Samuel Di Piazza Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Piazza Samuel A Jr. Di is at least $927 Thousand dollars as of 3 October 2019. Mr. Di owns over 93 units of AT&T stock worth over $576,857 and over the last 9 years he sold T stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $350,000 as Independent Director at AT&T.
Mr. Piazza T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Samuel has made over 12 trades of the AT&T stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 93 units of T stock worth $3,601 on 3 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 7,690 units of AT&T stock on 8 August 2018 worth over $249,771. On average, Samuel trades about 177 units every 13 days since 2010. As of 3 October 2019 he still owns at least 14,697 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Di stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Samuel Di Piazza biography
Samuel A. Di Piazza, Jr., is Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Di Piazza served as Global Chief Executive Officer of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (an international professional services firm) from 2002 until his retirement in 2009. Mr. Di Piazza began his 36-year career with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC, formerly Coopers & Lybrand) in 1973 and was named Partner in 1979 and Senior Partner in 2000. From 1979 to 2002, Mr. Di Piazza held various regional leadership positions with PwC. After his retirement from PwC, Mr. Di Piazza joined Citigroup where he served as Vice Chairman of the Global Corporate and Investment Bank from 2011 until 2014. Since 2010, Mr. Di Piazza has served as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Mayo Clinic. He received his B.S. in accounting from the University of Alabama and earned his M.S. in tax accounting from the University of Houston. He served as a Director of DIRECTV from 2010 until the company was acquired by AT&T Inc. in 2015.
What is the salary of Samuel Piazza?
As the Independent Director of AT&T, the total compensation of Samuel Piazza at AT&T is $350,000. There are 5 executives at AT&T getting paid more, with Randall Stephenson having the highest compensation of $29,118,100.
How old is Samuel Piazza?
Samuel Piazza is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of AT&T since 2015. There are 1 older and 17 younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Samuel Piazza’s mailing address?
Piazza’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 10247, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35202-0247.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Di stock trades at AT&T, Jones Lang LaSalle, ProAssurance, Regions, and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions