Rudolph H. Holmes Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rudolph H. Holmes is at least $1.37 Million dollars as of 7 August 2019. Rudolph Holmes owns over 1,500 units of Cadence Bancorporation stock worth over $1,068,987 and over the last 3 years Rudolph sold CADE stock worth over $296,795.
Rudolph Holmes CADE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rudolph has made over 3 trades of the Cadence Bancorporation stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Rudolph bought 1,500 units of CADE stock worth $22,530 on 7 August 2019.
The largest trade Rudolph’s ever made was selling 10,828 units of Cadence Bancorporation stock on 14 September 2018 worth over $296,795. On average, Rudolph trades about 1,861 units every 27 days since 2017. As of 7 August 2019 Rudolph still owns at least 68,878 units of Cadence Bancorporation stock.
You can see the complete history of Rudolph Holmes stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Rudolph Holmes’s mailing address?
Rudolph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2800 Post Oak Blvd Suite 101, Houston, TX 77056, USA.
Insider trading at Cadence Bancorporation
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Cadence Bancorporation have traded over $1,418,058,338 worth of Cadence Bancorporation stock and bought 318,492 units worth $5,792,502 . The most active insider traders include Bancorp, Llc Cadence, Scott M Stuart, and Kathy N Waller. On average, Cadence Bancorporation executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $18,993,908. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph W Evans on 4 November 2019, trading 20,000 units of CADE stock currently worth $314,800.
What does Cadence Bancorporation do?
Cadence Bancorp is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of corporations, middle-market companies, small businesses, and consumers with banking and financial solutions. It operates through the following segments: Banking, Financial Services, and Corporate. The Banking segment offers deposit products and lending services through its commercial banking, retail banking and private banking business lines. The Financial Services segment includes set of investment, retirement, estate, college and business succession planning, retail brokerage, personal and institutional trust services and insurance services. The Corporate Segment consists of parent-only activities, including debt and capital raising, and intercompany eliminations. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Cadence Bancorporation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Rudolph Holmes stock trades at Cadence Bancorporation
Cadence Bancorporation executives and stock owners
Cadence Bancorporation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Paul Murphy, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Samuel Tortorici, President
- R.H. Holmes, Executive Vice President
- Valerie Toalson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, IR Contact Officer
- Jerry Powell, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William Harrison, Lead Independent Director
- J. Richard Fredericks, Independent Director
- Marc Shapiro, Independent Director
- J. Thomas Wiley, Independent Director
- Kathy Waller, Independent Director
- Scott Stuart, Independent Director
- Precious Owodunni, Independent Director
- Virginia Hepner, Independent Director
- J. Randall Schultz, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Evans, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Stanley D Levy,
- Sheila Ray, Chief Talent Officer, EVP
- David F. Black, Chief Risk Officer, EVP
- Bancorp, Llc Cadence, 10% owner
- Robert K Steel, Director
- Thomas D Clark, Chief Information Officer