Rodney Adkins Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rodney C Adkins is at least $15.5 Million dollars as of 8 December 2017. Mr. Adkins owns over 6,750 units of PayPal stock worth over $1,059,962 and over the last 12 years he sold PYPL stock worth over $14,100,791. In addition, he makes $377,681 as Independent Director at PayPal.
Mr. Adkins PYPL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rodney has made over 12 trades of the PayPal stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 6,750 units of PYPL stock worth $499,770 on 8 December 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 20,615 units of PayPal stock on 3 February 2012 worth over $3,986,323. On average, Rodney trades about 873 units every 23 days since 2007. As of 8 December 2017 he still owns at least 10,149 units of PayPal stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Adkins stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Rodney Adkins biography
Rodney C. Adkins is Independent Director of the Company. Since January 2015, Mr. Adkins has served President of 3RAM Group LLC, a privately held company specializing in capital investments, business consulting services and property management since January 2015 • ?Former Senior Vice President of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), a leading manufacturer of information technologies, from 2007 until 2014; in his over 30-year career with IBM, Mr. Adkins held a number of development and management roles, including Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy from April 2013 to April 2014, Senior Vice President of Systems and Technology Group from October 2009 to April 2013, Senior Vice President of Development & Manufacturing from May 2007 to October 2009, and Vice President of Development of IBM Systems and Technology Group from December 2003 to May 2007 B.A. in Physics from Rollins College and B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Tech Mr. Adkins has notified us that he will not be standing for re-election at PPL Corporation and will step down from their board in May 2019.
What is the salary of Rodney Adkins?
As the Independent Director of PayPal, the total compensation of Rodney Adkins at PayPal is $377,681. There are 7 executives at PayPal getting paid more, with Daniel Schulman having the highest compensation of $37,764,600.
How old is Rodney Adkins?
Rodney Adkins is 60, he’s been the Independent Director of PayPal since 2017. There are 5 older and 12 younger executives at PayPal. The oldest executive at PayPal Holdings, Inc. is Gail McGovern, 67, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Rodney Adkins’s mailing address?
Rodney’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O AVNET, INC., 2211 SOUTH 47TH STREET, PHOENIX, AZ, 85034.
Insider trading at PayPal
Over the last 4 years, insiders at PayPal have traded over $171,886,437 worth of PayPal stock and bought 6,758 units worth $500,420 . The most active insider traders include John J Donahoe, Inc Ebay, and Pierre M Omidyar. On average, PayPal executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $3,679,874. The most recent stock trade was executed by Daniel H Schulman on 31 October 2019, trading 30,000 units of PYPL stock currently worth $3,123,000.
What does PayPal do?
PayPal Holdings, Inc. engages in the development of technology platform for digital payments. Its solutions include PayPal, PayPal Credit, Braintree, Venmo, Xoom, and Paydiant products. It manages a two-sided proprietary global technology platform that links customers, which consist of both merchants and consumers, to facilitate the processing of payment transactions. It allows its customers to use their account for both purchase and paying for goods, as well as to transfer and withdraw funds. It enables consumers to exchange funds with merchants using funding sources, which include bank account, PayPal account balance, PayPal Credit account, credit and debit card or other stored value products. It offers consumers person-to-person payment solutions through its PayPal Website and mobile application, Venmo and Xoom. The company was founded in December 1998 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does PayPal’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Adkins stock trades at PayPal, Avnet, International Business Machines, Pitney Bowes, PPL, United Parcel Service, W.W. Grainger, and Avnet
PayPal executives and stock owners
PayPal executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Schulman, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Rainey, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Global Customer Operations
- A. Louise Pentland, Executive Vice President, Chief Business Affairs and Legal Officer
- John Donahoe, Independent Chairman of the Board
- David Moffett, Lead Independent Director
- Gail McGovern, Independent Director
- David Dorman, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Frank Yeary, Independent Director
- Ann Sarnoff, Independent Director
- Belinda Johnson, Independent Director
- Jonathan Christodoro, Independent Director
- Wences Casares, Independent Director
- Deborah Messemer, Independent Director
- Mark Britto, Executive Vice President, Global Sales and Credit
- Jonathan Auerbach, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy, Growth and Data Officer
- Aaron Karczmer, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk, Compliance and Security Officer
- Allison Johnson, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- William J Ready, EVP, Chief Operating Officer
- Aaron Anderson, VP, CAO
- Marcia Morales Jaffe, SVP, Human Resources
- Sripada Shivananda, SVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Gary J Marino, SVP, Global Cred. and Americas
- Pierre M Omidyar, Director
- Inc Ebay, 10% owner
- Tomer Barel, SVP, CRO
- Patrick Lucien Andre Dupuis, SVP, Interim CFO
- James Barrese, CTO & SVP, Payment Services
- Hill Ferguson, SVP, Consumer