Richard J Slater Net Worth
What’s Richard Slater’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 601 JEFFERSON, SUITE 3400, HOUSTON, TX, 77002.
Insider trading at Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co have traded over $69,003,092 worth of Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co stock and bought 69,500 units worth $2,065,670 . The most active insider traders include David H Hannah, Gregg J Mollins, and Karla R Mcdowell. On average, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $1,490,432. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arthur Ajemyan on 29 July 2019, trading 3,200 units of RS stock currently worth $325,152.
What does Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co do?
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. engages in the provision of metals processing services and distribution of metal products. It offers alloy, aluminum, brass, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium, and specialty steel products. The company was founded by Thomas J. Neilan on February 3, 1939 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
What does Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co’s logo look like?
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co executives and stock owners
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gregg Mollins, Director
- William Sales, Executive Vice President, Operations
- James Hoffman, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Karla Lewis, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President, Assistant Secretary
- Michael Shanley, Senior Vice President, Operations
- Stephen Koch, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Mark Kaminski, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Sarah Anderson, Independent Director
- John Figueroa, Independent Director
- Andrew Sharkey, Independent Director
- Douglas Stotlar, Independent Director
- Robert McEvoy, Independent Director
- Douglas Hayes, Independent Director
- Thomas Gimbel, Independent Director
- Karen Colonias, Independent Director
- David Hannah, Director
- Brenda Miyamoto, Investor Relation Officer
- Suzanne Bonner, Chief Information Officer, Vice President
- Jeffrey Durham, Mr. Senior Vice President – Operations
- William Smith, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Karla R Mcdowell, Exec. V.P. and CFO
- Franklin R Johnson, Director
- James P Macbeth, Sr. V.P. Carbon Steel Ops
- Colleen Arden Wolf, Chief Information Officer
- Sheldon U. Tenenbaum, Sr. VP, Supplier Development
- Leslie A Waite, Director
- Richard J Slater, Director
- Yvette M Schiotis, Corporate Secretary
- Kay Rustand, V.P. and General Counsel
- Donna Newton, V.P. Human Resources
- Joe D Crider, Director
- William I Rumer, Director
- Robert Henigson, Director
- Arthur Ajemyan, VP, Corporate Controller