Richard Smucker Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard K Smucker is at least $77.2 Million dollars as of 30 November 2018. Mr. Smucker owns over 20,000 units of The J. M. Smucker Co stock worth over $71,940,839 and over the last 16 years he sold SJM stock worth over $317,950. In addition, he makes $4,938,360 as Executive Chairman of the Board at The J. M. Smucker Co.
Mr. Smucker SJM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 12 trades of the The J. M. Smucker Co stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 20,000 units of SJM stock worth $2,061,800 on 30 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 264,401 units of The J. M. Smucker Co stock on 25 June 2007 worth over $7,514,276. On average, Richard trades about 8,596 units every 98 days since 2003. As of 30 November 2018 he still owns at least 681,387 units of The J. M. Smucker Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Smucker stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Smucker biography
Richard K. Smucker is Executive Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Smucker has been our Executive Chairman since May 2016. He served as Chief Executive Officer from August 2011 through April 2016, Co-Chief Executive Officer from February 2001 through August 2011, Executive Chairman from August 2008 through August 2011, and President from August 1987 through April 2011. He was a director of The Sherwin-Williams Company, a publicly traded manufacturer of coatings and related products, from September 1991 through April 2016. Mr. Smucker also served as a director of the Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank from January 2010 through December 2015. Mr. Smucker is the brother of Timothy P. Smucker, who serves as a Director of the Company, and the uncle of Mark T. Smucker, who serves as a Director and executive officer of the Company. The Board concluded that Mr. Smucker should serve as a Director largely due to his role as our Executive Chairman and former Chief Executive Officer, his intimate knowledge of the Company, his experience serving as a director of other private and public companies, and his financial knowledge and experience. The Board believes that Mr. Smucker’s extensive experience in and knowledge of our business gained as a result of his long-time service as a member of management is essential to the Board’s oversight of the Company and our business operations. The Board also believes that continuing participation by qualified members of the Smucker family on the Board is an important part of our corporate culture that has contributed significantly to our long-term success.
What is the salary of Richard Smucker?
As the Executive Chairman of the Board of The J. M. Smucker Co, the total compensation of Richard Smucker at The J. M. Smucker Co is $4,216,410. There are 1 executives at The J. M. Smucker Co getting paid more, with Mark Smucker having the highest compensation of $6,745,940.
How old is Richard Smucker?
Richard Smucker is 69, he’s been the Executive Chairman of the Board of The J. M. Smucker Co since 2016. There are 1 older and 17 younger executives at The J. M. Smucker Co. The oldest executive at The J. M. Smucker Co. is Timothy Smucker, 74, who is the Chairman Emeritus.
What’s Richard Smucker’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at The J. M. Smucker Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The J. M. Smucker Co have traded over $3,776,564,539 worth of The J. M. Smucker Co stock and bought 61,000 units worth $5,920,827 . The most active insider traders include Fund Holdings L.P.Kkr Fund …, Holdings I, L.P.Blue Holdin…, and 2006 Fund L.P.Kkr Associate…. On average, The J. M. Smucker Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $11,418,616. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark R Belgya on 30 September 2019, trading 750 units of SJM stock currently worth $82,500.
What does The J. M. Smucker Co do?
The J. M. Smucker Co. engages in the manufacture and marketing of food and beverage products. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Retail Coffee, U.S. Retail Consumer Foods, U.S. Retail Pet Foods, and International and Away From Home. The U. S. Retail Coffee segment includes domestic sales of Folgers, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Café Bustelo branded coffee. The U.S. Retail Consumer Foods segment sells Smucker’s, Jif, and Crisco branded products. The U.S. Retail Pet Foods comprises Rachael Ray Nutrish, Meow Mix, Milk-Bone, Natural Balance, Kibbles ‘n Bits, 9Lives, Nature’s Recipe, and Pup-Peroni branded products. The International and Foodservice segment covers products distributed domestically and in foreign countries through retail channels and foodservice distributors and operators. The company was founded by Jerome Monroe Smucker in 1897 and is headquartered in Orrville, OH.
What does The J. M. Smucker Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Smucker stock trades at The J. M. Smucker Co and The Sherwin-Williams Co
The J. M. Smucker Co executives and stock owners
The J. M. Smucker Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Smucker, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Smucker, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Mark Belgya, Vice Chairman, Chief Financial Officer
- Jeannette Knudsen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Timothy Smucker, Chairman Emeritus
- Jay Henderson, Independent Director
- Paul Dolan, Independent Director
- Alex Shumate, Independent Director
- Sandra Pianalto, Independent Director
- Kathryn Dindo, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Long, Independent Director
- Dawn Willoughby, Independent Director
- Kirk Perry, Independent Director
- Gary Oatey, Independent Director
- Nancy Lopez Russell, Independent Director
- Aaron Broholm, Director – Investor Relations
- Kevin Jackson, Senior Vice President – U.S. Retail Sales and Market Development Organization
- Amy Held, Senior Vice President – Strategy and M&A
- Jill Penrose, Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Corporate Communications
- Joseph Stanziano, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Coffee
- Tina Floyd, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Consumer Foods
- David Lemmon, President, Pet Food and Pet Snacks
- Geoff E Tanner, Senior Vice President
- Tamara Jean Fynan, Vice President
- Vincent C Byrd, Vice President
- Nancy Lopez Knight, Director
- Barry C Dunaway, Vice President
- Steven Oakland, Vice President
- David J West, President, Big Heart Pet Food
- John W Denman, Vice President
- Albert W Yeagley, Vice President
- R Douglas Cowan, Director
- Capital Lp Centerview Capit…,
- Christopher P Resweber, Vice President
- Julia L Sabin, Vice President
- Holdings I, L.P.Blue Holdin…,
- Dennis J Armstrong, Vice President
- Us Holdings, Llc Alp Invest…,
- James A Brown, Vice President
- Fund Holdings L.P.Kkr Fund …,
- Paul Smucker Wagstaff, Vice President
- Robert B Jr Heisler, Director
- John F Mayer, Vice President
- Andrew G Platt, Vice President
- 2006 Fund L.P.Kkr Associate…,
- Kenneth A Miller, Vice President
- William H Steinbrink, Director
- M Ann Harlan, Secretary
- Donald D Sr Hurrle, Vice President
- John D Milliken, Vice President
- Richard F Troyak, Vice President
- Robert E Ellis, Vice President
- Richard G Jirsa, Vice President
- Fred A Duncan, Vice President
- Charles S Jr Mechem, Director
- Steven J Ellcessor, Vice President