Rupert Vessey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rupert Vessey is at least $11.3 Million dollars as of 2 May 2019. Rupert Vessey owns over 6,731 units of Celgene stock worth over $1,505,937 and over the last 3 years he sold CELG stock worth over $4,064,693. In addition, he makes $5,766,900 as President – Research and Early Development at Celgene.
Rupert Vessey CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rupert has made over 18 trades of the Celgene stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 6,731 units of CELG stock worth $724,861 on 2 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 6,731 units of Celgene stock on 2 May 2019 worth over $724,861. On average, Rupert trades about 1,778 units every 19 days since 2016. As of 2 May 2019 he still owns at least 13,984 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Rupert Vessey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Rupert Vessey biography
Dr. Rupert J. Vessey, MA, BM BCh, FRCP., serves as President – Research and Early Development of the Company. He joined Celgene in January 2015 as Senior Vice President, Translational Development. Before joining Celgene, Dr. Vessey was Senior Vice President of Early Development and Discovery Sciences at Merck. During his ten years with Merck, Dr. Vessey was responsible for numerous drug development programs and also served as Senior Vice President, Respiratory and Immunology Franchise and Vice President, Drug Discovery and Informatics. Prior to Merck, he spent five years at GlaxoSmithKline in drug discovery, experimental medicine and early clinical development of therapeutics for respiratory and immune diseases.
What is the salary of Rupert Vessey?
As the President – Research and Early Development of Celgene, the total compensation of Rupert Vessey at Celgene is $6,254,780. There are 2 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $16,223,900.
How old is Rupert Vessey?
Rupert Vessey is 54, he’s been the President – Research and Early Development of Celgene since 2016. There are 14 older and 3 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Rupert Vessey’s mailing address?
Rupert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 614 MCKINLEY PLACE NE, , MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55413.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Rupert Vessey stock trades at Bio-Techne and Celgene
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer