Richard D Badler Net Worth
What’s Richard Badler’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is UNISYS CORPORATION, UNISYS WAY, BLUE BELL, PA, 19424.
Insider trading at The Western Union Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at The Western Union Co have traded over $10,851,589 worth of The Western Union Co stock and bought 59,089 units worth $788,757 . The most active insider traders include Jeffrey A Joerres, Hikmet Ersek, and Jack M Greenberg. On average, The Western Union Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 35 days with the average trade being worth of $1,135,775. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael Miles on 28 October 2019, trading 9,192 units of WU stock currently worth $146,704.
What does The Western Union Co do?
The Western Union Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of money transfer and payment services. It operates through the following segments: Consumer-to-Consumer; Business Solutions; and Other. The Consumer-to-Consumer segment facilitates money transfers between two consumers. The Business Solutions segment offers payment and foreign exchange solutions, primarily cross-border, cross-currency transactions, for small and medium size enterprises and other organizations and individuals. The Other segment comprises electronic-based and cash-based bill payment services. The company was founded in 1851 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
What does The Western Union Co’s logo look like?
The Western Union Co executives and stock owners
The Western Union Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Hikmet Ersek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Rajesh Agrawal, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Global Operations
- Jean Farah, Executive Vice President, President – Global Payments
- Caroline Tsai, Executive Partner, General Counsel, Secretary
- Jeffrey Joerres, Independent Director
- Frances Townsend, Independent Director
- Betsy Holden, Independent Director
- Richard Goodman, Independent Director
- Martin Cole, Independent Director
- Solomon Trujillo, Independent Director
- Michael Miles, Independent Director
- Roberto Mendoza, Independent Director
- Angela Sun, Independent Director
- Amintore Schenkel, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- Michael Salop, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Sheri Rhodes, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Richard Williams, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Linda Fayne Levinson, Director
- Robert W Selander, Director
- Jack M Greenberg, Director
- John David Thompson, EVP and CIO
- John R Dye, EVP, Secretary & Gen. Counsel
- Diane Scott, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Elizabeth Grace Chambers, EVP & Chief Strategy/Prod Ofcr
- Odilon Almeida, EVP&Pres.-Global Money Trnsfr
- Gail Galuppo, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Grover Wray, EVP – Human Resources
- Wulf Von Schimmelmann, Director
- Alan J Lacy, Director
- Anne M Mc Carthy, EVP Corp. Comm. & Pub. Aff.
- Paula S Larson, EVP, Human Resources
- David Schlapbach, EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Ranjana B Clark, EVP – Payments & Strategy
- Scott Scheirman, EVP & CFO
- David G Yates, EVP, Alternate Channels
- Michael Kalac, Acting Chief Tech Officer
- Robin Heller, EVP – Operations & IT
- Dennis Stevenson, Director
- Christina A Gold, Chief Executive Officer
- Royal Cole, EVP & Gen. Man. Payment Serv.
- Stewart Stockdale, EVP & President U.S./Canada
- Guy A Battista, EVP & Pres. WU FIN. SVCS, Inc.
- Dinyar S Devitre, Director
- Liz Y Alicea Velez, EVP, LACA
- Ian K Marsh, EVP & Mngng Dir. Asia Pac. Reg
- William David Thomas, EVP & Pres. of the Americas
- Richard D Badler, EVP – Corp. Comm. & Pub. Aff.
- David G Barnes, EVP – Finance & Strategic Dev.
- Data Corp First, 10% owner
- Khalid Fellahi, President Consumer Money Trsfr
- Jacqueline D Molnar, Glbl Hd-Transformation & Compl
- Andrew Summerill, President, Payments (Interim)