Richard Bott Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard Harold Bott is at least $611 Thousand dollars as of 17 May 2018. Mr. Bott owns over 1,063 units of Genesee & Wyoming stock worth over $87,887 and over the last 7 years he sold GWR stock worth over $321,716. In addition, he makes $201,402 as Independent Director at Genesee & Wyoming.
Mr. Bott GWR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 7 trades of the Genesee & Wyoming stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 789 units of GWR stock worth $106,618 on 16 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 1,063 units of Genesee & Wyoming stock on 17 May 2018 worth over $215,098. On average, Richard trades about 117 units every 38 days since 2012. As of 17 May 2018 he still owns at least 789 units of Genesee & Wyoming stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bott stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Bott biography
Richard H. Bott is Independent Director of the Genesee & Wyoming Inc. He is Vice Chairman, Institutional Securities Group of Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated from 2003 to 2007; Vice Chairman, Investment Banking of Credit Suisse First Boston Corporation from 1998 to 2003; Managing Director, The First Boston Corporation and its successor companies, CS First Boston Corporation and Credit Suisse First Boston Corporation, from 1982 to 1998; Vice President, Assistant Vice President & Associate, The First Boston Corporation from 1972 to 1982
What is the salary of Richard Bott?
As the Independent Director of Genesee & Wyoming, the total compensation of Richard Bott at Genesee & Wyoming is $201,402. There are 8 executives at Genesee & Wyoming getting paid more, with John Hellmann having the highest compensation of $5,640,300.
How old is Richard Bott?
Richard Bott is 72, he’s been the Independent Director of Genesee & Wyoming since 2012. There are no older and 13 younger executives at Genesee & Wyoming.
What’s Richard Bott’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O GENESEE & WYOMING INC., 20 WEST AVENUE, DARIEN, CT, 06820.
Insider trading at Genesee & Wyoming
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Genesee & Wyoming have traded over $1,573,628,216 worth of Genesee & Wyoming stock and bought 238,556 units worth $14,795,064 . The most active insider traders include Group V, L.P.Carlyle Group …, Group V, L.L.C.Carlyle Part…, and Lawrence C Tucker. On average, Genesee & Wyoming executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $14,519,909. The most recent stock trade was executed by Matthew O. Walsh on 23 August 2019, trading 5,220 units of GWR stock currently worth $513,283.
What does Genesee & Wyoming do?
Genesee & Wyoming, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of short line and regional freight railroads; and provision of railcar switching and other rail-related services. It operates through the following segments: North American Operations, Australian Operations, and United Kingdom or European Operations. The North American Operations segment includes operating regions that serves U.S. states and Canadian provinces. The Australian Operations segment provides rail freight services in South Australia, the Northern Territory, and New South Wales. The United Kingdom or European Operations segment handles the majority of the operations of Freightliner Group Limited. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Darien, CT.
What does Genesee & Wyoming’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Bott stock trades at Genesee & Wyoming and Lear
Genesee & Wyoming executives and stock owners
Genesee & Wyoming executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Hellmann, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Matthew Walsh, Executive Vice President – Global Corporate Development
- Timothy Gallagher, Chief Financial Officer
- Allison Fergus, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Carter, Independent Director
- Mark Scudder, Independent Director
- Ann Reese, Independent Director
- Oivind Lorentzen, Lead Independent Director
- Richard Bott, Independent Director
- Hunter Smith, Independent Director
- Albert Neupaver, Independent Director
- Joseph Pyne, Independent Director
- Cynthia Hostetler, Independent Director
- Michael Miller, President – North American operations
- Hans Michael Norkus, Director
- Christopher F Liucci, Chief Accounting Officer
- David A Brown, Chief Operating Officer
- J H Pyne, Director
- Richard Hugh Allert, Director
- Group V, L.P.Carlyle Group …,
- Robert M Melzer, Director
- Philip J Ringo, Director
- Group V, L.L.C.Carlyle Part…,
- James W Benz, Chief Operating Officer
- Peter O Scannell, Director
- David C Hurley, Director
- M Douglas Young, Director
- Adam B Frankel, Sr. VP, General Counsel, Secty
- Louis S Fuller, Director
- Alan R Harris, Sr VP-Chief Accounting Officer
- Fund Iii Lp 1818, 10% owner
- C Sean Day, Director
- Lawrence C Tucker, 10% owner
- Charles N Marshall, President and COO
- T Michael Long, Director
- Thomas P Loftus, Senior VP-Finance
- James M Andres, Chief Accounting Officer
- Robert A Grossman, Exec VP-Govt/Industry Affairs
- Robert W Anestis, Director
- Fund Lp Brown Brothers Harr…, 10% owner
- Mortimer B Iii Fuller, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Charles W Chabot, Pres.- Marketing & Development
- Mark W Hastings, Exec. VP-Corp. Development