S. James Nelson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of S James Nelson is at least $1.05 Million dollars as of 11 November 2015. Mr. Nelson owns over 9,000 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $296,712 and over the last 15 years he sold WTI stock worth over $532,730. In addition, he makes $223,500 as Independent Director at W&T Offshore.
Mr. Nelson WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
S has made over 10 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 9,000 units of WTI stock worth $33,300 on 11 November 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 9,000 units of W&T Offshore stock on 11 November 2015 worth over $33,300. On average, S trades about 578 units every 55 days since 2004. As of 11 November 2015 he still owns at least 73,993 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Nelson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
S. James Nelson biography
S. James Nelson, Jr., is an Independent Director of the Company. He has served on the Board since January 2006. He is currently Chair of the Audit Committee. In 2016, he was appointed to replace Mr. Krohn as a member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. In 2004, Mr. Nelson retired after 15 years of service from Cal Dive International, Inc. (now named Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.), a marine contractor and operator of offshore oil and natural gas properties and production facilities, where he was a founding shareholder, Chief Financial Officer from 1990 to 2000, Vice Chairman from 2000 to2004 and a director from 1990 to 2004. From 1985 to 1988, Mr. Nelson was the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Diversified Energies, Inc. and from 1980 to 1985 was the Chief Financial Officer of Apache Corporation, an oil and gas exploration and production company. From 1966 to 1980, Mr. Nelson was employed with Arthur Andersen & Co., where he became a partner in 1976. Mr. Nelson received a B.S. in Accounting from Holy Cross College and holds a M.B.A. from Harvard University. He is also a certified public accountant. Additionally, since 2004, Mr. Nelson has served on the boards of directors and audit committees of Oil States International, Inc., a diversified oilfield service company, and ION Geophysical, a seismic services provider. From 2005 until the company’s sale in 2008, he was also a member of the board of directors and compensation and audit committees of Quintana Maritime LTD, a provider of dry bulk shipping services based in Athens, Greece, and from 2010 to 2012, he served as a member of the board of directors and audit and compensation committees of Genesis Energy, LP, a midstream master limited partnership. Mr. Nelson has an extensive background in public accounting both from his time as a partner at Arthur Andersen & Co. and his time as Chief Financial Officer at various companies.
What is the salary of S Nelson?
As the Independent Director of W&T Offshore, the total compensation of S Nelson at W&T Offshore is $223,500. There are 8 executives at W&T Offshore getting paid more, with Tracy Krohn having the highest compensation of $6,379,350.
How old is S Nelson?
S Nelson is 76, he’s been the Independent Director of W&T Offshore since 2006. There are no older and 9 younger executives at W&T Offshore.
What’s S Nelson’s mailing address?
S’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 12300 PARC CREST DRIVE, , STAFFORD, TX, 77477.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Nelson stock trades at Genesis LP, ION Geophysical, Oil States International, and W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks