- Lawrence Tomlinson, Director
- Scott H Miller, Sr VP & Gen Counsel
- Press Partners, Llc Oliver …,
- John H Hart, Director
- Press Partners, Llc Oliver …,
- Clifford Press, Director
- Ronald A Victor, Exec VP HR
- Paul L Meissner, Exec VP, GM, Laser Systems
- Charles W Cantoni, Director
- Michael J Cumbo, Exec VP, GM Optical Technology
- Vittorio Fossati Bellani, Chief Marketing Officer
- Frank P Carrubba, Director
- Bernard J Couillaud, Chairman
- Robert J Quillinan, Director
- Henry E Gauthier, Director
- Jerry E Robertson, Director
- Kevin Mccarthy, Exec VP & CIO