Richard Baldridge Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Richard A Baldridge is at least $31.9 Million dollars as of 30 May 2019. Mr. Baldridge owns over 115,000 units of ViaSat stock worth over $7,132,797 and over the last 16 years he sold VSAT stock worth over $16,236,329. In addition, he makes $8,541,160 as President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director at ViaSat.
Mr. Baldridge VSAT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Richard has made over 42 trades of the ViaSat stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 115,000 units of VSAT stock worth $10,097,000 on 30 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 115,000 units of ViaSat stock on 30 May 2019 worth over $10,097,000. On average, Richard trades about 12,232 units every 36 days since 2003. As of 30 May 2019 he still owns at least 103,569 units of ViaSat stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Baldridge stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Richard Baldridge biography
Richard A. Baldridge serves as President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of ViaSat, Inc. Mr. Baldridge joined Viasat in April 1999, serving as our Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer from 2000 and as our Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from 2002. Mr. Baldridge assumed his current role as President and Chief Operating Officer in 2003. Mr. Baldridge was elected to the Board of Directors of Viasat in 2016. In addition, Mr. Baldridge serves as a director of Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO), a provider of engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace and defense industries, and EvoNexus, a San Diego based non-profit technology incubator. Prior to joining Viasat, Mr. Baldridge served as Vice President and General Manager of Raytheon Corporation’s Training Systems Division from January 1998 to April 1999. From June 1994 to December 1997, Mr. Baldridge served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for Hughes Information Systems and Hughes Training Inc., prior to their acquisition by Raytheon in 1997. Mr. Baldridge’s other experience includes various senior financial and general management roles with General Dynamics Corporation. Mr. Baldridge holds a B.S.B.A. degree in Information Systems from New Mexico State University.
What is the salary of Richard Baldridge?
As the President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of ViaSat, the total compensation of Richard Baldridge at ViaSat is $6,697,740. There are 1 executives at ViaSat getting paid more, with Mark Dankberg having the highest compensation of $10,688,900.
How old is Richard Baldridge?
Richard Baldridge is 61, he’s been the President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of ViaSat since 2016. There are 8 older and 11 younger executives at ViaSat. The oldest executive at ViaSat, Inc. is Harvey White, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Richard Baldridge’s mailing address?
Richard’s mailing address filed with the SEC is VIASAT, INC., 6155 EL CAMINO REAL, CARLSBAD, CA, 92009.
Insider trading at ViaSat
Over the last 16 years, insiders at ViaSat have traded over $165,523,106 worth of ViaSat stock and bought 1,460,477 units worth $56,288,588 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…, Mark D Dankberg, and Michael B Targoff. On average, ViaSat executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $837,473. The most recent stock trade was executed by Keven K Lippert on 20 September 2019, trading 10,000 units of VSAT stock currently worth $612,600.
What does ViaSat do?
ViaSat, Inc. provides communications technologies and services. It operates through following segments: Satellite Services, Commercial Networks and Government Systems. The Satellite Services segment provides satellite-based high-speed broadband services with multiple applications to consumers, enterprises, and mobile broadband customers (including commercial airlines and maritime vessels) both in the United States and abroad. The Commercial Networks segment develops and produces a variety of advanced satellite and wireless products, systems and solutions that enable the provision of high-speed fixed and mobile broadband services. The Government Systems segment provides global mobile broadband services to military and government users, and develops and produces network-centric Internet Protocol (IP)-based fixed and mobile secure communications products and solutions. The company was founded on May 1, 1986 by Mark D. Dankberg and Mark J. Miller and is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA.
What does ViaSat’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Baldridge stock trades at ViaSat and Ducommun
ViaSat executives and stock owners
ViaSat executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Dankberg, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Richard Baldridge, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Keven Lippert, Executive Vice President – Corporate Development and Chief Administrative Officer
- Ken Peterman, President – Government Systems
- Shawn Duffy, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Mark Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Kevin Harkenrider, Senior Vice President and President, Broadband Systems
- Bruce Dirks, Senior Vice President, Treasury and Corporate Development
- Varsha Rao, Independent Director
- Sean Pak, Independent Director
- Harvey White, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Nash, Independent Director
- Robert Johnson, Independent Director
- Frank Biondi, Independent Director
- John Stenbit, Independent Director
- B. Allen Lay, Independent Director
- Melinda Del Toro, Senior Vice President – People and Culture and Chief People Officer
- David Ryan, Vice President and President, Viasat Space Systems
- Marc Agnew, Vice President – Commercial Networks
- Douglas Abts, Vice President – Global Mobility
- Robert Blair, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Girish Chandran, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer
- Melinda Michele Kimbro, Chief People Officer
- Doug Abts, Vice President
- Robert A Bowman, Director
- Partners Llc Peck Bobby Ray…,
- Partners Llc Raab Andrew Jo…,
- John Zlogar, Senior VIce President
- Steven R Hart, Vice President, Engineering
- Thomas Evans Moore, Senior VP
- Michael B Targoff, Director
- Steve Estes, Vice President Human Resources
- Ronald G Wangerin, Chief Financial Officer
- Brandon L Nixon, Senior Vice President
- Gregory D Monahan, Vice President
- Cathy B Akin, VP Human Resources
- Robert L Barrie, Vice President
- Stephen W Cable, VP Broadband Systems
- William Arthur Owens, Director