Roger Moore Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Roger H/Ca Moore is at least $11.4 Million dollars as of 12 March 2018. Mr. Moore owns over 2,000 units of VeriSign stock worth over $8,946,112 and over the last 16 years he sold VRSN stock worth over $2,081,674. In addition, he makes $339,956 as Independent Director at VeriSign.
Mr. Moore VRSN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Roger has made over 12 trades of the VeriSign stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 2,000 units of VRSN stock worth $23,880 on 12 March 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 75,000 units of VeriSign stock on 2 June 2005 worth over $328,500. On average, Roger trades about 2,201 units every 50 days since 2003. As of 12 March 2018 he still owns at least 47,953 units of VeriSign stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Moore stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Roger Moore biography
Roger H. Moore is Independent Director of Verisign, Inc. From December 2007 to May 2009, he served as a consultant assisting Verisign in the divestiture of its Communications Services business. From June 2007 through November 2007, Mr. Moore served as interim Chief Executive Officer and President of Arbinet-thexchange, Inc., a provider of online trading services. He was President and Chief Executive Officer of Illuminet Holdings, Inc. from December 1995 until December 2001 when it was acquired by Verisign. Mr. Moore is currently a director of Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. and, within the past five years, served as a director of Western Digital Corporation. Mr. Moore holds a B.S. degree in General Science from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Mr. Moore is a business executive with significant expertise in general management, sales, technology and strategic planning in the telecommunications industry. Mr. Moore’s expertise contributes operational knowledge of important inputs to the Company’s businesses and provides valuable experience in areas of business administration. Mr. Moore also has significant experience, both as a senior executive and as a board member, in joint venture and mergers and acquisition transactions, which is experience that is valuable to the Board. Mr. Moore’s financial and accounting skills qualify him as an audit committee financial expert. Mr. Moore also serves on several other boards of directors, including service on the audit, compensation and corporate governance committees of certain of those boards, providing him with valuable board-level experience. In addition to the several years of business management experience mentioned above, Mr. Moore has international business experience from his time as President of Nortel Japan and as President of AT&T Canada.
What is the salary of Roger Moore?
As the Independent Director of VeriSign, the total compensation of Roger Moore at VeriSign is $339,956. There are 6 executives at VeriSign getting paid more, with D. Bidzos having the highest compensation of $9,162,790.
How old is Roger Moore?
Roger Moore is 77, he’s been the Independent Director of VeriSign since 2002. There are 1 older and 8 younger executives at VeriSign. The oldest executive at VeriSign, Inc. is Louis Simpson, 82, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Roger Moore’s mailing address?
Roger’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 12061 BLUEMONT WAY, , RESTON, VA, 20190.
Insider trading at VeriSign
Over the last 17 years, insiders at VeriSign have traded over $24,596,371 worth of VeriSign stock and bought 1,000 units worth $64,190 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, Scott Kriens, and Mark D Mclaughlin. On average, VeriSign executives and independent directors trade stock every 40 days with the average trade being worth of $1,636,779. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy Tomlinson on 29 October 2019, trading 295 units of VRSN stock currently worth $56,218.
What does VeriSign do?
VeriSign, Inc. provides domain name registry services and Internet infrastructure, which enables Internet navigation for many of the world’s most recognized domain names. It enables the security, stability, and resiliency of key Internet infrastructure and services, including providing root zone maintainer services, operating two of the 13 global Internet root servers, and providing registration services and authoritative resolution for the .com and .net top-level domains, which support the majority of global e-commerce. The company was founded by D. James Bidzos on April 12, 1995 and is headquartered in Reston, VA.
What does VeriSign’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Moore stock trades at Consolidated Communications, VeriSign, and Western Digital
VeriSign executives and stock owners
VeriSign executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- D. Bidzos, Executive Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Todd Strubbe, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- George Kilguss, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Thomas Indelicarto, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Timothy Tomlinson, Independent Director
- Louis Simpson, Lead Independent Director
- Roger Moore, Independent Director
- Kathleen Cote, Independent Director
- Jamie Gorelick, Independent Director
- Thomas Frist, Independent Director
- Yehuda Ari Buchalter, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- William L Chenevich, Director
- Greg Reyes, Director
- Mark D Mclaughlin, Senior Vice President
- Edward A Mueller, Director
- Christine Brennan, SVP Global HR
- Kevin A Werner, Senior Vice President
- Russell S Lewis, EVP and GM,
- John Calys, VP, Interim CFO
- Patrick S Kane, Senior Vice President
- Richard H Goshorn, SVP, GC and Secretary
- Brian G Robins, Acting Chief Financial Officer
- Anne Marie Law, Senior Vice President
- William A Jr Roper, Director
- John Donovan, Executive Vice President
- Grant L Clark, SVP and CAO
- Scott Kriens, Director
- John D Roach, Director
- Robert J Korzeniewski, Executive Vice President,
- Aristotle N Balogh, Senior Vice President,
- Albert E Clement, SVP and CFO
- Len J Lauer, Director
- Dana L Evan, EVP and CFO
- Vernon Irvin, EVP and GM,
- Rod Mccowan, Senior Vice President
- Stratton D Sclavos, Chairman, President & CEO
- Michelle Guthrie, Director
- Judy Lin, EVP and GM,
- Kevin R Compton, Director
- William P Fasig, Senior Vice President,
- Quentin P Gallivan, Executive Vice President,
- Benjamin Golub, Senior Vice President
- James M Ulam, Senior Vice President,
- W G Champion Mitchell, Executive Vice President & GM
- David J/Ca Cowan, Director