Robert Enloe Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert Ted Iii Enloe is at least $5.37 Million dollars as of 6 June 2019. Mr. Enloe owns over 5,447 units of Leggett & Platt stock worth over $678,532 and over the last 17 years he sold LEG stock worth over $4,284,627. In addition, he makes $410,931 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Leggett & Platt.
Mr. Enloe LEG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 32 trades of the Leggett & Platt stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,447 units of LEG stock worth $340,165 on 6 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 40,000 units of Leggett & Platt stock on 6 September 2012 worth over $349,200. On average, Robert trades about 3,420 units every 83 days since 2003. As of 6 June 2019 he still owns at least 12,441 units of Leggett & Platt stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Enloe stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Robert Enloe biography
Robert Ted Enloe, III, serves as Independent Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Enloe has been Managing General Partner of Balquita Partners, Ltd., a family securities and real estate investment partnership, since 1996. His former positions include Vice Chairman of the Board and member of the Office of the Chief Executive for Compaq Computer Corporation and President of Lomas Financial Corporation and Liberte Investors. Mr. Enloe holds a degree in petroleum engineering from Louisiana Polytechnic University and a law degree from Southern Methodist University. Mr. Enloe currently serves as a director of Live Nation, Inc., a venue operator, promoter and producer of live entertainment events, and he was previously a director of Silicon Laboratories Inc., a designer of mixed-signal integrated circuits.
What is the salary of Robert Enloe?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Leggett & Platt, the total compensation of Robert Enloe at Leggett & Platt is $410,931. There are 5 executives at Leggett & Platt getting paid more, with Karl Glassman having the highest compensation of $10,567,900.
How old is Robert Enloe?
Robert Enloe is 80, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Leggett & Platt since 2016. There are no older and 16 younger executives at Leggett & Platt.
What’s Robert Enloe’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NO 1 LEGGETT ROAD, , CARTHAGE, MO, 64836.
Insider trading at Leggett & Platt
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Leggett & Platt have traded over $40,788,196 worth of Leggett & Platt stock and bought 2,000 units worth $98,060 . The most active insider traders include Karl G Glassman, David S Haffner, and Mark A Blinn. On average, Leggett & Platt executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $1,214,769. The most recent stock trade was executed by Karl G Glassman on 31 October 2019, trading 101,675 units of LEG stock currently worth $2,352,760.
What does Leggett & Platt do?
Leggett & Platt, Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of furniture and engineered components; and products among homes, offices, automobiles, and commercial aircraft. It operates through the following segments: Residential Products, Industrial Products, Furniture Products, and Specialized Products. The Residential Products segment supplies a variety of components and machinery used by bedding manufacturers in the production and assembly of their finished products. The Industrial Products segment supplies steel rod and drawn steel wire to its other operations and to external customers. The Furniture Products segment supplies a wide range of components for residential and work furniture manufacturers, as well as select lines of private-label finished furniture, adjustable bed bases, fashion beds, and bed frames. The Specialized Products segment supplies lumbar support systems, seat suspension systems, motors and actuators, and control cables used by automotive manufacturers. This segment also produce and distribute tubing and tube assemblies for the aerospace industry and engineered hydraulic cylinders used in the material-handling and construction industries. The company was founded J. P. Productsand C. B. Platt in 1883 and is headquartered in Carthage, MO.
What does Leggett & Platt’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Enloe stock trades at Silicon Laboratories, Leggett & Platt, and Live Nation Entertainment
Leggett & Platt executives and stock owners
Leggett & Platt executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Karl Glassman, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Matthew Flanigan, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Perry Davis, Executive Vice President, President – Residential Products & Industrial Products
- Jack Dolloff, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Scott Douglas, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Enloe, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Phoebe Wood, Independent Director
- Judy Odom, Independent Director
- Robert Brunner, Independent Director
- Manuel Fernandez, Independent Director
- Joseph McClanathan, Independent Director
- Srikanth Padmanabhan, Independent Director
- Jai Shah, Independent Director
- Mark Blinn, Independent Director
- Russell Iorio, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development
- Susan McCoy, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
- Tammy Trent, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Maryelizabeth R Campbell, Director
- Jeffrey L. Tate, Executive Vice President – CFO
- Robert G Iii Culp, Director
- David M De Sonier, SVP-Strategy&InvestorRelations
- J Mitchell Dolloff, Executive Vice President – COO
- John G. Moore, SVP – Chief Legal & HR Officer
- Jack D Crusa, Senior Vice President
- Richard T Fisher, Director
- Dennis S Park, Senior Vice President
- David S Haffner, Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph D Jr Downes, Senior Vice President
- William S Weil, Vice Pres – Corp Controller
- Ralph W Clark, Director