Richard L Yates Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard L Yates is at least $3.58 Million dollars as of 1 March 2014. Richard Yates owns over 6,234 units of Textron stock worth over $2,395,603 and over the last 20 years Richard sold TXT stock worth over $1,189,124.
Richard Yates TXT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 28 trades of the Textron stock since 2001, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Richard exercised 6,234 units of TXT stock worth $294,868 on 1 March 2014.
The largest trade Richard’s ever made was exercising 48,144 units of Textron stock on 24 October 2013 worth over $1,112,608. On average, Richard trades about 4,943 units every 80 days since 1999. As of 1 March 2014 Richard still owns at least 50,647 units of Textron stock.
You can see the complete history of Richard Yates stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Richard Yates’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is TEXTRON INC., 40 WESTMINSTER STREET, PROVIDENCE, RI, 02910.
Insider trading at Textron
Over the last 20 years, insiders at Textron have traded over $49,009,826 worth of Textron stock and bought 97,500 units worth $1,853,625 . The most active insider traders include Lewis B Campbell, Ivor J Evans, and Steven R Loranger. On average, Textron executives and independent directors trade stock every 45 days with the average trade being worth of $1,353,963. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark S Bamford on 1 March 2019, trading 4,500 units of TXT stock currently worth $118,125.
What does Textron do?
Textron, Inc. is a multi-industry company, which leverages global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers innovative solutions and services. The company operates its business through the following segments: Textron Aviation, Bell, Textron Systems, Industrial, and Finance. The Textron Aviation segment manufactures, sells, and services Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft. The Bell segment supplies military and commercial helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts. The Textron Systems segment product lines consist of unmanned aircraft systems; land and marine systems; weapons and sensors; and a variety of defense and aviation mission support products and services. The Industrial segment designs and manufactures a variety of products under the Golf; Turf Care and Light Transportation Vehicles; Fuel Systems and Functional Components and Powered Tools; and Testing and Measurement Equipment product lines. The Finance segment consists of Textron Financial Corp. and its consolidated subsidiaries, which provides finances primarily to purchasers of new Cessna aircraft and Bell helicopters. The company founded by Royal Little in 1923 and is headquartered in Providence, RI.
What does Textron’s logo look like?
Complete history of Richard Yates stock trades at Textron
Textron executives and stock owners
Textron executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Donnelly, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Frank Connor, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- E. Robert Lupone, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Julie Duffy, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- R. Kerry Clark, Independent Director
- Paul Gagne, Lead Independent Director
- Kathleen Bader, Independent Director
- Lloyd Trotter, Independent Director
- James Conway, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- James Ziemer, Independent Director
- Ralph Heath, Independent Director
- Lawrence Fish, Independent Director
- Maria Zuber, Independent Director
- Eric Salander, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lewis B Campbell, Chairman, President and CEO
- Mark S Bamford, VP and Corporate Controller
- Charles D Powell, Director
- Dain M Hancock, Director
- Ivor J Evans, Director
- Cheryl H Johnson, Executive VP, Human Resources
- Richard L Yates, VP and Controller
- Joe T Ford, Director
- Thomas B Wheeler, Director
- Terrence Odonnell, EVP and General Counsel
- Mary L Howell, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth C Bohlen, Executive Vice President
- John D Butler, Executive Vice President
- Sam F Segnar, Director
- R Stuart Dickson, Director
- Ted R French, EVP and CFO
- John D Macomber, Director
- Teresa Beck, Director
- Steven R Loranger, EVP and COO
- Brian H Rowe, Director
- Martin D Walker, Director
- Jesse Arnelle, Director