Robert Wells Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert J Wells is at least $10.3 Million dollars as of 3 August 2018. Mr. Wells owns over 3,000 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock worth over $9,017,976 and over the last 14 years he sold SHW stock worth over $1,328,760. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs at The Sherwin-Williams Co.
Mr. Wells SHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 14 trades of the The Sherwin-Williams Co stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,000 units of SHW stock worth $1,328,760 on 3 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 21,301 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock on 3 May 2012 worth over $1,158,135. On average, Robert trades about 1,824 units every 78 days since 2006. As of 3 August 2018 he still owns at least 15,383 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wells stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Robert Wells biography
Robert J. Wells is Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs of The Sherwin-Williams Company. Mr. Wells has served as Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs since February 2009. Mr. Wells has been employed with the Company since May 1998.
How old is Robert Wells?
Robert Wells is 61, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs of The Sherwin-Williams Co since 2009. There are 6 older and 14 younger executives at The Sherwin-Williams Co. The oldest executive at The Sherwin-Williams Co. is David Hodnik, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Robert Wells’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 101 PROSPECT AVENUE, N.W., , CLEVELAND, OH, 44115.
Insider trading at The Sherwin-Williams Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Sherwin-Williams Co have traded over $150,763,402 worth of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock and bought 22,075 units worth $1,669,530 . The most active insider traders include Christopher M Connor, Richard J Kramer, and Michael H Thaman. On average, The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $11,882,317. The most recent stock trade was executed by John G Morikis on 30 October 2019, trading 370 units of SHW stock currently worth $99,944.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co do?
The Sherwin-Williams Co. engages in the manufacture and trade of paint and coatings. It operates through the following segments: America Group, Consumer Brands Group, and Performance Coating Group. The America Group segment manages the exclusive outlets for Sherwin-Williams branded paints, stains, supplies, equipment, and floor covering. The Consumer Brands Group segment sells portfolios of branded and private-label products through retailers in North America and in parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China, and also operates global supply chain for paint and coatings. The Performance Coating Group segment offers coatings and finishes, and sells in industrial wood, protective and marine, coil, packaging, and automotive markets. The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Wells stock trades at The Sherwin-Williams Co
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and stock owners
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Morikis, Chairman of the Board
- Allen Mistysyn, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Aaron Erter, President – Performance Coatings Group
- David Sewell, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Ippolito, President of The Americas Group
- Joel Baxter, President and General Manager – Global Supply Chain Division and Consumer Group
- Catherine Kilbane, Senior Vice President – Legal Integration
- Steven Wunning, Lead Director
- Arthur Anton, Independent Director
- Christine Poon, Independent Director
- Michael Thaman, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Matthew Thornton, Independent Director
- Richard Kramer, Independent Director
- David Hodnik, Independent Director
- Jeff Fettig, Director
- Kerrii Anderson, Director
- Robert Wells, Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
- Thomas Gilligan, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Jane Cronin, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Mary Garceau, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Lynch, President – Consumer Brands Group
- James R Jaye, SVP – IR & Corp. Comm.
- Thomas G Kadien, Director
- Robert J Davisson, President, Paint Stores Group
- John M Stropki, Director
- Christopher M Connor, Chairman and CEO
- Sean P Hennessy, Sr. VP-Finance & CFO
- Aaron Malachi Iii Mixon, Director
- Timothy A Knight, Group President, Global Group
- John L Ault, VP-Corporate Controller
- Duane E Collins, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- Conway G Ivy, Sr. VP-Corp. Plan. Dev.
- John G Breen, Director
- Joseph Scaminace, President and COO
- Thomas W Seitz, Pres. & GM-Consumer
- Thomas E Hopkins, Sr. VP-Human Resources
- James C Boland, Director
- Gary E Mccullough, Director
- Richard K Smucker, Director
- Steven J Oberfeld, President, Paint Stores Group
- Alexander Zalesky, Pres. and GM-International
- Louis E Stellato, VP, General Counsel & Secy
- Ronald P Nandor, Pres. and GM-Automotive Div.
- George E Heath, President, Global Finishes Grp
- Blair P La Cour, Pres & Gen Mgr-Automotive Div
- Robert W Mahoney, Director
- Daniel E Evans, Director