Russell Hagen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Russell S Hagen is at least $6.99 Million dollars as of 1 February 2019. Mr. Hagen owns over 8,000 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock worth over $3,930,059 and over the last 2019 years he sold WY stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $3,063,840 as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President at Weyerhaeuser Co.
Mr. Hagen WY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Russell has made over 3 trades of the Weyerhaeuser Co stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 8,000 units of WY stock worth $168,800 on 1 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 9,600 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock on 12 January 2017 worth over $242,592. On average, Russell trades about 2,560 units every 75 days since 1. As of 1 February 2019 he still owns at least 132,459 units of Weyerhaeuser Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hagen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Russell Hagen biography
Russell S. Hagen is Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company. Previously, he served as senior vice president, Business Development, at Plum Creek from December 2011 to February 2016. Prior to this he was vice president, Real Estate Development, overseeing the development activities of the company’s real estate, oil and gas, construction materials and bioenergy businesses. Mr. Hagen began his career in 1988 with Coopers and Lybrand, where he was a certified public accountant and led the audits of public clients in technology, banking and natural resource industries. He joined Plum Creek in 1993 as Manager of Internal Audit and held director-level positions in accounting, financial operations, risk management and information technology.
What is the salary of Russell Hagen?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Weyerhaeuser Co, the total compensation of Russell Hagen at Weyerhaeuser Co is $3,063,840. There are 1 executives at Weyerhaeuser Co getting paid more, with Adrian Blocker having the highest compensation of $5,258,910.
How old is Russell Hagen?
Russell Hagen is 53, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Weyerhaeuser Co since 2016. There are 11 older and 4 younger executives at Weyerhaeuser Co. The oldest executive at Weyerhaeuser Co. is D. Michael Steuert, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Russell Hagen’s mailing address?
Russell’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 9777, , FEDERAL WAY, WA, 98063-9777.
Insider trading at Weyerhaeuser Co
Over the last 2019 years, insiders at Weyerhaeuser Co have traded over $82,136,549 worth of Weyerhaeuser Co stock and bought 111,433 units worth $3,057,825 . The most active insider traders include Debra A Cafaro, John I Kieckhefer, and Steven R Rogel. On average, Weyerhaeuser Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $1,061,177. The most recent stock trade was executed by Devin W Stockfish on 6 June 2019, trading 5,195 units of WY stock currently worth $119,641.
What does Weyerhaeuser Co do?
Weyerhaeuser Co. engages in the manufacture, distribution and sale of forest products. It operates through the following business segments: Timberlands; Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources (Real Estate & ENR); and Wood Products. The Timberlands segment manages private commercial forestland worldwide, which engages in growing and harvesting trees for lumber, building, pulp, paper and other wood products. The Real Estate & ENR segment deliver premiums to timber value by identifying and monetizing higher and better use lands and capturing the full value of surface and subsurface assets. The Wood Products segment delivers lumber, structural panels, engineered wood products and complementary building products for residential, multi-family, industrial and light commercial applications. The company was founded by Frederick Weyerhaeuser in January 1900 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Weyerhaeuser Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hagen stock trades at Weyerhaeuser Co
Weyerhaeuser Co executives and stock owners
Weyerhaeuser Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Adrian Blocker, Senior Vice President -Timberlands
- Russell Hagen, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Devin Stockfish, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- James Kilberg, Senior Vice President – Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources
- Rick Holley, Independent Chairman of the Board,
- Sara Lewis, Independent Director
- Charles Williamson, Lead Independent Director
- Nicole Piasecki, Independent Director
- Kim Williams, Independent Director
- D. Michael Steuert, Independent Director
- Lawrence Selzer, Independent Director
- Marc Racicot, Independent Director
- Mark Emmert, Independent Director
- Beth Baum, Director – Investor Relations
- David Wold, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Kristy Harlan, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Denise Merle, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Doyle Simons, Director
- Sara L Grootwassink, Director
- Catherine I Slater, Senior Vice President
- John I Kieckhefer, Director
- Rhonda D Hunter, Sr. Vice President
- David P Bozeman, Director
- John F., Sr. Morgan, Director
- Timothy E Punke, Senior Vice President
- Lawrence B Burrows, Subsidiary Pres.
- Peter M Orser, Subsidiary Pres.
- Jerald W Richards, Chief Accounting Officer
- Keith O’rear, Senior Vice President
- Debra A Cafaro, Director
- Thomas M Lindquist, Executive Vice President
- Wayne W Murdy, Director
- Daniel S Fulton, Subsidiary Pres.
- James M Branson, Senior Vice President
- Miles P Drake, Senior Vice President
- Jeanne M Hillman, VP & Chief Acct. Officer
- Ernesta Ballard, Senior Vice President
- Arnold G Langbo, Director
- Patricia M Bedient, Senior Vice President
- Lee T Alford, Senior Vice President
- Michael A Jackson, Senior Vice President
- Edward P Rogel, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Rogel, Chairman, President & CEO
- Donald F Sr Mazankowski, Director
- Steven J Hillyard, V.P. and Chief Account
- Richard E Hanson, Executive Vice President
- James N Sullivan, Director
- Robert A Dowdy, Senior VP & General Counsel
- Richard F Haskayne, Director
- James R Keller, Senior Vice President
- William R Corbin, Executive Vice President
- Craig D Neeser, Senior Vice President
- Martha R Ingram, Director
- Richard J Taggart, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Marvin D Cooper, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth F Khoury, Senior VP & General Counsel
- George Hunt Jr Weyerhaeuser, Senior Vice President
- Robert J Herbold, Director
- Susan M Mersereau, Senior Vice President
- Jack P Jr Taylor, Senior Vice President
- William D Ruckelshaus, Director
- Michael R Onustock, Senior Vice President
- Mack L Hogans, Senior Vice President
- Steven R Hill, Senior Vice President
- Thomas F Gideon, Senior Vice President
- John A Hooper, Senior Vice President
- Srinivasan Chandrasekaran, Senior Vice President
- Sandy D Mcdade, Senior Vice President
- Richard H Sinkfield, Director