Richard Barker Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard W Barker is at least $2.01 Million dollars as of 15 June 2019. Richard Barker owns over 1,125 units of Celgene stock worth over $1,477,094 and over the last 16 years he sold CELG stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $537,507 as Independent Director at Celgene.
Richard Barker CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 22 trades of the Celgene stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 1,125 units of CELG stock worth $121,534 on 15 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 20,000 units of Celgene stock on 23 September 2016 worth over $738,400. On average, Richard trades about 2,611 units every 55 days since 2003. As of 15 June 2019 he still owns at least 13,673 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Richard Barker stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Barker biography
Dr. Richard W. Barker, D.Phil., OBE., is Independent Director of the company. r. Barker was formerly Director General of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), a pharmaceutical industry trade association in the United Kingdom, from 2004 to 2011, and served on the Board and Executive Committee of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) and as a Council Member of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA). Dr. Barker is currently Chairman of the Health Innovation Network of South London, UK and Chairman of International Health Partners, a UK charity providing donated medicines to crisis situations, and serves as a Director of Image Analysis Group, a company applying advanced algorithmic analysis to medical images.
What is the salary of Richard Barker?
As the Independent Director of Celgene, the total compensation of Richard Barker at Celgene is $537,507. There are 12 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $16,223,900.
How old is Richard Barker?
Richard Barker is 70, he’s been the Independent Director of Celgene since 2012. There are 4 older and 14 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Richard Barker’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Richard Barker stock trades at Celgene and EXACT Sciences
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer