Rhonda Hunter Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Rhonda D Hunter is at least $2.67 Million dollars as of 24 November 2017. Ms. Hunter owns over 23,343 units of Schnitzer Steel Industries stock worth over $2,162,560 and over the last 6 years she sold SCHN stock worth over $323,276. In addition, she makes $185,414 as Independent Director at Schnitzer Steel Industries.
Ms. Hunter SCHN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Rhonda has made over 12 trades of the Schnitzer Steel Industries stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 23,343 units of SCHN stock worth $704,025 on 24 November 2017.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 45,939 units of Schnitzer Steel Industries stock on 14 November 2017 worth over $1,164,554. On average, Rhonda trades about 3,370 units every 36 days since 2014. As of 24 November 2017 she still owns at least 98,973 units of Schnitzer Steel Industries stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Hunter stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Rhonda Hunter biography
Rhonda D. Hunter is appointed as Independent Director of the company. She has been Senior Vice President, Timberlands, of Weyerhaeuser Company since 2014 and will be retiring from Weyerhaeuser effective January 1, 2018. Prior to her current position, Ms. Hunter was Vice President, Southern Timberlands, of Weyerhaeuser from 2010 to 2014. Ms. Hunter previously held a number of financial and operational leadership positions within Weyerhaeuser with increasing P&L responsibility. Ms. Hunter joined Weyerhaeuser in 1987 as an accountant. Ms. Hunter holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Henderson State University and has completed executive education at Harvard Business School and Duke University.
What is the salary of Rhonda Hunter?
As the Independent Director of Schnitzer Steel Industries, the total compensation of Rhonda Hunter at Schnitzer Steel Industries is $185,414. There are 12 executives at Schnitzer Steel Industries getting paid more, with Tamara Lundgren having the highest compensation of $9,088,540.
How old is Rhonda Hunter?
Rhonda Hunter is 56, she’s been the Independent Director of Schnitzer Steel Industries since 2017. There are 9 older and 4 younger executives at Schnitzer Steel Industries. The oldest executive at Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. is Wayland Hicks, 76, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Rhonda Hunter’s mailing address?
Rhonda’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 299 SW CLAY STREET, SUITE 350, PORTLAND, OR, 97201.
Insider trading at Schnitzer Steel Industries
Over the last 24 years, insiders at Schnitzer Steel Industries have traded over $215,477,053 worth of Schnitzer Steel Industries stock and bought 11,890 units worth $414,242 . The most active insider traders include Investment Llcgates William…, William A Furman, and Gilbertschnitzer Thelma Sch…. On average, Schnitzer Steel Industries executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $325,106. The most recent stock trade was executed by Peter B Saba on 1 November 2019, trading 9,333 units of SCHN stock currently worth $206,633.
What does Schnitzer Steel Industries do?
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. engages in recycling of ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal and manufacture of finished steel products. It operates through the Auto and Metals Recycling (AMR) and Cascade Steel and Scrap (CSS) segments. The AMR segment acquires and recycles ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal for sale to foreign and domestic metal producers, processors and brokers, and procure salvaged vehicles and sells serviceable used auto parts from these vehicles through a network of self-service auto parts stores. The CSS segment manages a steel mini-mill that produces a range of finished steel long products using ferrous recycled scrap metal and other raw materials. The company was founded by Sam Schnitzer in 1906 and is headquartered in Portland, OR.
What does Schnitzer Steel Industries’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Hunter stock trades at Schnitzer Steel Industries and Weyerhaeuser Co
Schnitzer Steel Industries executives and stock owners
Schnitzer Steel Industries executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tamara Lundgren, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Peach, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President,Chief of Corporate Operations
- Michael Henderson, Senior Vice President, Co-President – Auto and Metals Recycling, and Co-President – Cascade Steel and Scrap
- Steven Heiskell, Senior Vice President and Co-President, Auto and Metals Recycling
- Jeffrey Dyck, Senior Vice President and Co-President- Cascade Steel and Scrap
- Peter Saba, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- John Carter, Chairman of the Board
- Wayland Hicks, Lead Independent Director
- Judith Johansen, Independent Director
- David Jahnke, Independent Director
- William Larsson, Independent Director
- Michael Sutherlin, Independent Director
- Rhonda Hunter, Independent Director
- Stefano Gaggini, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Judi Johansen, Director
- David J Anderson, Director
- Jeffery Dyck, Pres. CascadeSteelRollingMills
- Robert S Ball, Director
- George Nutwell, Chief Administrative Officer
- Jeff P Poeschl, VP & Corporate Controller
- David J. Mendez, VP & Corporate Controller
- Patrick Christopher, President-Metals Recycling Bus
- Jean S Reynolds, Director
- Donald Hamaker, President of Metals Recycling
- Scott Lewis, Director
- Gary Schnitzer, Ex. VP – CA Scrap Operations
- Kenneth M Novack, Director
- Belinda Hyde, Sr. VP & Chief HR Officer
- Gregory Schnitzer, 10% owner
- Alan Scott Davis, 10% owner
- Mardi Schnitzer, 10% owner
- David S Easly, 10% owner
- Jill Schnitzer Edelson, Director
- Thomas D Jr Klauer, Pres. Pick-N-Pull Auto Dis.
- Gayle S Romain, 10% owner
- Dina S Meier, 10% owner
- Sandra L Schnitzer, 10% owner
- Danielle Easly Nye, 10% owner
- Susan Schnitzer, 10% owner
- William A Furman, Director
- Samantha Paige Davis, 10% owner
- Richard C Josephson, VP & General Counsel
- Lois Schnitzer, 10% owner
- Bryan L Rosencrantz, 10% owner
- Kenneth Mnovack Deborah S N…,
- Carol S Lewis, Director
- Dori Schnitzer, Director
- Marilyn S Easly, 10% owner
- Kevin P Novack, 10% owner
- Andrea Beth Trust Dated May…, 10% owner
- Kathleen Lewis, 10% owner
- Garywilder Sandra Schnitzer, Ex. VP – CA Scrap Operations
- Ralph R Shaw, Director
- Larry Lewis, 10% owner
- Sean M Easly, 10% owner
- Robert Wphilip Rita S Philip, President
- Jay Robinovitz, Vice President of Operations
- Mark L Palmquist, Director
- Gilbertschnitzer Thelma Sch…,
- Gregory J Witherspoon, Interim Chief Financial Ofcr
- Children Trust 001 U T A 12…, 10% owner
- Michele Babette Philip, 10% owner
- Vicki Piersall, Vice President Corp Controller
- Kelly Lang, Vice President
- Laura H Rosencrantz, 10% owner
- Thomas F Zelenka, VP-Environmental & Public Aff.
- N Dickson Davis, 10% owner
- Kurt Zetzsche, VP, Cascade Steel Rolling Mill
- Barry Rosen, VP – Finance and Treasurer
- Terry Glucoft, VP – Domestic Trading
- Investment Llcgates William…,