Ruth Porat Net Worth
Ruth Porat biography
Ruth M. Porat is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Alphabet Inc. Prior to joining Google, she served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Morgan Stanley from January 2010. She previously served as Morgan Stanley’s Vice Chairman of Investment Banking from September 2003 to December 2009 and as Global Head of the Financial Institutions Group from September 2006 through December 2009. Ruth is a Vice Chair of the Stanford University Board of Trustees and a member of the Board of Directors of Stanford Management Company, a member of the Advisory Council of the Hutchins Center on Fiscal and Monetary Policy at the Brookings Institution, and a member of the Economic Strategy Group at the Aspen Institute. Ruth holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Stanford University, a Master of Business Administration degree with distinction from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a Master of Science degree from the London School of Economics.
What is the salary of Ruth Porat?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Alphabet, the total compensation of Ruth Porat at Alphabet is $47,292,000. There are no executives at Alphabet getting paid more.
How old is Ruth Porat?
Ruth Porat is 61, she’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Alphabet since 2015. There are 5 older and 6 younger executives at Alphabet. The oldest executive at Alphabet, Inc. is Alan Mulally, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Ruth Porat’s mailing address?
Ruth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Insider trading at Alphabet
Over the last 4 years, insiders at Alphabet have traded over $5,050,685,839 worth of Alphabet stock and bought 9,034,742,016 units worth $12,044,227,072 . The most active insider traders include Antonio Lee, L John Doerr, and Sergey Brin. On average, Alphabet executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $25,939,033,597. The most recent stock trade was executed by Amie Thuener O’toole on 4 November 2019, trading 54 units of GOOGL stock currently worth $68,928.
What does Alphabet do?
Alphabet, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the business of acquisition and operation of different companies. It operates through the Google and Other Bets segments. The Google segment includes its main Internet products such as Ads, Android, Chrome, Commerce, Google Cloud, Google Maps, Google Play, Hardware, Search, and YouTube. The Other Bets segment includes businesses such as Access, Calico, CapitalG, GV, Nest, Verily, Waymo, and X. The company was founded by Lawrence E. Page and Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin on October 2, 2015 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
What does Alphabet’s logo look like?
Alphabet executives and stock owners
Alphabet executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ruth Porat, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- David Drummond, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer of Google; Director
- John Hennessy, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ann Mather, Independent Director
- Kavitark Shriram, Independent Director
- Alan Mulally, Independent Director
- Roger Ferguson, Independent Director
- L. John Doerr, Independent Director
- Lawrence Page, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
- Sergey Brin, President, Co-Founder, Director
- Robin Washington, Independent Director
- James Grier Campbell, VP, Alphabet Corp. Controller
- Shirley M Tilghman, Director
- Antonio Lee, 10% owner
- Paul S Otellini, Director
- Eric E Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Board
- Amie Thuener O’toole, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Diane B Greene, Director