Rosemarie B Greco Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rosemarie B Greco is at least $2.2 Million dollars as of 7 May 2019. Rosemarie Greco owns over 4,425 units of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust stock worth over $39,807 and over the last 16 years Rosemarie sold PEI stock worth over $2,157,463.
Rosemarie Greco PEI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rosemarie has made over 7 trades of the Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Rosemarie sold 4,425 units of PEI stock worth $757,250 on 7 May 2019.
The largest trade Rosemarie’s ever made was selling 5,412 units of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust stock on 18 March 2016 worth over $115,600. On average, Rosemarie trades about 421 units every 18 days since 2004. As of 7 May 2019 Rosemarie still owns at least 6,793 units of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust stock.
You can see the complete history of Rosemarie Greco stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Rosemarie Greco’s mailing address?
Rosemarie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O PA. REAL ESTATE INV TR, 200 S BROAD ST, THE BELLVUE, PHILADELPHIA, PA, 19102.
Insider trading at Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust have traded over $11,346,107 worth of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust stock and bought 190,200 units worth $1,241,251 . The most active insider traders include Mark E Pasquerilla, Ronald Rubin, and John Joseph Roberts. On average, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust executives and independent directors trade stock every 123 days with the average trade being worth of $123,066. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jo Anne A. Epps on 20 September 2019, trading 2,000 units of PEI stock currently worth $11,400.
What does Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust do?
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust engages in the ownership, management, leasing, acquisition, redevelopment, and disposition of shopping malls. It focuses on shopping malls located in the eastern half of the U.S. primarily in the Mid-Atlantic region. Its property portfolio include Cherry Hill Mall, Plymouth Meeting Mall, Mall at Prince Georges, and Springfield Town Center. The company was founded by Sylvan M. Cohen in 1960 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
What does Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust’s logo look like?
Complete history of Rosemarie Greco stock trades at Universal Display, Exelon, and Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust executives and stock owners
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Coradino, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert McCadden, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- Mario Ventresca, Executive Vice President – Operations of PREIT Services, LLC
- Joseph Aristone, Executive Vice President—Head of Leasing
- Andrew Ioannou, Executive Vice President – Finance and Acquisitions, Treasurer
- Charles Pizzi, Lead Independent Trustee
- John Roberts, Independent Trustee
- Michael DeMarco, Independent Trustee
- Mark Pasquerilla, Independent Trustee
- Leonard Korman, Independent Trustee
- George Alburger, Independent Trustee
- JoAnne Epps, Independent Trustee
- Lisa Most, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Heather Crowell, Executive Vice President—Strategy and Communications of PREIT
- Rosemarie B Greco, Director
- Walter Dalessio, Director
- Ronald Rubin, Chairman and CEO
- Jonathen Bell, SVP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Bruce Goldman, EVP- General Counsel
- Douglas S Grayson, EVP- Development
- Lee H Javitch, Director
- Edward A Glickman, EVP and CFO
- Dorrit J Bern, Director
- George F Rubin, President of PREIT-Rubin, Inc.
- Ira M Lubert, Director
- Donald F Mazziotti, Director
- Stephen B Cohen, Director
- David J Bryant, Senior VP-Finance & Treasurer
- Jonathan B Weller, President & COO
- Jeffrey P Orleans, Director
- Raymond J Trost, Former Senior VP-Multifamily
- Jeffrey A Linn, Exec. VP-Acquisitions and Sec.