Robert Sharpe Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert Francis Jr Sharpe is at least $3.33 Million dollars as of 29 October 2015. Mr. Sharpe owns over 180 units of Ameriprise stock worth over $1,769,682 and over the last 14 years he sold AMP stock worth over $1,272,801. In addition, he makes $290,000 as Independent Presiding Director at Ameriprise.
Mr. Sharpe AMP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 10 trades of the Ameriprise stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 180 units of AMP stock worth $17,633 on 29 October 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 34,000 units of Ameriprise stock on 24 March 2006 worth over $707,200. On average, Robert trades about 1,889 units every 63 days since 2005. As of 29 October 2015 he still owns at least 11,180 units of Ameriprise stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sharpe stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Robert Sharpe biography
Robert F. Sharpe, Jr. is an Independent Presiding Director of the Company. Mr. Sharpe retired in November 2010, having most recently served as a senior advisor to ConAgra Foods, Inc. Previously he had served in a variety of senior positions with ConAgra since November 2005, including President of Commercial Foods since 2008 and Chief Administrative Officer since 2009. From 2002 until joining ConAgra, Mr. Sharpe was a partner at the Brunswick Group LLC, an international financial public relations firm. Prior to that, he served as Senior Vice President — Public Affairs, Secretary and General Counsel for PepsiCo, Inc. from 1998 to 2002. Previously, Mr. Sharpe was Senior Vice President and General Counsel for RJR Nabisco, Inc. Mr. Sharpe is chairman of the board of directors of New Frontier foods, Inc., a private corporation. Mr. Sharpe is a former member of the board of directors of Swedish Match AB.
What is the salary of Robert Sharpe?
As the Independent Presiding Director of Ameriprise, the total compensation of Robert Sharpe at Ameriprise is $290,000. There are 5 executives at Ameriprise getting paid more, with James Cracchiolo having the highest compensation of $25,742,500.
How old is Robert Sharpe?
Robert Sharpe is 67, he’s been the Independent Presiding Director of Ameriprise since 2013. There are 3 older and 17 younger executives at Ameriprise. The oldest executive at Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is Walter Berman, 76, who is the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President.
What’s Robert Sharpe’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is GENERAL COUNSEL’S OFFICE, 1098 AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL CENTER, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55474.
Insider trading at Ameriprise
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Ameriprise have traded over $476,742,208 worth of Ameriprise stock and bought 91,548 units worth $4,763,302 . The most active insider traders include Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …, James M Cracchiolo, and Lon R Greenberg. On average, Ameriprise executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $9,299,854. The most recent stock trade was executed by John Robert Woerner on 29 October 2019, trading 6,477 units of AMP stock currently worth $998,300.
What does Ameriprise do?
Ameriprise Financial, Inc. operates as a holding company. The company provides financial planning, asset management and insurance services to individuals, businesses and institutions. It operates through five segments: Advice & Wealth Management; Asset Management; Annuities; Protection; and Corporate & Other. The Advice & Wealth Management segment provides financial planning and advice, as well as full service brokerage and banking services, primarily to retail clients through the company’s financial advisors. The Asset Management segment provides investment advice and investment products to retail and institutional clients. It also provides products and services on a global scale through two complementary asset management businesses: Columbia Management and Threadneedle. The Columbia Management business primarily provides U.S. domestic products and services and Threadneedle primarily provides international investment products and services. Its international retail products are primarily provided through third-party financial institutions. The segments retail products include mutual funds and variable product funds underlying insurance and annuity separate accounts. The Annuities segment provides variable and fixed annuity products of RiverSource Life companies to retail clients. The Protection segment offers a variety of protection products to address the protection and risk management needs of the company’s retail clients, including life, DI, and property-casualty insurance. The Corporate & Other segment consists of net investment income on corporate level assets, including excess capital held in the company’s subsidiaries and other unallocated equity and other revenues from various investments as well as unallocated corporate expenses. Ameriprise Financial was founded by John Tappan in 1894 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
What does Ameriprise’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Sharpe stock trades at Ameriprise and Conagra Brands
Ameriprise executives and stock owners
Ameriprise executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Cracchiolo, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Walter Berman, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- William Truscott, Chief Executive Officer – Global Asset Management
- Colin Moore, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Investment Officer
- Joseph Sweeney, President – Advice & Wealth Management, Products and Service Delivery
- Jeffrey Noddle, Independent Director
- Robert Sharpe, Independent Presiding Director
- Christopher Williams, Independent Director
- Lon Greenberg, Independent Director
- Dianne Blixt, Independent Director
- Amy DiGeso, Independent Director
- W. Edward Walter, Independent Director
- Alicia Charity, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
- Brian Shea, Director
- John Hutt, Senior Vice President – Corporate Finance, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
- Bill Williams, Executive Vice President – Ameriprise Franchise Group
- Patrick O’Connell, Executive Vice President – Ameriprise Advisor Group
- Kelli Hunter Petruzillo, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Deirdre McGraw, Executive Vice President – Marketing, Communications and Community Relations
- Karen Thissen, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Randy Kupper, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- John Woerner, President – Insurance & Annuities, Chief Strategy Officer
- Neal Maglaque, President – Advice & Wealth Management, Business Development, Chief Operating Officer
- Kelli A Hunter, Exec VP of Human Resources
- Siri S Marshall, Director
- H Jay Sarles, Director
- Deirdre N Davey, Sr VP Corp Comm/Cmnity Rltns
- David Kent Stewart, Vice President and Controller
- William Jerryl Williams, EVP, AMP Franchise Group
- Michelle Scrimgeour, CEO, Global Asset Mgmt., EMEA
- W Edward Walter, Director
- Express Co American, 10% owner
- Warren D Knowlton, Director
- Richard F Iii Powers, Director
- W Walker Lewis, Director
- Donald E Froude, President, U.S. Advisor Group
- Ira D Hall, Director
- Hathaway Incbuffett Warren …,
- Brian Michael Heath, Pres – U.S. Advisor Group
- William H Turner, Director
- Glen Salow, Exec VP – Tech and Operations
- John Carl Junek, Exec VP and General Counsel
- Kim Michelle Sharan, Executive VP and CMO
- Mark Edward Schwarzmann, Pres – Ins, Ann, Prdct Dist
- Andrew J Mac Millan, SVP, Communic & Gov Affairs