Richard G Tilghman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard G Tilghman is at least $7.18 Million dollars as of 15 November 2018. Richard Tilghman owns over 5,000 units of Sysco stock worth over $4,165,917 and over the last 16 years Richard sold SYY stock worth over $3,012,200.
Richard Tilghman SYY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 13 trades of the Sysco stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Richard sold 5,000 units of SYY stock worth $330,850 on 15 November 2018.
The largest trade Richard’s ever made was exercising 8,000 units of Sysco stock on 7 November 2012 worth over $254,080. On average, Richard trades about 634 units every 58 days since 2003. As of 15 November 2018 Richard still owns at least 51,393 units of Sysco stock.
You can see the complete history of Richard Tilghman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Richard Tilghman’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Sysco
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Sysco have traded over $1,774,273,599 worth of Sysco stock and bought 3,030,264 units worth $146,766,728 . The most active insider traders include Nelsontrian Fund Management…, Josh Trian Fund Management,…, and William J Iii De Laney. On average, Sysco executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $6,931,522. The most recent stock trade was executed by Greg D Bertrand on 1 November 2019, trading 25,000 units of SYY stock currently worth $835,000.
What does Sysco do?
Sysco Corp. engages in selling, marketing, and distribution of food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, and lodging establishments. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Foodservice Operations, International Foodservice Operations, SYGMA, Other, and Corporate. The U.S. Foodservice Operations consists of U.S. Broadline operations, custom-cut meat and seafood companies, FreshPoint, and European Imports. The International Foodservice Operations segment includes broadline operations in Canada and Europe, including the Brakes Group, Bahamas, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama. The SYGMA segment represents its customized distribution subsidiary. The Other segment covers hotel supply operations and Sysco Labs, which includes suite of technology solutions. The company was founded by John F. Baugh in 1969 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Sysco’s logo look like?
Complete history of Richard Tilghman stock trades at Sysco
Sysco executives and stock owners
Sysco executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Bene, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joel Grade, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Greg Bertrand, Executive Vice President – U.S. Foodservice Operations
- Larry Glasscock, Independent Director
- John Cassaday, Independent Director
- Daniel Brutto, Independent Director
- Edward Shirley, Independent Director
- Nelson Peltz, Independent Director
- Nancy Newcomb, Independent Director
- Hans-Joachim Koerber, Independent Director
- Bradley Halverson, Independent Director
- Joshua Frank, Independent Director
- Sheila Talton, Independent Director
- John Hinshaw, Independent Director
- Brian Todd, Senior Vice President – Merchandising
- William Goetz, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Anita Zielinski, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- R. Scott Charlton, Executive Vice President – Supply Chain
- Paul Moskowitz, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Gregory Scott Keller, SVP
- Eve M Mc Fadden, VP, General Counsel & Corp Sec
- Richard G Tilghman, Director
- Judith B Craven, Director
- Russell T. Libby, Sr. VP, Gen Counsel & Corp Sec
- Josh Trian Fund Management,…,
- Jackie M Ward, Director
- Wayne Shurts, EVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Jonathan Golden, Director
- William J Iii De Laney, Sr VP, Financial Reporting
- William B. Day, SVP, Merch & Supply Chain Mgt
- James D Hope, Group President, Demand
- Joseph A Jr Hafner, Director
- Thomas E Lankford, President and COO
- Manuel A Fernandez, Director
- Kenneth J Carrig, Sr VP, Administration
- John K Jr Stubblefield, Exec VP, Finance and Admin.
- Colin G Campbell, Director
- James D Wickus, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Gregory K Marshall, Sr VP
- Kenneth F Spitler, ExecVP,Foodservice Operations
- Kirk G Drummond, Sr. Vice Pres and CIO
- Stephen F Smith, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- William Holden, Sr.VP, Foodservice Operations
- Richard J Schnieders, Chairman and CEO
- Michael W Green, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- James C Graham, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Bruce Soltis, Sr VP, Canadian Food Svc Ops
- Frank H Richardson, Director
- G Mitchell Elmer, Vice President and Controller
- Robert C. Kreidler, Executive Vice President; CFO
- Lawrence J Accardi, Ex VP, Merchandising Svcs
- Larry G Pulliam, Sr VP, Merchandising Svcs
- Robert Joe Davis, Sr. Vice Pres, Contract Sales
- James M Danahy, Sr VP, Foodservice Ops
- Phyllis Shapiro Sewell, Director
- Richard G Merrill, Director
- Michael C Nichols, VP,Gen Counsel,Corp Secretary
- James E Lankford, Sr VP, Foodservice Operations
- Diane D Sanders, VP and Treasurer