Richard Lenny Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard H Lenny is at least $17.1 Million dollars as of 7 August 2019. Mr. Lenny owns over 20,153 units of Illinois Tool Works stock worth over $15,525,863 and over the last 18 years he sold ITW stock worth over $1,270,584. In addition, he makes $299,888 as Independent Director at Illinois Tool Works.
Mr. Lenny ITW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 17 trades of the Illinois Tool Works stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 20,153 units of ITW stock worth $322,045 on 7 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 75,000 units of Illinois Tool Works stock on 30 August 2004 worth over $2,424,750. On average, Richard trades about 2,538 units every 59 days since 2002. As of 7 August 2019 he still owns at least 88,125 units of Illinois Tool Works stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Lenny stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Lenny biography
Richard H. Lenny serves as Independent Director of Illinois Tool Works Inc. He has served as non-executive Chairman of Information Resources, Inc., a privately held producer of market and shopper information, since 2013. He served as an operating partner with Friedman Fleischer & Lowe LLC, a private equity firm, from 2011 to August 2014, at which time he became a senior advisor until July 2016. From 2001 through 2007 he served as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Hershey Company, a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of candy, snacks and candy-related grocery products. From 1998 to 2000, he served as President, Nabisco Biscuit Company, and prior thereto he was President of Pillsbury, North America. He has served as a director of ITW since 2014 and currently serves as a director of Discover Financial Services, ConAgra Brands, Inc. and McDonald’s Corporation. He has not served as a director of any other publicly traded company in the last five years.
What is the salary of Richard Lenny?
As the Independent Director of Illinois Tool Works, the total compensation of Richard Lenny at Illinois Tool Works is $299,888. There are 7 executives at Illinois Tool Works getting paid more, with Ernest Santi having the highest compensation of $17,708,500.
How old is Richard Lenny?
Richard Lenny is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of Illinois Tool Works since 2014. There are 1 older and 21 younger executives at Illinois Tool Works. The oldest executive at Illinois Tool Works, Inc. is James Skinner, 74, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Richard Lenny’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CONAGRA BRANDS, INC., 222 W. MERCHANDISE MART PLAZA, STE 1300, CHICAGO, IL, 60654.
Insider trading at Illinois Tool Works
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Illinois Tool Works have traded over $720,434,433 worth of Illinois Tool Works stock and bought 45,772 units worth $3,834,503 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Robert C Mccormack, and Don H Jr Davis. On average, Illinois Tool Works executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $7,699,947. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christopher A O’herlihy on 1 November 2019, trading 37,301 units of ITW stock currently worth $2,359,288.
What does Illinois Tool Works do?
Illinois Tool Works, Inc. manufactures industrial products and equipment. It operates through the following segments: Automotive OEM, Test & Measurement and Electronics, Food Equipment, Polymers & Fluids, Welding, Construction Products, and Specialty Products. The Automotive OEM segment produces components and fasteners for automotive-related applications. The Test & Measurement and Electronics segment manufactures equipment, consumables, and related software for testing and measuring of materials, structures, gases and fluids. The Food Equipment segment supplies commercial food equipment and provides related services. The Polymers & Fluids segment provides adhesives, sealants, lubrication and cutting fluids, janitorial and hygiene products, and fluids and polymers for auto aftermarket maintenance and appearance. The Welding segment furnishes arc welding equipment, consumables and accessories for a wide array of industrial and commercial applications. The Construction Products segment makes construction fastening systems and truss products. The Specialty Products segment manufacturing beverage packaging equipment and consumables, product coding and marking equipment and consumables, and appliance components and fasteners. The company was founded by Byron L. Smith in 1912 and is headquartered in Glenview, IL.
What does Illinois Tool Works’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Lenny stock trades at Conagra Brands, Discover Services, The Hershey Co, Illinois Tool Works, and McDonald’s
Illinois Tool Works executives and stock owners
Illinois Tool Works executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ernest Santi, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Larsen, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher O’Herlihy, Vice Chairman
- Norman Finch, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Sundaram Nagarajan, Executive Vice President
- Steven Martindale, Executive Vice President
- James Skinner, Lead Independent Director
- Pamela Strobel, Independent Director
- Richard Lenny, Independent Director
- David Smith, Independent Director
- Susan Crown, Independent Director
- Anre Williams, Independent Director
- Kevin Warren, Independent Director
- Jay Henderson, Independent Director
- James Griffith, Independent Director
- Daniel Brutto, Independent Director
- Randall Scheuneman, Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Michael Zimmerman, Executive Vice President
- Juan Valls, Executive Vice President
- Lei Schlitz, Executive Vice President
- Andrew Mines, Executive Vice President
- John Hartnett, Executive Vice President
- Mary Lawler, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Roland M Martel, Executive Vice President
- Robert S Morrison, Director
- David C Parry, Executive Vice President
- Ronald D Kropp, Sr VP & CFO
- Jane L Warner, Executive Vice President
- David B Speer, Executive Vice President
- James H Jr Wooten, Sr VP General Counsel & Secy
- Allan C Sutherland, Sr. V.P. Leasing&Investments
- Marvin D Brailsford, Director
- Robert E Brunner, Executive Vice President
- Thomas J Hansen, Executive Vice President
- Eugene A Osterkorn, VP & Controller, Ops
- Philip M Jr Gresh, Executive V.P.
- Hugh J Zentmyer, Executive Vice President
- Robert T Callahan, Sr. V. P. Human Resources
- Russell M Flaum, Executive Vice President
- Michael J Birck, Director
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- David T Flood, Executive V. P.
- Frank S Ptak, Vice Chairman
- W James Farrell, Chairman & CEO
- John R Campbell, Executive V.P.
- Stewart S Hudnut, Sr. V.P., Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Phillip B Rooney, Director
- Jon C Kinney, Sr. V.P. & CFO
- James M Ringler, Vice Chairman
- James R Cantalupo, Director
- Sharon M Brady, SR VP Human Resources
- Robert C Mccormack, Director
- Maria C Green, Sr. VP, General Counsel & Secy
- Don H Jr Davis, Director
- Craig A Hindman, Executive V.P.
- Timothy J Gardner, Executive Vice President