Robert Hagerty Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert C Hagerty is at least $1.15 Million dollars as of 13 February 2019. Mr. Hagerty owns over 4,238 units of Plantronics stock worth over $928,308 and over the last 8 years he sold PLT stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $222,987 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Plantronics.
Mr. Hagerty PLT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 4 trades of the Plantronics stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,238 units of PLT stock worth $155,958 on 13 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 6,000 units of Plantronics stock on 6 February 2017 worth over $186,300. On average, Robert trades about 1,190 units every 53 days since 2011. As of 13 February 2019 he still owns at least 22,876 units of Plantronics stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Hagerty stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Robert Hagerty biography
Robert C. Hagerty is an Independent Chairman of the Board of Plantronics, Inc. Mr. Hagerty previously served as CEO of iControl Networks, Inc., a software and services company for the broadband home management market, from September 2011 to March 2017. From 1998 to May 2010, he served as CEO, President and Chairman of Polycom, Inc., a provider of personal video systems, video and voice collaboration infrastructures and conference phones. Prior to joining Polycom, Mr. Hagerty served as President of Stylus Assets, Ltd., a developer of software and hardware products for fax, document management and Internet communications; held several key management positions with Logitech, Inc., including Operating Committee Member to the Office of the President, and Senior Vice President/General Manager of Logitech’s retail division and worldwide operations; served as Vice President, High Performance Products for Conner Peripherals; and held key management positions at Signal Corporation and Digital Equipment Corporation. He has served on several boards of directors in the past including Smart Technologies, Inc., Eye IO (a private company), Palm, Modulus Video, Inc., as Chairman of the Board of Polycom and currently serves in an advisory role at Layer Logic, Inc. and Light Labs, Inc. Mr. Hagerty holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering from the University of Massachusetts and a Master of Arts degree in Management from St. Mary’s College of California.
What is the salary of Robert Hagerty?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Plantronics, the total compensation of Robert Hagerty at Plantronics is $222,987. There are 8 executives at Plantronics getting paid more, with Joseph Burton having the highest compensation of $4,725,610.
How old is Robert Hagerty?
Robert Hagerty is 66, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Plantronics since 2018. There are 2 older and 12 younger executives at Plantronics. The oldest executive at Plantronics, Inc. is John Hart, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Robert Hagerty’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 345 ENCINAL STREET, , SANTA CRUZ, CA, 95060.
Insider trading at Plantronics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Plantronics have traded over $23,443,856 worth of Plantronics stock and bought 28,500 units worth $1,314,428 . The most active insider traders include S Kenneth Kannappan, Charles D Boynton, and Brian S Dexheimer. On average, Plantronics executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $188,325. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph B Burton on 9 September 2019, trading 5,000 units of PLT stock currently worth $164,700.
What does Plantronics do?
Plantronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of headsets, voice, video, and content sharing solutions. Its product include enterprises headsets, consumer headsets, voice video, and content sharing solutions. The company was founded by Courtney Graham and Keith Larkin in 1961 and is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA.
What does Plantronics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Hagerty stock trades at Plantronics
Plantronics executives and stock owners
Plantronics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Burton, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Loebbaka, Senior Vice President – Global Sales
- Mary Huser, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Marvin Tseu, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Greggory Hammann, Independent Director
- Brian Dexheimer, Independent Director
- Marshall Mohr, Independent Director
- John Hart, Independent Director
- Robert Hagerty, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Will Zelver, Manager, Investor Relations & External Reporting
- Guido Jouret, Independent Director
- Kathy Crusco, Director
- Daniel Moloney, Director
- Frank Baker, Director
- Tom Puorro, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Personal Systems Business
- Amy Barzdukas, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Anja Hamilton, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Charles Boynton, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Richard R Pickard, VICE PRESIDENT
- Maria Martinez, Director
- Donald S Houston, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Pamela J Strayer, TOP FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE – CFO.
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…, Director
- Private Holdings I, Llc Tri…,
- Kathleen M Crusco, Director
- Shantanu Sarkar, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Renee Niemi, VICE PRESIDENT
- Thomas Puorro, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Philip Vanhoutte, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Barbara Vaughn Scherer, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Colleen M Martin Garcia, DIRECTOR – SENIOR
- Jeff Loebbaka, TOP SALES EXECUTIVE – GLOBAL.E
- Roger Wery, Director
- S Kenneth Kannappan, PRESIDENT/CEO
- Stephen Clayton Hausmann, VICE PRESIDENT
- Susan M Fox, VICE PRESIDENT
- Julie Murphy, VICE PRESIDENT
- Charles Yort, VICE PRESIDENT
- Barry L Margerum, VICE PRESIDENT
- Vicki L Marion, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Carsten Trads, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Gary Savadove, VICE PRESIDENT
- Joyce R Shimizu, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Steven F Burson, VICE PRESIDENT
- Lawrence Wuerz, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR, OPERA
- Mark L Breier, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Terry A Walters, VICE PRESIDENT
- Patti S Hart, Director
- Trude C Taylor, Director
- James Sotelo, VICE PRESIDENT
- David A Wegmann, Director
- Bradley Mark Guenther, VICE PRESIDENT
- Harland Craig May, VP
- Jean Claude Malraison, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Michael Thomas Hartberger, ACTING PRES., WALKER
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…,