Rodney Slater Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rodney E Slater is at least $3.29 Million dollars as of 21 February 2012. Mr. Slater owns over 10,000 units of Verizon Communications stock worth over $1,024,471 and over the last 16 years he sold VZ stock worth over $1,958,300. In addition, he makes $304,000 as Independent Director at Verizon Communications.
Mr. Slater VZ stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rodney has made over 5 trades of the Verizon Communications stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 10,000 units of VZ stock worth $665,900 on 21 February 2012.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 30,000 units of Verizon Communications stock on 16 August 2006 worth over $781,200. On average, Rodney trades about 3,548 units every 71 days since 2004. As of 21 February 2012 he still owns at least 17,218 units of Verizon Communications stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Slater stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Rodney Slater biography
Rodney Earl Slater is Independent Director of Verizon Communications Inc. Mr. Slater has been a Partner at the law firm Squire Patton Boggs LLP since 2001 practicing in the areas of transportation, infrastructure and public policy. Previously, Mr. Slater served as the U.S. Secretary of Transportation from 1997 to 2001, and as the Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration from 1993 to 1997. Mr. Slater has served as a director of Kansas City Southern since 2001 and Transurban Group since 2009. In the past five years, Mr. Slater has also served as a director of Atkins plc. He Holds JD from the University of Arkansas .
What is the salary of Rodney Slater?
As the Independent Director of Verizon Communications, the total compensation of Rodney Slater at Verizon Communications is $304,000. There are 13 executives at Verizon Communications getting paid more, with Hans Vestberg having the highest compensation of $22,206,100.
How old is Rodney Slater?
Rodney Slater is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Verizon Communications since 2010. There are 3 older and 11 younger executives at Verizon Communications. The oldest executive at Verizon Communications, Inc. is Martha Keeth, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Rodney Slater’s mailing address?
Rodney’s mailing address filed with the SEC is VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC., 1095 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS, NEW YORK, NY, 10036.
Insider trading at Verizon Communications
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Verizon Communications have traded over $28,055,526 worth of Verizon Communications stock and bought 800 units worth $40,600 . The most active insider traders include Daniel H Schulman, Richard L Carrion, and Mark T Bertolini. On average, Verizon Communications executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $547,162. The most recent stock trade was executed by Craig L. Silliman on 28 October 2019, trading 1,349 units of VZ stock currently worth $81,507.
What does Verizon Communications do?
Verizon Communications, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses and governmental agencies. It operates through Wireless and Wireline segments. The Wireless segment provides wireless voice and data services and equipment sales, which are provided to consumer, business, and government customers. The Wireline segment offers broadband video and data; corporate networking solutions; data center and cloud services; security and managed network services; and local and long distance voice services. It also offers voice, data and video services and solutions. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Complete history of Mr. Slater stock trades at Delta Air Lines, Kansas City Southern, and Verizon Communications
Verizon Communications executives and stock owners
Verizon Communications executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Hans Vestberg, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Lowell McAdam, Director
- K. Guru Gowrappan, Executive Vice President and CEO of Verizon’s Media Group
- Matthew Ellis, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Ronan Dunne, Executive Vice President and President of Verizon’s Consumer Group
- Martha Keeth, Independent Director
- Clarence Otis, Lead Independent Director
- Gregory Weaver, Independent Director
- Richard Carrion, Independent Director
- Shellye Archambeau, Independent Director
- Kathryn Tesija, Independent Director
- Melanie Healey, Independent Director
- Mark Bertolini, Independent Director
- Rodney Slater, Independent Director
- Daniel Schulman, Director
- Brady Connor, Senior Vice President
- Chris Bartlett, Senior Vice President – corporate development and Verizon Ventures
- Anthony Skiadas, Senior Vice President, Controller
- Craig Silliman, Executive Vice President – Public Policy and General Counsel
- Rima Qureshi, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Marc C Reed, EVP & Chief Admin. Officer
- Diego Scotti, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Roger Gurnani, EVP & Chief Info. Officer
- Timothy M Armstrong, EVP and President and CEO-Oath
- John G Stratton, EVP & Pres. – VZ Enter. Solns.
- Gregory D Wasson, Director
- Karl Ludwig Kley, Director
- Kyle Malady, EVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Vittorio Colao, Director
- Tami A. Erwin, EVP and Group CEO-VZ Business
- Donald T Nicolaisen, Director
- Daniel S. Mead, EVP and Pres. & CEO – VZW
- Marni M Walden, EVP & Pres-Prod&New Bus Innov
- Francis Shammo, EVP and CFO
- Anthony J. Melone, EVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Randal S Milch, EVP – Pub Policy & Gen Counsel
- Roy H Chestnutt, EVP – Strat, Dev and Plng
- Robert W Lane, Director
- W Robert Mudge, Pres. – Cons. & Mass Bus. Mkts
- Christine M Pambianchi, EVP & Chief HR Officer