S.P.A Sofar, Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of S.P.A Sofar, is at least $5.78 Million dollars as of 4 January 2017. S Sofar owns over 3,722,685 units of TransEnterix stock worth over $5,781,756 and over the last 3 years S sold TRXC stock worth over $0.
S Sofar TRXC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
S has made over 1 trades of the TransEnterix stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently S bought 3,722,685 units of TRXC stock worth $5,211,759 on 4 January 2017.
The largest trade S’s ever made was buying 3,722,685 units of TransEnterix stock on 4 January 2017 worth over $5,211,759. On average, S trades about 3,722,685 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 4 January 2017 S still owns at least 19,266,098 units of TransEnterix stock.
You can see the complete history of S Sofar stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s S Sofar’s mailing address?
S’s mailing address filed with the SEC is VIA FIRENZE 40, , TREZZANO ROSA, L6, 20060.
Insider trading at TransEnterix
Over the last 6 years, insiders at TransEnterix have traded over $32,344,179 worth of TransEnterix stock and bought 6,454,685 units worth $15,346,279 . The most active insider traders include Jane Ph D Hsiao, William N Jr Starling, and S.P.A Sofar,. On average, TransEnterix executives and independent directors trade stock every 36 days with the average trade being worth of $86,181. The most recent stock trade was executed by Todd Pope on 14 May 2019, trading 71,943 units of TRXC stock currently worth $100,001.
What does TransEnterix do?
TransEnterix, Inc., a medical device company, engages in the research, development, and sale of medical device robotics to enhance minimally invasive surgery. The company offers Senhance System, a multi-port robotic surgery system, which allows up to four arms to control robotic instruments and a camera in Europe. It also provides SurgiBot System, a single-port system robotically enhanced laparoscopic surgical platform. TransEnterix, Inc. is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina.
What does TransEnterix’s logo look like?
Complete history of S Sofar stock trades at TransEnterix
TransEnterix executives and stock owners
TransEnterix executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Todd Pope, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Eric Smith, Chief Commercial Officer
- Joseph Slattery, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Anthony Fernando, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul LaViolette, Chairman, Independent Director
- Richard Pfenniger, Independent Director
- Aftab Kherani, Independent Director
- David Milne, Independent Director
- William Kelley, Independent Director
- Jane Hsiao, Independent Director
- Andrea Biffi, Independent Director
- William Starling, Independent Director
- Willam N Kelley, Director
- S.P.A Sofar,, 10% owner
- Capital Iii Lp Aisling Capi…,
- Iv, Llcsv Life Sciences Fun…,
- Dennis Dougherty, Director
- Richard Mueller, Chief Operating Officer