Roy Armes Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Roy V Armes is at least $37.9 Million dollars as of 3 March 2016. Mr. Armes owns over 50,000 units of AGCO stock worth over $22,763,021 and over the last 13 years he sold AGCO stock worth over $14,956,530. In addition, he makes $226,145 as Independent Director at AGCO.
Mr. Armes AGCO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Roy has made over 25 trades of the AGCO stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 50,000 units of AGCO stock worth $1,969,500 on 3 March 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 215,000 units of AGCO stock on 26 February 2015 worth over $3,360,450. On average, Roy trades about 27,316 units every 48 days since 2007. As of 3 March 2016 he still owns at least 291,050 units of AGCO stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Armes stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Roy Armes biography
Roy V. Armes is Independent Director of Company. Mr. Armes was Former, Executive Chairman, President and CEO of Cooper Tire and Rubber Company from 2007 to 2016, Various executive positions with Whirlpool Corporation from 1975 to 2006 including Senior Vice President, Project Management Office; Corporate Vice President and General Director, Whirlpool Mexico; Corporate Vice President, Global Procurement Operations; President/Managing Director, Whirlpool Greater China, Inc. Hong Kong; Vice President, Manufacturing Technology, Whirlpool Asia (Singapore); and Vice President, Manufacturing & Technology, Refrigeration Products, Whirlpool Europe (Comerio, Italy)., Former member of the Board of Directors of The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
What is the salary of Roy Armes?
As the Independent Director of AGCO, the total compensation of Roy Armes at AGCO is $226,145. There are 12 executives at AGCO getting paid more, with Martin Richenhagen having the highest compensation of $20,648,600.
How old is Roy Armes?
Roy Armes is 66, he’s been the Independent Director of AGCO since 2013. There are 5 older and 14 younger executives at AGCO. The oldest executive at AGCO Corp. is Hendrikus Visser, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Roy Armes’s mailing address?
Roy’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 701 LIMA AVENUE, , FINDLAY, OH, 45840.
Insider trading at AGCO
Over the last 16 years, insiders at AGCO have traded over $59,300,475 worth of AGCO stock and bought 30,035,552 units worth $1,498,519,664 . The most active insider traders include Mallika Srinivasan, Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…, and Roy V Armes. On average, AGCO executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $7,294,099. The most recent stock trade was executed by Eric P Hansotia on 4 November 2019, trading 10,203 units of AGCO stock currently worth $573,817.
What does AGCO do?
AGCO Corp. engages in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts. Its products include tractors, combines, self-propelled sprayers, hay tools, forage equipment, seeding and tillage equipment, implements, and grain storage and protein production systems. It operates through the following segments: North America; South America; Europe and Middle East; and Asia Pacific and Africa. The Asia/Pacific/Africa segment includes the regions of Australia and New Zealand. The company was founded by Robert J. Ratliff in 1990 and is headquartered in Duluth, GA.
What does AGCO’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Armes stock trades at AGCO, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co, and The Manitowoc Co
AGCO executives and stock owners
AGCO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Martin Richenhagen, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Gary Collar, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Asia/Pacific/Africa
- Robert Crain, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Americas
- Hans-Bernd Veltmaat, Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Andrew Beck, Chief Financial Officer – Senior Vice President
- Lucinda Smith, Senior Vice President – Global Business Services
- Rob Smith, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Europe/Middle East
- Gerald Shaheen, Lead Independent Director
- George Minnich, Independent Director
- Hendrikus Visser, Independent Director
- Wolfgang Deml, Independent Director
- P. George Benson, Independent Director
- Roy Armes, Independent Director
- Suzanne Clark, Independent Director
- Michael Arnold, Independent Director
- Mallika Srinivasan, Director
- Greg Peterson, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Sondra Barbour, Director
- Josip Tomasevic, Senior Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer
- Helmut Endres, Senior Vice President – Engineering
- Roger Batkin, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Eric Hansotia, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President
- Luiz Fernando Furlan, Director
- Thomas Frederick Welke, Sr.VP Global Grain and Protein
- Hubertus M Muhlhauser, Sr VP Strategy & Integration
- Daniel C Ustian, Director
- Garry Ball, Sr. VP – Engineering
- Scott Gibbs Clawson, Sr. Vice President, CEO GSI
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Lara Thrush Long, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Francisco Roberto Gros, Director
- Herman Cain, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- David E Momot, Director
- Norman L Boyd, SVP, Human Resources
- Stephen D Lupton, SVP and General Counsel
- Frank C Lukacs, Sr VP Manufacturing Technologi
- Robert Joe Ratliff, Director
- James M Seaver, Sr VP General Manager Americas
- Dexter E Schaible, SVP, Product Development
- W Wayne Booker, Director
- Wolfgang Sauer, Director
- Henry J Claycamp, Director
- Mallika Tractors & Farm Equ…,
- Mallikatafe Motors & Tracto…,
- David L Caplan, Sr. VP Materials Management
- Randall G Hoffman, SVP, GM, Challenger Division
- Gerald B Johanneson, Director
- Andre Mueller Carioba, Sr. VP / Gen Mgr South America