Saar Gillai Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Saar Gillai is at least $1.36 Million dollars as of 4 November 2019. Mr. Gillai owns over 3,400 units of Xilinx stock worth over $723,154 and over the last 3 years he sold XLNX stock worth over $328,610. In addition, he makes $308,299 as Independent Director at Xilinx.
Mr. Gillai XLNX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Saar has made over 7 trades of the Xilinx stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,400 units of XLNX stock worth $328,610 on 4 November 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,872 units of Xilinx stock on 8 August 2017 worth over $363,077. On average, Saar trades about 1,499 units every 107 days since 2016. As of 4 November 2019 he still owns at least 7,712 units of Xilinx stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Gillai stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Saar Gillai biography
Saar Gillai is Independent Director of the Company. He has over 25 years’ experience in the technology sector, and currently advises startups focused on the communications and enterprise space. From September 2015 until November 2016, he served as Senior Vice President and General Manager of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise’s Communications Solutions Business. From October 2012 until September 2015, Mr. Gillai served as Senior Vice President, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer of Hewlett-Packard’s (HP) Cloud business. From May 2010 until October 2012, Mr. Gillai served as Vice President, Advanced Technology Group and Chief Technology Officer of HP Networking. Prior to HP, Mr. Gillai was Senior Vice President of Worldwide Products and Solutions for 3Com Corporation, which was acquired by HP in 2010. Mr. Gillai also has held senior management positions in engineering with Tropos Networks Inc., a provider of wireless mesh products and senior management positions in product development and operations with Enfora, Inc., a wireless machine-to-machine (M2M) company. In addition, Mr. Gillai served for seven years in a variety of leadership positions with Cisco Systems, Inc., including as Vice President of Engineering for Cisco’s Wireless Networking business unit. Mr. Gillai brings to the Board over 20 years of leadership and management experience in product development, engineering, operations, and general management with a variety of technology companies. Through this experience, he has gained both technical expertise and strategic insights into a variety of key markets and applications which the Company serves, as well as in-depth understanding of the evolution and adoption of cloud technologies and processes in the enterprise and service provider market.
What is the salary of Saar Gillai?
As the Independent Director of Xilinx, the total compensation of Saar Gillai at Xilinx is $308,299. There are 5 executives at Xilinx getting paid more, with Vincent Tong having the highest compensation of $2,298,130.
How old is Saar Gillai?
Saar Gillai is 52, he’s been the Independent Director of Xilinx since 2016. There are 11 older and no younger executives at Xilinx. The oldest executive at Xilinx, Inc. is Marshall Turner, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Saar Gillai’s mailing address?
Saar’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2100 LOGIC DRIVE, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95124.
Insider trading at Xilinx
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Xilinx have traded over $68,487,902 worth of Xilinx stock and bought 11,800 units worth $253,312 . The most active insider traders include Willem P Roelandts, Moshe Gavrielov, and Victor Peng. On average, Xilinx executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $1,924,442. The most recent stock trade was executed by Saar Gillai on 4 November 2019, trading 3,400 units of XLNX stock currently worth $328,610.
What does Xilinx do?
Xilinx, Inc. engages in the design and development of programmable logic semiconductor devices and the related software design tools. It also provides design services, customer training, field engineering, and technical support. The company was founded by Ross Freeman, Bernard Vonderschmitt, and James V. Barnett in February 1984 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Xilinx’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Gillai stock trades at Semtech and Xilinx
Xilinx executives and stock owners
Xilinx executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vincent Tong, Executive Vice President – Global Operations and Quality
- Victor Peng, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lorenzo Flores, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dennis Segers, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ronald Jankov, Independent Director
- Thomas Lee, Independent Director
- Saar Gillai, Independent Director
- John Patterson, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Vanderslice, Independent Director
- Albert Pimentel, Independent Director
- Marshall Turner, Independent Director
- Mary Krakauer, Independent Director
- Steven Glaser, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Scott Hover-Smoot, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Mark Wadlington, SVP, Global Sales
- William G Jr Howard, Director
- Krishna Rangasayee, Sr. Vice President
- Moshe Gavrielov, President & CEO
- Philip T Gianos, Director
- Emre Onder, SVP,Product/Vertical Marketing
- Catia Hagopian, Sr. VP General Counsel
- Raman Chitkara,
- Jon A Olson, VP Finance, CFO
- John L Doyle, Director
- Vamsi Boppana, SVP, Central Engineering
- Raja Petrakian, SVP WW Opertations
- Frank A Tornaghi, Vice President World Wide Sale
- Salil Raje, EVP, Software and IP Products
- William Christopher Madden, EVP, FPGA & Silicon Tech
- Iain Morris, VP, General Manager
- Sandeep Vij, VP WW Marketing
- Vincent Ratford, VP
- Boon C Ooi, VP World Wide Operations
- Kris Chellam, CFO
- Omid Tahernia, VP
- Richard W Sevcik, Officer
- Willem P Roelandts, Officer
- Jerald Fishman, Director
- Patrick Little, VP
- Thomas R Lavelle, VP General Counsel
- Harold Hughes, Director
- Steven D Haynes, V.P. of World Wide Sales
- Randy T Ong, VP WW Operations