Richard Galanti Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard A Galanti is at least $36.3 Million dollars as of 19 June 2019. Mr. Galanti owns over 3,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock worth over $7,296,429 and over the last 16 years he sold COST stock worth over $24,755,397. In addition, he makes $4,286,890 as Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Director at Costco Wholesale.
Mr. Galanti COST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 57 trades of the Costco Wholesale stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,000 units of COST stock worth $799,170 on 19 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 50,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock on 13 November 2007 worth over $1,845,500. On average, Richard trades about 7,581 units every 48 days since 2003. As of 19 June 2019 he still owns at least 24,582 units of Costco Wholesale stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Galanti stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Galanti biography
Richard A. Galanti serves as Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director of the Company. Richard A. Galanti has been a director of the Company since January 1995 and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company since October 1993. Mr. Galanti’s qualifications to serve on the Board include his extensive knowledge of the Company’s business, developed over his long career here, particularly in the areas of finance and financial reporting.
What is the salary of Richard Galanti?
As the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Director of Costco Wholesale, the total compensation of Richard Galanti at Costco Wholesale is $4,286,890. There are 1 executives at Costco Wholesale getting paid more, with W. Craig Jelinek having the highest compensation of $7,408,510.
How old is Richard Galanti?
Richard Galanti is 62, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, and Director of Costco Wholesale since 1995. There are 11 older and 6 younger executives at Costco Wholesale. The oldest executive at Costco Wholesale Corp. is Charles Munger, 95, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Richard Galanti’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 999 LAKE DRIVE, , ISSAQUAH, WA, 98027.
Insider trading at Costco Wholesale
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Costco Wholesale have traded over $416,927,874 worth of Costco Wholesale stock and bought 27,000 units worth $2,904,970 . The most active insider traders include Hamilton E James, James D Sinegal, and Jeffrey H Brotman. On average, Costco Wholesale executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $7,749,959. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph P Portera on 30 October 2019, trading 14,095 units of COST stock currently worth $4,221,734.
What does Costco Wholesale do?
Costco Wholesale Corp. engages in the operation of membership warehouses. Its product categories include food and sundries, hardlines, fresh foods, softlines, and ancillary. It operates through the following segments: Unites States Operations, Canadian Operations, and Other International Operations. The company was founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in 1983 and is headquartered in Issaquah, WA.
Complete history of Mr. Galanti stock trades at Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale executives and stock owners
Costco Wholesale executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- W. Craig Jelinek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Galanti, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Joseph Portera, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Eastern and Canadian Divisions, Chief Diversity Officer
- Paul Moulton, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Franz Lazarus, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Charles Munger, Independent Director
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Susan Decker, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Raikes, Independent Director
- John Meisenbach, Independent Director
- Hamilton James, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ron Vachris, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Merchandising
- Timothy Rose, Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers
- Russ Miller, Executive Vice President – Southwest Division and Mexico
- James Klauer, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division
- Daniel M. Hines,
- John D Mc Kay, Executive Vice President
- Roland Michael Vachris, Executive VP
- Dennis R Zook, Executive VP
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- David S Petterson,
- Richard M Libenson, Director
- Jeffrey H Brotman, Chairman of the Board
- Douglas W Schutt, Executive VP
- Patrick J Callans, Executive VP
- Richard D Dicerchio, Senior Executive VP
- James D Sinegal, President and CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director
- Thomas Kirk Walker, Executive VP
- William H Ii Gates, Director
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director