Robert A Bowman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert A Bowman is at least $424 Thousand dollars as of 26 April 2016. Robert Bowman owns over 1,000 units of World Wrestling Entertainment stock worth over $423,894 and over the last 16 years Robert sold WWE stock worth over $0.
Robert Bowman WWE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 6 trades of the World Wrestling Entertainment stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Robert exercised 1,000 units of WWE stock worth $68,370 on 26 April 2016.
The largest trade Robert’s ever made was exercising 1,600 units of World Wrestling Entertainment stock on 16 September 2015 worth over $109,392. On average, Robert trades about 91 units every 9 days since 2003. As of 26 April 2016 Robert still owns at least 6,200 units of World Wrestling Entertainment stock.
You can see the complete history of Robert Bowman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Robert Bowman’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O VINCE HOLDING CORP., 1441 BROADWAY, 6TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10018.
Insider trading at World Wrestling Entertainment
Over the last 16 years, insiders at World Wrestling Entertainment have traded over $113,413,830 worth of World Wrestling Entertainment stock and bought 6,244 units worth $55,358 . The most active insider traders include Vincent K Mcmahon, K. Mc Mahon 2013 Irrev. Tru…, and Stephanie Levesque. On average, World Wrestling Entertainment executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $7,472,999. The most recent stock trade was executed by Patricia A. Gottesman on 9 August 2019, trading 4,123 units of WWE stock currently worth $276,323.
What does World Wrestling Entertainment do?
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. engages in the development, production and marketing of television and pay-per-view event programming and live events and the licensing and sale of consumer products featuring its brands. It operates through the following business segments: Digital Media, Live Events, Consumer Products Division, WWE Studios, and Corporate & Other. The Digital Media segment revenues consist principally of subscriptions to WWE Network, fees for viewing its pay-per-view and video-on-demand programming, and advertising fees. The Live Events segment revenues consist principally of ticket sales and travel packages for live events. The Consumer Products segment revenues consist principally of royalties or license fees related to various WWE themed products such as video games, toys and apparel. The WWE Studios segment revenues consist of amounts earned from the investing in producing and/or distributing of filmed entertainment. The Corporate & Other segment revenues consist of amounts earned from the investing in producing and/or distributing of filmed entertainment. The company was founded by Vincent K. McMahon in 1980 and is headquartered in Stamford, CT.
What does World Wrestling Entertainment’s logo look like?
Complete history of Robert Bowman stock trades at Lands’ End, Take-Two Interactive Software, ViaSat, Vince, and World Wrestling Entertainment
World Wrestling Entertainment executives and stock owners
World Wrestling Entertainment executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michelle Wilson, Co-President, Director
- George Barrios, Co-President, Director
- Kevin Dunn, Executive Producer & Chief Global Television Production
- Vincent McMahon, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Paul Levesque, Executive Vice President – Talent, Live Events & Creative, Director
- Jeffrey Speed, Independent Director
- Frank Riddick, Independent Director
- Stuart Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Patricia Gottesman, Independent Director
- Laureen Ong, Independent Director
- Robyn Peterson, Independent Director
- Alan Wexler, Independent Director
- Man Jit Singh, Independent Director
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer, Director
- Brian Nurse, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Michael Lake, President, WWE Studios, Inc.
- Joseph Perkins, Director
- Mark Kowal, SVP, Controller; CAO
- Blake Timothy Bilstad, SVP, General Counsel & Sec
- K. Mc Mahon 2013 Irrev. Tru…,
- Casey Collins, EVP, Consumer Products
- Basil V. Jr. De Vito, Sr. Advisor, Bus. Strategies
- Michael J. Luisi, EVP Bus. Affairs, GC & Secy.
- David Kenin, Director
- Monty Sarhan, SVP, General Counsel & Sec
- Brian Kalinowski, EVP, Digital Media
- Lowell P Jr Weicker, Director
- Gerrit Meier, EVP, International
- K. Mc Mahon 2010 Irrevocabl…, 10% owner
- Andrew Whitaker, EVP, International
- Michael Pavone, EVP, WWE Studios
- Donna Goldsmith, Senior VP, Consumer Products
- John Laurinaitis, VP, Talent Relations
- K. Mc Mahon 2008 Irrevocabl…, 10% owner
- James P. Connelly, SVP, Consumer Products
- Michael B Solomon, Director
- Jared F. Bartie, EVP, General Counsel
- Michael Sileck, Chief Financial Officer
- Catalyst Fund Lpinvemed Cat…,
- Robert A Bowman, Director
- K. Mc Mahon 2004 Irrevocabl…, 10% owner
- Edward L Kaufman, Senior VP
- Joel Simon, President, WWE Films
- Shane Mcmahon, President, Digital Media
- Frank Serpe, Sr. VP, Finance & CAO
- Ralph Geof Rochester, EVP, Marketing
- James W Ross, Sr. VP, Talent Relations
- Thomas Barreca, EVP, WWE Enterprises
- James A Rothschild, Sr. VP. N. American Sales
- Philip B Livingston, Executive Producer
- Schneider Kurt, Exec. VP, Marketing
- Edward S Cohen, Sr. VP, Event Booking
- Roger Marment, Exec VP
- Stephanie Levesque, Chief Brand Officer