Richard Fruehauf Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard Fruehauf is at least $160 Thousand dollars as of 2 March 2018. Mr. Fruehauf owns over 401 units of United States Steel stock worth over $86,079 and over the last 2 years he sold X stock worth over $74,114. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development at United States Steel.
Mr. Fruehauf X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 8 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 401 units of X stock worth $18,045 on 2 March 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 5,959 units of United States Steel stock on 1 December 2017 worth over $119,955. On average, Richard trades about 1,524 units every 8 days since 2017. As of 2 March 2018 he still owns at least 6,704 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Fruehauf stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Fruehauf biography
Richard L. Fruehauf is Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development of the Company. Mr. Fruehauf was named vice president – strategic planning and corporate development in April 2018 and advanced to senior vice president in March 2019. In this role, he is responsible for creating and driving U. S. Steel’s strategy to achieve profitable growth, with a focus on safety, quality, delivery, and cost to achieve three critical success factors: move up the talent curve, move down the cost curve and win in attractive markets. He also has responsibility for developing policy and methods that will support U. S. Steel’s future by aligning business and organizational opportunities. Mr. Fruehauf has executive responsibility for the following organizations: Strategic Planning and Business Development, Innovation, Governmental Affairs, Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, and Corporate Communications. Mr. Fruehauf joined U. S. Steel in September 2014 as assistant general counsel – commercial, with management responsibility for a team of attorneys that provided M&A, real estate and commercial legal advice to the company. In July 2015, he was promoted to associate general counsel – corporate, adding management responsibility for intellectual property and other transactional legal matters, before being named deputy general counsel – corporate in January 2017. Mr. Fruehauf was appointed interim general counsel and chief compliance officer in December 2017, during which time he assumed day-to-day responsibility for all of the company’s legal, environmental and compliance matters.
How old is Richard Fruehauf?
Richard Fruehauf is 51, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development of United States Steel since 2019. There are 15 older and 3 younger executives at United States Steel. The oldest executive at United States Steel Corp. is Patricia Dennis, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Richard Fruehauf’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 GRANT STREET, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15219.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Fruehauf stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller