Robert E Lee Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert E Lee is at least $223 Thousand dollars as of 29 January 2007. Robert Lee owns over 6,000 units of Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund stock worth over $222,993 and over the last 16 years Robert sold STK stock worth over $0.
Robert Lee STK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 6 trades of the Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Robert exercised 6,000 units of STK stock worth $208,680 on 29 January 2007.
The largest trade Robert’s ever made was exercising 36,000 units of Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund stock on 29 April 2004 worth over $447,840. On average, Robert trades about 2,933 units every 52 days since 2003. As of 29 January 2007 Robert still owns at least 9,700 units of Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund stock.
You can see the complete history of Robert Lee stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Robert Lee’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 LOCUST STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50309-3023.
Insider trading at Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund have traded over $12,426,483 worth of Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund stock and bought 3,000 units worth $70,410 . The most active insider traders include William T Kerr, Patrick J Martin, and James R Adams. On average, Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund executives and independent directors trade stock every 5 days with the average trade being worth of $358,718. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael R Mclay on 2 March 2005, trading 1,304 units of STK stock currently worth $31,622.
What does Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund do?
Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund, Inc. is a closed end mutual fund investment trust, which invests in technology and technology-related companies. It investment objectives are to seek growth of capital. The company was founded on September 03, 2009 and is headquartered in Boston, MN.
Complete history of Robert Lee stock trades at Meredith and Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund
Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund executives and stock owners
Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Batejan, Independent Director
- Joseph Beranek, Chief Accounting Officer, Treasurer
- Edward Boudreau, Independent Chairman of the board
- Minor Shaw, Independent Director
- Anthony Santomero, Independent Director
- Catherine Paglia, Independent Director
- Patricia Flynn, Independent Director
- Pamela Carlton, Independent Director
- Kathleen Blatz, Independent Director
- Lyn Kephart-Strong, Vice President
- Amy Johnson, Vice President
- Michael DeFao, Vice President, Assistant Secretary
- Colin Moore, Senior Vice President
- William Truscott, Senior Vice President, Director
- Paul Goucher, Senior Vice President, Assistant Secretary
- Ryan Larrenaga, Senior Vice President, Secretary, Chief Legal Officer
- Thomas McGuire, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Michael Clarke, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Christopher Petersen, President, Principal Executive Officer
- William T Kerr, Director
- James R Adams, Director
- Pierre Cousin, VP/Gen Mgr, Storage Networking
- Michael R Mclay, VP US/Canada Sales and Service
- Angel P Garcia, Corp VP, Growth Markets
- Roy Perry, Corp VP, Global Supply
- Judy C Odom, Director
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Mercedes Johnson, Director
- Charles E Foster, Director
- Jon H Benson, VP GM Automated Tape Solutions
- Eula L Adams, VP, Global Services
- Thomas G Arnold, V. Pres., Corporate Controller
- Brenda Zawatski, VP/GM, ILM
- Patrick J Martin, Chairman, President and CEO
- Robert S Kocol, Corporate VP and CFO
- Nigel Dessau, VP, Chief Marketing Officer
- Roger C Gaston, Corp. VP, Human Resouces
- Mark D Roellig, VP, General Counsel, Secretary
- Blanc Robert E La, Director
- Mark B Ward, VP GM, ILM
- Belinda F Kenney, VP, Mktg and Strategy
- Gary D Francis, Corp VP and Gen Mgr, Tape