Ronald Williams Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ronald A Williams is at least $7.52 Million dollars as of 26 January 2016. Mr. Williams owns over 18,040 units of American Express Co stock worth over $7,022,276 and over the last 13 years he sold AXP stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $502,233 as Lead Independent Director at American Express Co.
Mr. Williams AXP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ronald has made over 2 trades of the American Express Co stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 18,040 units of AXP stock worth $1,001,400 on 26 January 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 18,040 units of American Express Co stock on 26 January 2016 worth over $1,001,400. On average, Ronald trades about 215 units every 2 days since 2007. As of 26 January 2016 he still owns at least 59,125 units of American Express Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Williams stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ronald Williams biography
Ronald A. Williams is Lead Independent Director of the Company. He is Chairman and CEO of RW2 Enterprises, LLC, where he advises senior corporate executives on the development of strategy and how to achieve transformational leadership grounded in core values. Mr. Williams is the former Chairman and CEO of Aetna, Inc., a leading diversified health care benefits company. He was Chairman from October 2006 to April 2011; CEO from February 2006 to November 2010; and President from May 2002 to July 2007. He serves as an operating advisor to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC. He is a trustee of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he is also a member of the Dean’s Advisory Council and Alfred P. Sloan Management Society. He is a trustee of the Committee for Economic Development and Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees of the Conference Board, a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest. Prior to joining Aetna, Mr. Williams cofounded several businesses and served in senior management positions at a number of other companies.
What is the salary of Ronald Williams?
As the Lead Independent Director of American Express Co, the total compensation of Ronald Williams at American Express Co is $502,233. There are 6 executives at American Express Co getting paid more, with Stephen Squeri having the highest compensation of $17,341,400.
How old is Ronald Williams?
Ronald Williams is 69, he’s been the Lead Independent Director of American Express Co since 2018. There are no older and 20 younger executives at American Express Co.
What’s Ronald Williams’s mailing address?
Ronald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 N. RIVERSIDE PLAZA, M/C 5003-1001, CHICAGO, IL, 60606.
Insider trading at American Express Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at American Express Co have traded over $543,962,646 worth of American Express Co stock and bought 210,005 units worth $12,469,174 . The most active insider traders include James M Cracchiolo, Kenneth I Chenault, and Daniel H Schulman. On average, American Express Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $11,315,218. The most recent stock trade was executed by Theodore Leonsis on 23 October 2019, trading 8,420 units of AXP stock currently worth $980,425.
What does American Express Co do?
American Express Co. engages in the provision of charge and credit card products, and travel-related services. It operates through the following segments: Global Consumer Services Group, Global Commercial Services, Global Merchant and Network Services and Corporate & Other. The Global Consumer Services Group segment issues a wide range of proprietary consumer cards globally. The Global Commercial Services segment provides proprietary corporate and small business cards, payment and expense management services, and commercial financing products. The Global Merchant and Network Services segment operates a global payments network that processes and settles card transactions, acquires merchants, and provides multi-channel marketing programs and capabilities, services, and data analytics. The Corporate & Other segment covers corporate functions and certain other businesses and operations. The company was founded by Henry Wells, William G. Fargo and John Warren Butterfield on March 28, 1850 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does American Express Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Williams stock trades at American Express Co, The Boeing Co, and Johnson & Johnson
American Express Co executives and stock owners
American Express Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Squeri, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Jeffrey Campbell, Chief Financial Officer
- Douglas Buckminster, Group President – Global Consumer Services
- Laureen Seeger, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer
- Anna Marrs, President-Global Commercial Services
- Anre Williams, Group President – Global Merchant and Network Services
- Ronald Williams, Lead Independent Director
- Charlene Barshefsky, Independent Director
- Daniel Vasella, Independent Director
- Peter Chernin, Independent Director
- John Brennan, Independent Director
- Michael Leavitt, Independent Director
- Theodore Leonsis, Independent Director
- Anne Lauvergeon, Independent Director
- Ralph de La Vega, Independent Director
- Christopher Young, Independent Director
- Rosie Perez, IR Contact Officer
- Michael O’neill, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer
- Denise Pickett, Chief Risk Officer, President – Global Risk, Banking & Compliance
- Elizabeth Rutledge, Chief Marketing Officer
- Marc Gordon, Chief Information Officer
- Paul Fabara, President – Global Services Group
- Robert D Walter, Director
- Linda Zukauckas, EVP & Corporate Comptroller
- Samuel J Palmisano, Director
- Ursula M Burns, Director
- James Peter Bush, EVP, World Service
- Kenneth I Chenault, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard C Levin, Director
- Susan Sobbott, President Global Corp Payments
- L Kevin Cox, EVP, Human Resources
- Ashwini Gupta, Pres-Risk/Info Mgmt/Banking Gp
- Judson C Linville, CEO, U.S. Consumer Division
- William H Glenn, Executive Vice President
- Daniel T Henry, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Edward P Gilligan, Member, Global Leadership Team
- Steven Reinemund, Director
- Daniel H Schulman, Group Pres, Enterprise Growth
- Neal J. Sample, President, Enterprise Growth
- Thomas A Schick, EVP-Corp. Affairs
- Richard A Mcginn, Director
- Vernon E Jr Jordan, Director
- Josh Silverman, President US Consumer Services
- Timothy J. Heine, Acting General Counsel
- Louise M Parent, EVP, General Counsel
- John D Hayes, EVP, Advertising
- Frank P Popoff, Director
- Richard Petrino, EVP – Corporate Controller
- Edward D Miller, Director
- Jan Leschly, Director
- Joan Lordi Amble,
- Daniel F Akerson, Director
- Alfred F Jr Kelly, Member, Global Leadership Team
- Gary L Crittenden, Member, Global Leadership Team
- Peter R Dolan, Director
- William G Bowen, Director
- F Ross Johnson, Director
- James M Cracchiolo, Member, Global Leadership Team
- Jonathan S Linen, Member, Global Leadership Team
- Thomas A Iseghohi, Corporate Comptroller
- David C House, Member, Global Leadership Team
- Ursula F Fairbairn, EVP, Human Resources
- Glen Salow, EVP, Technologies