Richard K Davidson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard K Davidson is at least $49.8 Million dollars as of 9 July 2012. Richard Davidson owns over 2,000 units of Union Pacific stock worth over $33,752,323 and over the last 16 years Richard sold UNP stock worth over $16,033,500.
Richard Davidson UNP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 12 trades of the Union Pacific stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Richard bought 2,000 units of UNP stock worth $39,880 on 9 July 2012.
The largest trade Richard’s ever made was exercising 325,000 units of Union Pacific stock on 4 January 2005 worth over $18,193,500. On average, Richard trades about 36,901 units every 65 days since 2003. As of 9 July 2012 Richard still owns at least 197,671 units of Union Pacific stock.
You can see the complete history of Richard Davidson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Richard Davidson’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Union Pacific
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Union Pacific have traded over $91,221,966 worth of Union Pacific stock and bought 56,500 units worth $4,915,145 . The most active insider traders include Archie W Dunham, William J Iii De Laney, and Richard K Davidson. On average, Union Pacific executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $4,728,204. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert M Jr Knight on 31 July 2019, trading 8,620 units of UNP stock currently worth $1,551,945.
What does Union Pacific do?
Union Pacific Corp. engages in the provision of railroad and freight transportation services. Its principal operating company, Union Pacific Railroad Co., operates as a railroad franchise. The Railroad’s diversified business mix includes agricultural products, automotive, chemicals, coal, industrial products, and intermodal. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
What does Union Pacific’s logo look like?
Complete history of Richard Davidson stock trades at Chesapeake, The Kroger Co, and Union Pacific
Union Pacific executives and stock owners
Union Pacific executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lance Fritz, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of Union Pacific Corporation and the Railroad
- Robert Knight, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer of UPC and the Railroad
- Elizabeth Whited, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer of the Railroad
- Rhonda Ferguson, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Mclarty, Independent Director
- Erroll Davis, Independent Director
- Michael McCarthy, Lead Independent Director
- Jane Lute, Independent Director
- Andrew Card, Independent Director
- David Dillon, Independent Director
- Bhavesh Patel, Independent Director
- Jose Villarreal, Independent Director
- Deborah Hopkins, Independent Director
- William DeLaney, Independent Director
- Mike Miller, Assistant Vice President – Investor Relations
- Kenyatta Rocker, Executive Vice President – Marketing and Sales of the Railroad
- Thomas Lischer, Executive Vice President – Operations of the Railroad
- Todd Rynaski, Vice President, Controller of the UPC and the Railroad
- Scott Moore, Senior Vice President – Corporate Relations, Chief Administrative Officer
- V. James Vena, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven R Rogel, Director
- Michael W Mcconnell, Director
- Charles C Krulak, Director
- Cameron A Scott, EVP OPS
- Diane K Duren, EVP & CORPORATE SECRETARY
- Eric L Butler, EVP MKTG & SALES
- Richards Judith Hope, Director
- Lynden L Tennison, SR VP & CIO
- Archie W Dunham, Director
- Thomas J Donohue, Director
- Gayla L Thal, SVP LAW & GEN COUNSEL
- Jeffrey P Totusek, VP CONTROLLER & CAO
- James R Young, President – UPRR
- J Michael Hemmer, SVP-LAW & GENERAL COUNSEL
- Barbara W Schaefer, SVP – HR Corp & RR
- Dennis J Duffy, Exec. Vice President Operation
- Mary S Jones, Vice President & Treasurer
- Richard J Putz, VP Controller & CAO UPC
- Bernard R Gutschewski, VP Taxes Corp.
- Ernesto Zedillo, Director
- Charles R Eisele, SVP Strat Plng & Admin
- Ivor J Evans, PRESIDENT & COO
- L Merill Jr Bryan, Senior VP & CIO
- Spencer F Eccles, Director
- Richard K Davidson, Chairman, CEO and President
- Philip F Anschutz, Director
- Elbridge T Jr Gerry, Director
- Leo H Suggs, CHAIRMAN & CEO – OTC
- James V Dolan, Vice Chairman
- Richard J Mahoney, Director
- Mary E Mcauliffe, VP EXTERNAL RELATION
- Robert W Turner, Sr. VP Corp. Relations
- Bernuth Carl W Von, SVP General Counsel
- R Bradley King, Executive Vice President NDI
- John J Koraleski, Exec. VP Marketing & Sales